Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
HOLY JESUS! All I see is Jamleuy Ruk banners and avatars! :lol: Goshhh, I love Aum. Always have since his lakorn with Nadia where he secretly sends her white roses. He was a meanie in that one too and a player. After seeing the first episode, I went to work and daydream about me being Aff with my headphones on with the main theme playing over and over haha. :wub: Aum is sooo dreamy. His body is wow.
another thing I noticed was his trail! You know what they say...the trial leads to the treasure LOL. I'm sucha perv!

:lol: :lol:

moilee

sarNie Adult
This lakorn will be Aum's last chance to prove his talent. Isn't true that he's going out with Pinky Savinka now?

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
I hope they wont delay JLR's episodes on monday and tuesday.. if kwan and weir's lakorn was able to air and rome and vicky's lakorn aired.. im guessing JLR will air on time too..

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
u no i just watch the first epi like so many times now and im not even tired of it... lol.. i cant believe she would except this torturing for her cousin... even if she didnt do it.. but that wat makes it interesting... cant wait 4 the next epi... loving this lakorn...

neena

sarNie Adult
for some reason, to me aff's character seems like she like aum's brother. i watched the subbed version...it sure seems like that. anyone agree? or maybe its jus me. :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
u no i just watch the first epi like so many times now and im not even tired of it... lol.. i cant believe she would except this torturing for her cousin... even if she didnt do it.. but that wat makes it interesting... cant wait 4 the next epi... loving this lakorn...
In Southeastern countries, don't we revere family hierarchy.
I know in my family, I'm constantly told who is high and low.
Someone older than you is regarded as your parent.
1. Respect is demanded.

In Yeh-So's mind, she assumed her cousin saved her from drowning.
2.Old debts to be paid.

Didn't she tell P'ek that her family has no money therefore he should let her go because he won't get ransom.
Looking at the house, her cousin Sunsanee's family is pretty rich.
Yeh-So probably came to live with them when she studied at Unnie.
3.They probably support her financially, thus she feels an obligation to endure the torture.

P'ek even told her if he got the wrong girl, he would just let her rot on the island and find the real girl.

There are some real motivations (respect for her elders, old debts to pay back, family loyalty) as to why she is enduring his torture.
4.However, the number one reason for enduring is that SHE DOESN'T HAVE A CHOICE.

Neena: I get the feeling she had a minor crush on Harin (p'ek's brother) too. She has a kind-spirit and so does he.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
yeah i dhink Aff did had a small crush on Harin or kno him b/c her cousin dated him and he came over alot./ cuh in dhe beginning she was like "i miss harin"
and dhats when her cousin started sayin that he is annoyin and stuff.

therefore seein him and knowin him fo a while makes her look up to him as an older brother maybe.

sarN

sarNie Granny
In Southeastern countries, don't we revere family hierarchy.
I know in my family, I'm constantly told who is high and low.
Someone older than you is regarded as your parent.
1. Respect is demanded.

In Yeh-So's mind, she assumed her cousin saved her from drowning.
2.Old debts to be paid.

Didn't she tell P'ek that her family has no money therefore he should let her go because he won't get ransom.
Looking at the house, her cousin Sunsanee's family is pretty rich.
Yeh-So probably came to live with them when she studied at Unnie.
3.They probably support her financially, thus she feels an obligation to endure the torture.

P'ek even told her if he got the wrong girl, he would just let her rot on the island and find the real girl.

There are some real motivations (respect for her elders, old debts to pay back, family loyalty) as to why she is enduring his torture.
4.However, the number one reason for enduring is that SHE DOESN'T HAVE A CHOICE.

Neena: I get the feeling she had a minor crush on Harin (p'ek's brother) too. She has a kind-spirit and so does he.

girl , u hit the bull eye on dis round :lol:!!! Yup , she to loyal to the cousin . She can easy say u got the wrong person --- it my cousin but den again he did say if he got the wrong person it doesn't matter ... dat was funnie :lol: . Harin & N'k is close friend from school . Ya know friend u hang out and study with but when Harin saw Sunsanee he fall for her beauty . U can say Sunsanee stole Harin from N'k but they are just friend .

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
i think both their acting are so intense that it makes the lakorn really good.
the way he yells at her and she yells back,
that's really loud and agressive acting.
i love it. this is my kind of lakorn!!! ehehehhe. :)
cant wait for the subs, since im pasa thai limited.

love love love it!
im hooked.

2008 started out good for me in lakorn land. :p

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
sound so exciting i really like aff..and aum is HOTZ! i wonder if i saw the previous remake cuz i was a fan of ning..but i can;t seem to remember it from these summary..

neena

sarNie Adult
haha...i like the part where she was like...what is his name after she cursed at him. hahah...that was funny then i thought to myself...yeah what is his name...i just know harin's name. hahaha...anyway, i was wondering, anyone out there have the srt files? the english subs on file? obviously, wishboniko has it but i have no idea how to contact that person.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
haha...i like the part where she was like...what is his name after she cursed at him. hahah...that was funny then i thought to myself...yeah what is his name...i just know harin's name. hahaha...anyway, i was wondering, anyone out there have the srt files? the english subs on file? obviously, wishboniko has it but i have no idea how to contact that person.
hey u can go to youtube.com.. well here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1505110FDDC11CB9

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
i gotta thank whoever upload the one with eng. sub. on youtube..the storyline looks intense..cant wait for more..anyone know when is the next episode???

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg i havent been on for a couple of days and the thread has been moving by so quick!! only 1 epi has aired too lol. i cant even keep up with you guys