Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
guys, im here to pass this down....lmao

at least im not a spy to read the topics....
my versus mode... of SB and JLR....
gosh i have to say this is hot though.. ateam is like so hot... lol.. i have to say aum's pixs looks hotter then ken's lol.. but still luv aum n ken xp lol.. aff n anne is so pretty too..

cikna

sarNie Adult
owh..Nurin case right?F*k those monster...he sexually abused her with cucumber and one more thing..cant remember...crazy!
hi kak ana...or shuld i say...cikgu ana...haha
not all dear...some teachers r like my buddy...they r so cool!
we often pick on student which is teacher's pet..(we as in me n all the young teacher..lol!)
agree!
sometimes, i am amused because this is the first time someone actually calls me "cikgu ana" B) . my "kids" usually call me teacher/cikna/miss na/ cikgu lyana. any name is fine as long as it doesn't have bad meaning

something like that also happened here in philippines...the girl was around 6 yrs old...her family was quite wealthy but not very famous...I think she was also raped and killed and also stuffed in a luggage bag and thrown on an empty lot...the worst part is, her nanny was one of the plotters of the incident...
hi cikna! I'm fine but I'll be leaving now...have to go the doctor today...be back later! :D

*hugs and kisses to all!*

i hope u r ok, donna. let us pray to God that these "beasts" suffer His Almighty wrath for their unspoken evil acts!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Is seth, bau bau?

LMAO...rahut rissaya is on! I've seen all the spamming you've done......its great :)

hahaha yup lovey .. setht is bau lol.. n omg only rr is recogn ized for her spamming?? hmm i guess i shall spam more now then lol.. xp.. j/k.. bau would be mad at me lol.. hahaha ..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
gosh i have to say this is hot though.. ateam is like so hot... lol.. i have to say aum's pixs looks hotter then ken's lol.. but still luv aum n ken xp lol.. aff n anne is so pretty too..
agree...aum is juz HOT!

sometimes, i am amused because this is the first time someone actually calls me "cikgu ana" B) . my "kids" usually call me teacher/cikna/miss na/ cikgu lyana. any name is fine as long as it doesn't have bad meaning

i hope u r ok, donna. let us pray to God that these "beasts" suffer His Almighty wrath for their unspoken evil acts!!!
well..i luv to giv nicknames to my teacher...some i call Kak Tasya..Kak Icha...u noe..but when the principal's there we act formal lol