Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
You're right, i should have switch the two picture around, but you should write a script too .. i think it'll be fun ..

about the PEACH dress . YES .. MY FIRST THOUGHT WHEN I SAW THAT SCENE.. is she? but if she is, it's too fast? .. how man month did it take Harith to finally agree to let her go? anyway, i'm glad i know i'm not the only one who thinks this way :lol: LET'S HOPE it's true.
Not just u the only one think that way. LOL

nophankh

sarNie Adult
You're right, i should have switch the two picture around, but you should write a script too .. i think it'll be fun ..

about the PEACH dress . YES .. MY FIRST THOUGHT WHEN I SAW THAT SCENE.. is she? but if she is, it's too fast? .. how man month did it take Harith to finally agree to let her go? anyway, i'm glad i know i'm not the only one who thinks this way :lol: LET'S HOPE it's true.

I think she has been let go for a couple of months now. It is possible.
You know in lakorns you never get a clear time span.

Like for example, the plants fully grown after a few days in the second episode. lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

I think she has been let go for a couple of months now. It is possible.
You know in lakorns you never get a clear time span.

Like for example, the plants fully grown after a few days in the second episode. lol
Yeah, some lakorn like two week and you pregnant that crack me up the most. :lol:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
how kool would it be if the "R" was in the cave. thats something new
It wouldn't be the first tho i think. I think noi bussakorn and johny enfone/something had an R scene outdoor as well. IT's a long time ago so I don't rememeber. It was a revenge drama as well. The R scene was actually one the beach. I forgot what's the name of the drama tho.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
It wouldn't be the first tho i think. I think noi bussakorn and johny enfone/something had an R scene outdoor as well. IT's a long time ago so I don't rememeber. It was a revenge drama as well. The R scene was actually one the beach. I forgot what's the name of the drama tho.
Yeah it was at the beach then they went into the cave I think.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
good lord it is possible and it did happened before in other lakorns. wow.
For what I remember Noi was willing too, next morning she splash coffee or some drink on John, that crack me up, how she goin to got mad the day after they just making love, :lol: .

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
For what I remember Noi was willing too, next morning she splash coffee or some drink on John, that crack me up, how she goin to got mad the day after they just making love, :lol: .
Actually she knew what shee was doing. She wanted t get a baby on purpose to get back and Johny by threatening to do a abortion.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
boy i haven't been addicted to lakorn for a long time. JLR is getting me addicted again and I still have class tomorrow. :D

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually she knew what shee was doing. She wanted t get a baby on purpose to get back and Johny by threatening to do a abortion.
That is how she want get back of John, she know that she love him that why she willing. :lol: Noi was brave, goin to a party while her stomach was so big, she rock, dont care what the ppl in the party have to said, LOL

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yeh, i remember watching that lakorn of noi/johnny. what was the title again?
I dont remember the title, I use to have the lakorn, but John not my fav actor, so he got to go. LOL Now feel regret, want to rewatch that lakorn. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
for some reason i remember the "R" scene to that lakorn lol. it just poped up when u gals were talking about it

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
i think she gett some new clothes
after the R" scene ...he prolly rip her only shirt to piece so she can't sew it back up again so he force to get her some new one .
55555 you always make me laugh. I can't wait until tomorrow morning. lol