Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
u know how it is in thai lakorn . n'k is weak to everyone else but headstrong toward p'k LOL>>

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
ohhhh....another :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: :baby-scene-pop-corn: Lakorn....i'm waiting for this one....i haven't see Aff's work or Aum...so i'm excited!!! :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
so true, Sarn. i heard the old version, n'ek was always listening to the n'rai but shes not weak towards p'ek.

sarN

sarNie Granny
the n'k lisent and obey the cusin (n'rai) the n'k was like a sevarant to her *crazy* . After n'k was release she went back to live with the cusin blah blah . The p'k later firgure out he got the wrong person so he plot a plan to get close to the n'rai so there some dating & courtship there. The n'k keep trying to protect the cusin from the p'k by telling the cusin he up for no good but the cusin got upset thinking she was jealous of her. The revenge the p'k wanted was for the n'rai to fall in love with him so the n'rai thought he goin come and ask her hand in marriage so she told her parent and everytone . The n'rai got all excited but when he did came and talk to her parent it was to ask the N'k hand in marriage LOL. So the n'rai go crazy hahaha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh, some exciting pix! this looks so good! :dude: ..poor Aff. Aum chained her.

credit to the webmaster @ clubatirchart.com

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
thnks Tinah.... loooks very goood from seeeiin the pics...

whoaaa chains n all? dang so dominant lol...

when is dis lakorn supppose to air?

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats the whole package, chewy lol

Affs probaly gonna be left w/so many bruises once this lakorn finish cuz its only the 2nd day and she has to go through all of this.