Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ok, gtg now. got to send my car for its monthly wash. it doesn't look like a car anymore. tmrw i might not be on cause tomrw is national regristration for matriculation students all over malaysia. internet might be off and i might be doing something during the registration. so, maybe tuesday i'll be on. bye
owh...bye kak ana!
cya soon!

kao ta pi got some cute scenes in there...i recommend you watch it. :D
okay bau...but gotta some banners first..hehe

your fic is really good! I'm really waiting to see (or read! :p) on what's going to happen to Soriya... I think she's going to be blind and Harit will find a way to make her see again and...and...and...I don't know what will happen next!! :lol: you better update so I'll stop myself from imagining stuff... :p
haha...oki gurl...more tragic yet sweet scenes coming rite up..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
yeah...kinda lonely here...watcha doin btw bau?

JLR WILL,JLR WILL ROCK YOU!
me nothing, just a little bit pissed of for my 98 that's all...hey AN gosh come talk with me on ATEAM.
lol "gosh" is my new favourite word today. "GOSH JLR ROCKS MAN!"

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i see we have some "ghosts" here, AN come help me...lol call GHOSTBUSTERS, yai sarn, come help me too and mae moh, HELP. lmao

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
me nothing, just a little bit pissed of for my 98 that's all...hey AN gosh come talk with me on ATEAM.
lol "gosh" is my new favourite word today. "GOSH JLR ROCKS MAN!"
wats 98?
im there lollll

i see we have some "ghosts" here, AN come help me...lol call GHOSTBUSTERS, yai sarn, come help me too and mae moh, HELP. lmao
yeah//come out u ghost!face me!

*run*

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lmao that's nice of you AN, i thought you were gonna help and you just run away from the ghost and leave me here...jk
anyways we sure are spamming tonight arent we...with all the things relating to ATEAM. and 98, gosh AN your slow tonight lmao, look at my siggy to see who 98 is!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ok,my sis is like totally havin a JLR high fever...i thought she was watchin KKKJ outside my room..
but u noe what she was doin?She was usin her phone to videocam all her fav scenes in the JLR lakorn frm eps 1 till the last eps..its like 40min long!
n then during the last eps(her fav part)..i went out n was like "how is the KKKJ lakorn?nice right?"..n she say.."yeah..i watch tats nw till ep11...nw recordin my fav JLR scene"....she paused...n then she said "OMG!i talked...oh no..my 40mins reacording"...lol!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lmao that's nice of you AN, i thought you were gonna help and you just run away from the ghost and leave me here...jk
anyways we sure are spamming tonight arent we...with all the things relating to ATEAM. and 98, gosh AN your slow tonight lmao, look at my siggy to see who 98 is!
oh...me slow lol..its 98..so they were bashin rr?

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lmao that's too cute AN, ure sister watches lakorn? well my sisters is like 8 and i told her to watch jlr right, and she's pretty much addicted too lmao...expect that i will have to fast foward all the r scenes related stuff lmao.
and yeah 98=rr

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lmao that's too cute AN, ure sister watches lakorn? well my sisters is like 8 and i told her to watch jlr right, and she's pretty much addicted too lmao...expect that i will have to fast foward all the r scenes related stuff lmao.
and yeah 98=rr
she's like 13 now and she luv the r-scenes lol....

kk an i will go to sleep soon alright, and i will remember the lomhuan subbing project for you!
aww,thanks...sleep tight.. :kiss:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
*rubs eyes* just finished out helping at ken's eng forum...imma a new admin there hehe, another forum to admin...let me see:
admin @ ateam
admin @ ken's
admin @ ploy's
mod @ vicky's
mod @ benz's
geesers i never realise i how many forum's im responsible for...but anywho, i mostly go my ATEAM forum...hehe, everyone knows right.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I envy you girls for having sisters who also watch lakorns...my sister doesn't watch lakorns that much and if she's gonna watch a lakorn, she'll only watch the last episode and she'll ask me to summarize the whole story! :p

and of course,

JLR ROCKS!!!!!! :dude: