Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
anyone have a pic of BENZ?...and question to tinah, so the one with ken wont be airing this year??, but will the one with mart be airing this year??
Likit Kamatep w/Mart is airing this year. As for the one with Ken, i dont know cuz they havent started filming yet. If they start now then it'll most likely air this year.

Benz

red

sarNie Hatchling
My Vote goes to BENZ BENZ BENZLOL...I was just going to say that! I agree completely.... it would be an interesting lakorns for benz since she never do r-scene before the chemistry between them will be good.

Here's Benz & Aum...They're sooo cute together, i just love this couple & i'm not the only one....LOL :kiss:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aff is the n'ek!..yay!..i guess she work out her schedule.

im glad Aff is finally gonna be in leading role. She suits this type since she always played a weak character

credit to aums webmaster @ clubatichart.com

I hope they could now start filming cuz i want to see it this year

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
anybody have a pic of Aff?? hahaha...sry im bad with names..maybe if i saw them i'd prolly know..but Benz, im pretty sure i've seen b4...and i actually know this girl that looks exactly like her..no lie! except shes Laotian..lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
anybody have a pic of Aff?? hahaha...sry im bad with names..maybe if i saw them i'd prolly know..but Benz, im pretty sure i've seen b4...and i actually know this girl that looks exactly like her..no lie! except shes Laotian..lol
Aff

tinah

sarNie Coma
Joy R is the n'rai. the opening or is it fiming that will be on the 10th. well, its one of those that she was referring to

credit to aums webmaster @ clubatichart.com

moilee

sarNie Adult
If this is the Aff (above pix) as the n'eng....I'm so glad. It's about time that she plays the first leads. She's too pretty and too talent to play the second leads. I would prefer Aff than Benz. There's something about Benz that I don't like. Anyways, let go back and talk about Aff. Was she in this big movie? I saw her in few lakorns as second leads (not the one with Benz 'cause I don't watch Benz's lakorns unless Benz played the n'rai). I heard people said Aff's very polite, very smart, and very kullastree. I love her sweet voice and her gorgeous face. She has this cute baby attitude within her. I think she's going to be the next Ann Thomprasom. She's a great actor....looking forward to her lakorns.

calla

sarNie Adult
If this is the Aff (above pix) as the n'eng....I'm so glad. It's about time that she plays the first leads. She's too pretty and too talent to play the second leads. I would prefer Aff than Benz. There's something about Benz that I don't like. Anyways, let go back and talk about Aff. Was she in this big movie? I saw her in few lakorns as second leads (not the one with Benz 'cause I don't watch Benz's lakorns unless Benz played the n'rai). I heard people said Aff's very polite, very smart, and very kullastree. I love her sweet voice and her gorgeous face. She has this cute baby attitude within her. I think she's going to be the next Ann Thomprasom. She's a great actor....looking forward to her lakorns.
yea, Aff is very friendly and sweet...she has the cutest attitude as well. :)
she've been n'ek in few lakorns.....such as "poo chai mue song" with Chaiyodom and "Mon Ruk Lottery" with Dan D2B...and a new one "Mur Dork Ruk Barn" with Mart. :)

im a huge fan of her........she's so cute.