Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

maijune

SarNie Adult
someone please give me the storyline to this lakorn....i've watched up to ep 3 and i really like it...but would also like to know the storyline...thanks in advance...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
okay i read the story. read below
pra eg and nang eg is coming back to the island, it is raining and he is mad at nang eg. he take her to harin's grave and told her to say sorry to harin. she refused. he took her back to the island and made her read harin's dairy and showed her the picture that he found in it. he ask her why is it so hard to confess that she contributed to harin's death and that she is his wife. she screamed back that it is hard because she is not. He get mad and he attempt to rape her and he is successful. the next morning he goes to harin's grave and confess what he did but he was confused bout something but did not state it. I think he was wondering why it seem like it was her first time. hints in the preview that may suggest that the rape is going to happen in the lakorn is a sceen where she is crying in bed, it look like she is nake. also another preview show where she declare her life has no meaning now. I think one would feel like that if you were raped. throughout she keep saying that she is going to leave that she will not kill herself. this show that she has a will to live so why would she say her life has no meaning so that is my two cent. have not seen the older version but i heard that there were no rape or willing in those.

see dhats why i say dhat dhat scene in dhe picture dhat tinah posted up erlier is probably before R SCENE :lol: ;)
i could be wrong buh im hopin im not :lol:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
someone please give me the storyline to this lakorn....i've watched up to ep 3 and i really like it...but would also like to know the storyline...thanks in advance...
uhmmm dhe storyline is Harin, Harit's [Aum} brother commits suicide. Harit seeks on torturing Sansanee (Joy) buh mistakening kidnaps Soriya ( Aff) dhinking dhat she is Sansanee.
uhmmm he takes Soriya to his island and keeps her as his prisoner.

:lol: okay mines suck and i dont wanna confuse yhu so yeah :lol:
Twinky posted a storyline back dhere somewhere. try page 54 :D

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:D yher welcome.
:yahoo: dhe week is almost ending, juh a couple more days and its monday :lol:

ling

sarNie Hatchling
I'll still go watch a movie even if it had bad reviews because not everyone has the same taste.

BTW does this one have the same stuff as the originals or did they change it up a bit? Don't get me wrong I think the movie is great and ok i admit the n'ak is pretty too but the p'ak just looks too grungy to be p'ak you know? Well maybe i'll give it a chance....i hope they clean him up then. And maybe please maybe they change Joy R. hair!hehehehehe I can't stop laughing from that.

Yes i hear you I can't see Tik playing the meanie type I was just throwing out some names. And Rome is kinda not for the role as a big A$$ meanie! LOL

nophankh

sarNie Adult
as for saying the wrong cast? .. AH, everyone's entitle to their own opinion, but i think we should at least be a little more open mind and watch it for the good script and good acting. sure, ROME might look fit for the role, but to see him pulling of HARITH .. hard to believe, i mean, i LOVE ROME, but i just can't see him nor P'TIK doing this role. as in now, THE CAST ARE WELL CHOOSEN.

GALS. all in all, if we want to see good script, we shouldn't judge it by it's cover. some lakorn might have the most hideous looking ppl but if the story is good, then it's worth it. it's the way how they portray their character that's what make you drawn into them or become a fan instantly. *haha, i have too many kdrama experiences from this b/c i find the not so good looking korean p'ek look good just b/c they portray their character well*

***MIGHT BE OFF TOPIC ****
OR just think it of this way, WILL YOU PAY YOUR WAY TO WATCH A SUCK DRAMA WITH GOOD LOOKING PPL AT THE THEATRE? .. i mean, if you read the review and all the review are bad, will you still pay to go and see it. i wouldn't. for example. ppl say Aaaja NACHLE is bad even though it mark the comeback of MAHURIT and that Om Shamti Om is good. i'm a fan of SRK but this is not a good movie, Aaaja NACHLE is so much better ..
OF COURSE, UNLESS WE'RE BIAS AND ONLY WANT TO SUPPOR THE PPL THAT WE WANT TO SEE THEN .. I GUESS, SOME of us are just TOO NARROWMIND!!!
The person who is complaining that they casted the wrong person for JLR has not even seen the episodes. They obviously don't have a clue. I usually watch a few episodes or just one part to get a clue if it's good or not, then I state my opinions. I learned my lesson from Kdrama Dal Ja's spring. At first, I didn't want to watch it because Minki was ugly to me. Then as I heard it was one of the most hilarious kdrama ever, I started to watch and absolutely fell in love with Minki the leading guy. His talent transcend to sexiness.

I thought they did a good job. The guy who played Harin looks like he can be Aum's younger bro. He looks like the sensitive type too.
Aum looks like the crazy type too, a man with too much on his shoulder.

Aff is a somewhat tan girl who looks like she could be a daughter of a poor gardener. She's very ethnic thai compared to Rita who is very European. Don't we tend to associate European-ish with high-class. Rita looks to tender for the role. As for Rome being Harit, I just don't see it.

Back to JLR, do you think AFF is gonna be more sympathetic to Aum for episode 4 because now she knows that Harin has passed?

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
while everyone is anticipating the r-scene, i'm still praying there WON'T be one.

as for Harith's villaineous(SP??) and grungy appearence, he's supposed to look like that right now.
in the old version, he cleans up after Sasanee tells him that Soriya hates facial hair.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....I somehow double posted. Sarn help me out and delete this comment.
yhu can atucually delete yher own comments :D

really? dhats sweeet if he clean up after Sansanee tells him Soriya doesnt like facial hair.
buh i have a feelin he gonna clean up anways cuh he gonna go back too dhe city and try to make dhe real Sansanee falls deeply in love with him and dhen crush her. :lol:

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know who would be good for the two main roles...but definitely not these two! Sorry to offend.
The very first version is the one i love best. I don't like Ning either.

I think maybe that Rome guy might be good. Or Tik but then again I don't think Tik can do the whole meanie thing. And that girl Rita might make a good n'ak. I don't know, all i know is these two don't match. I was looking forward to this movie, one of the best lakorns i saw but i was so disappointed. I didn't even watch it. I saw the preview and was already disappointed. Oh well what can i do?

What's with the sisters' hair? (Roy R.) What kind of style is that? Funny!..... they should get that girl from Likit Kammathep (the n'rai) as the bad girl or Ae from Kling Kaew Klang Jai. They do good at being bad...their faces look like bad girls and just seeing their faces you just wanna slap em'. Ok i got carried away. hehehehe

It's called a Bob style cut.. its pretty "IN"....I have to disagree with you, I think Aum and Aff are perfect for this role... Maybe you should watch the lakorn first before saying that they are not good pra'nangs.... don't be so narrow minded.. :mellow:

cecilia

Staff member
wow.. everyone left when i came in .. :loool:

as for the whole thing, my point is.. watch it and then grade it.. dont' just go off randomly and say so and so is not up to their part. i mean, if it got us all crazy and glue in one thread more than once, that's a good sign that it's a VERY POPULAR one .. and nope, we're not aiming for the r scene *well, sorta too* but all in all, the acting is good .. they look good as pra'nangs.

neena

sarNie Adult
while everyone is anticipating the r-scene, i'm still praying there WON'T be one.

as for Harith's villaineous(SP??) and grungy appearence, he's supposed to look like that right now.
in the old version, he cleans up after Sasanee tells him that Soriya hates facial hair.

:lol: cute, soriya don't like facial hair...hahahah...i read that aff and aum are having another lakorn together in the future?!! yay! love them!!

cecilia

Staff member
joy said:
in the old version, he cleans up after Sasanee tells him that Soriya hates facial hair
there we go, he's changing for her, a sign that he's gonna do whatever it take to win her back .. i can see there's some lovely dovey scene of them already since HARITH's such a big flirt too :lol: .. .IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT CHANGE for him to be soft all of sudden .. obviously, this boy love SORIYA.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I was watching Dung Duang Tawan with Vicky and Rome and they look so cute together.
Besides the A team, I think Vicky and Rome could play this role.
Vicky has this gentle, classic beauty look that implies that she can do no wrong.
I know I said that Rome doesn't look right for this role, but after seeing him interact with Vicky it would be too cute if they were stranded on an island together.

I can imagine Rome screaming at Vicky and she gives this innocent puppy dog eye look that she does to him. It would be too cute. I swear, I have to much on my time.

Oh someone said you can delete your own posting. how do you do that?

cecilia

Staff member
i wonder what's the rating is like in thailand for this lakorn. anyone?

LYNDA if you have the option, which i'm not sure, i thought only mod & admin can do, anyway, you'll see a DELETE button next to your EDIT button on the bottom righter corder.

sarN

sarNie Granny
in Eps 3 . Ya know how the N'k feet got cut & bleeding and she was hurting and P'k say it suit her right for trying to run later on he did brought her some first aid-kit right :lol: :wub:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
wow i only left fo like half an hour and a new page already !?

its gonna go up to dhe 100s soooooon :lol:
AWESOME.

-----!well iono bout admins and mods. buh i can delete mah own posts/comments.
like Cecilia said delete button is next to dhe edit button.
where it says quote reply and all. on dhe botton of yher post-----! off topic sorry :( :)

in Eps 3 . Ya know how the N'k feet got cut & bleeding and she was hurting and P'k say it suit her right for trying to run later on he did brought her some first aid-kit right :lol: :wub:
:lol: yeahhh im guessin he told Bai to get her dhe first aid kit and something to eat. :wub: he already showing his softer side juh not straight-forward to her.
he does it behind her back :lol:

it was somewhat funny in eps.3 when he talks to Aff in dhe hut after finding her.
he was like he not letting her go until she die or have a huband and kids. and dhen he was like ill help yhu and dhats when he grabbed her and kissed her ;)

he wants to be her baby's daddy ;)