Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Oh, cool. They already voted and the lakorn hasnt even aired yet. It's getting alot of publicity then. I wonder how the high the ratings are when they do air this lakorn?

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh, cool. They already voted and the lakorn hasnt even aired yet. It's getting alot of publicity then. I wonder how the high the ratings are when they do air this lakorn?
yep lots of anticipation. hopefully its good as it seem

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I'm kinda excited about this drama too. It's kinda like Andrew and Janie's lakorn: Taung Paun Kamathep.

He kidnaps her because he thinks he played with this dead brother's heart, but actually it's her sister or cousin or something. If I'm reading everyone's comment correctly.

Well they like to reuse this concept a lot in thai dramas.
In Taung Paun Kamathep, Andrew kidnaps Janie because he thinks that janie is gonna marry to his dad but actually janie's sister is the one marrying andrew's dad. Andrew takes her to an island. They have this capturer and captive relationship and when they go back to bangkok, he finds out who she really is. They somehow get married because you know he has to take responsibility for the "things" that happen in the island. Jealousy, blah, blah, she some how becomes his secretary and they live happily ever after.

I think this new drama is gonna be a variation of Taung Paun Kamathep.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
mann i cant wait for this lakorn to air!! haha i want to see it now!! lol i keep replaying the teasers lol it looks really good hopefully it wont be a disappointment.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I'm kinda excited about this drama too. It's kinda like Andrew and Janie's lakorn: Taung Paun Kamathep.

He kidnaps her because he thinks he played with this dead brother's heart, but actually it's her sister or cousin or something. If I'm reading everyone's comment correctly.

Well they like to reuse this concept a lot in thai dramas.
In Taung Paun Kamathep, Andrew kidnaps Janie because he thinks that janie is gonna marry to his dad but actually janie's sister is the one marrying andrew's dad. Andrew takes her to an island. They have this capturer and captive relationship and when they go back to bangkok, he finds out who she really is. They somehow get married because you know he has to take responsibility for the "things" that happen in the island. Jealousy, blah, blah, she some how becomes his secretary and they live happily ever after.

I think this new drama is gonna be a variation of Taung Paun Kamathep.

most lakons share similar plots but didn't jam leuy rak originally come out way before tang pan kamatep

nophankh

sarNie Adult
most lakons share similar plots but didn't jam leuy rak originally come out way before tang pan kamatep
I don't know man. Is this a remake?

I have just recently started watching lakorns again. I don't know there names or titles....so I can't help you there.

numfon

sarNie Adult
yeah.. Jumluey Ruk aired way before Tang Pan Gamatep. i even thought that TPG was way too similar to JLR. :lol: i'm pretty sure JLR started the whole kidnapping n'ek trend too... not sure, though.