Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I think there is gonna be an R-scene. From the previews, she was really pissed off and told him that he ruined her life.
Usually doesn't n'ek complain to P'ek that he ruined her life because he raped her?
I think he does. I think Channel 3 is R-scene happy. Ann and Mart had an intense r-scene.
I don't think this lakorn is gonna be any different.
I was watching the previews and he was really pushing her around.

Am I interpreting this wrong? I think he raped her.
This looks like a scene after the rape.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I think there is gonna be an R-scene. From the previews, she was really pissed off and told him that he ruined her life.
Usually doesn't n'ek complain to P'ek that he ruined her life because he raped her?
I think he does. I think Channel 3 is R-scene happy. Ann and Mart had an intense r-scene.

i think so too..

sarN

sarNie Granny

:lol: :lol: i thought i catch it all but i guess i miss one ya girls got soem sharp eye :p -- maybe there is a "R" scene after all but not alway the case the reason n'ek complain to the P'ek for ruined her life because he violated her it could be cause of the kidnapping now everyone at home prolly think she run of w/ a man or something :lol: it so shamefully for a girl to be missing for days w/o a call home or an email to a friend of her where about . Cuz in JLR the cousin was suppose to goes out and meet this one guy but she told the n'k to goes in her place and dat when the P'k kidnap her so the cousin acutally know the last person she see was a guy ..and now both of them is gone so wat one should expect ?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pics I found at KhmerConnection
Traveler Mag Oct 2007 Issue of Phuket
Aff and Aum A.

Hey lynda the picture that u posted look so good. Wish both Aum and Aff would date eachother in real life. Surely i will be excited to watch their lakorn.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile

YEAH RIGHT THERE!! lol i cant wait!! lol 1 more day!! wee!!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
quick summary:
P'ek is pissed off that n'rai jaded his brother and probably caused him to commit suicide.
P'ek decides to kidnap n'rai for revenage, but instead got the wrong girl.
He actually kidnaps N'ek who happens to be related to N'rai (cousin or maybe sister).
He takes her to an island, mentally and physically abuses her.
I think you get the point from here.

I hope this drama doesn't disappoint. If it does, I'm gonna be so pissed off.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
quick summary:
P'ek is pissed off that n'rai jaded his brother and probably caused him to commit suicide.
P'ek decides to kidnap n'rai for revenage, but instead got the wrong girl.
He actually kidnaps N'ek who happens to be related to N'rai (cousin or maybe sister).
He takes her to an island, mentally and physically abuses her.
I think you get the point from here.

I hope this drama doesn't disappoint. If it does, I'm gonna be so pissed off.

I'm hoping the same thing.. im like counting down on when its going to air lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
sooo ..did any catch today eps ? was the monkey in the preview clip along w/ the cast ..his name ? :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
o'my peachesyy girl . u on the roll . well , i except you will get it asap cuz the genre of the lakorn ^^^ hahahahaha