Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hi girls! just stopping by to u'r all doing.

an, ko ni kijam!!! ugutan merbahaya kepada adikmu...but then we have to be cruel in order to be kind, rite? aku menyokongmu dgn sepenuhnya supaya adikmu rajin ke sekolah

hello cikna........................................... how was ur day??

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
hi girls! just stopping by to u'r all doing.

an, ko ni kijam!!! ugutan merbahaya kepada adikmu...but then we have to be cruel in order to be kind, rite? aku menyokongmu dgn sepenuhnya supaya adikmu rajin ke sekolah
wakaka...kejam ke?hehe..agree!
im forcin her to watch KKKJ now..lol

cikna

sarNie Adult
mana ada -_-
your acting doesn't work!!! :ph34r: anyways, dont think too much about SB vs JLR. I watched both coz i luv watching Aum, Aff, Ann and Ken. I also luv Benz, Kob and Stefan. if the lakorns are worth watching, I'm there!

aiko, hope u get a good sleep. it's 12 am in the morning girl. a girl cannot be without her beauty sleep :blush:

cikna

sarNie Adult
an, it seemed u r also into sirita jensen. just a trivia to share with you. if i'm not mistaken, rita first appeared on an MV was in Num Sornram Teppitak's MV, somewhere in 1996-1997. at that time, rita had a short hair. kind a cute! she's half denmark/thai. rome, i don't know much about him. :huh:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
your acting doesn't work!!! :ph34r: anyways, dont think too much about SB vs JLR. I watched both coz i luv watching Aum, Aff, Ann and Ken. I also luv Benz, Kob and Stefan. if the lakorns are worth watching, I'm there!

aiko, hope u get a good sleep. it's 12 am in the morning girl. a girl cannot be without her beauty sleep :blush:
hahaha oh cikna i will later lol.. xp.. kekeke every gal needs her beauty sleep .. xp ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
an, it seemed u r also into sirita jensen. just a trivia to share with you. if i'm not mistaken, rita first appeared on an MV was in Num Sornram Teppitak's MV, somewhere in 1996-1997. at that time, rita had a short hair. kind a cute! she's half denmark/thai. rome, i don't know much about him. :huh:
omg .. i never knew that lol.. n yup rita is danish xp ..