Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
can someone confirm from the old version, did she REALLY have a boyfriend or was it just a one side love ..

hahah, i find this super funny, i'm always the last person to post in the previous page. i think for the last 3-4 pages. now that's getting creepy .. :lol:

thanks LYNDA for the link .. that will definitely be in good use for the future *for me* .. at least its' understand like how i do on scramble korean translation . :loool:

EDITTED: OMG! that's the same link that i have a LONG LONG time ago .. :lol: thanks mate!

sarN

sarNie Granny
it ok if Aff did have a bf in dis version LAMO it make it more interest . Love triangle X love Square . I see lots of jealous already . Who know it might lead to another kidnap back to the island haha

the third slap is the charm right . Owl ? :lol:

lol u know it.... man i went work and this thread was at 65 pgs and i get back and it's like at 68 or 69...man we've all got jamleuy ruk craze....lol... but man the wait is killing me wish they air like 3 times a week...lol

cecilia

Staff member
maybe this thread will be like somoene once said in here. it'll get to 100 pages before the r scene happen .. after than, more SPAM too .. i meant, talk.

sarN so that mean, she didn't have a BF in the old version .. then what's the role of this man in the old version then?

pze

sarNie Adult
its a one sided love.....hes always love aff since she was little....so hes always helping her......there was a clip from jlr n he was talking about his character.....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kr-Qy0iOlZE

vicki was there too cheer him on too.....since they are brother n sister.......

credit: anonymous @ afc

cecilia

Staff member
^ah, thanks PZE for the link .. so he was the guy .. VICKI'S brother ..

WOW! ONE SIDE LOVE , that's outta be intersting, usually ONE SIDE LOVE will take the FULL RESPONSIBLITY and will do whatever they can to make n'ek love them. LOTS OF BATTLE for him and HARITH now .. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
can someone confirm from the old version, did she REALLY have a boyfriend or was it just a one side love ..
hahah, i find this super funny, i'm always the last person to post in the previous page. i think for the last 3-4 pages. now that's getting creepy .. :lol:

thanks LYNDA for the link .. that will definitely be in good use for the future *for me* .. at least its' understand like how i do on scramble korean translation . :loool:

EDITTED: OMG! that's the same link that i have a LONG LONG time ago .. :lol: thanks mate!
no she doesn't have a bf . but she have a guy dat love her since forever but she doesn't' have interest in him other den a good brother and she & harin are good friend from school and the n'k was alway the giving up type so even if she like harin if the cousin like him too she would move a side . in the lakorn when P'k was courting the couisn she even tell the P'k to love sansanee and forget about her just cuz she feel bad for sansanee.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
dang i was only off for a day and this thread is growing like crazy. i wish i can have the time to sit and chat with you guys about this lakorn for this is one of a very interesting one. i can't wait to see what happen next and after they both get off of the island.

i think that aum and aff makes a really cute couple. i haven't seen the old one but i am not a fan of ning or the main guy. i think this casting is great. i hope they would not rush the ending like the other good lakorns. i won't mind having them in another lakorn again as the main lead.

i didn't know that harit have a wife who's that buntai? how can he have a wife when he is suppose to be with aff? anyone want to share more information. to clarify, is aum married to buntai in the lakorn?

i think that aum have feelings for aff already for the way he look at her you can tell what the look is and when he thinks back to the kissing scene, that tells that he is thinking about her and how it was to kiss her. man i can't wait until the next episodes and when they will begin to have more romance scenes. the wait is killing me. at first i was wishing that it will be the weekend and now i have to wait for monday and tuesday to watch this great lakorn. i can't wait for the next episode.

cecilia

Staff member
^do you think she'll do that in this new version >. man that would so suck .. but that's okay, this remark will make HARITH DRAWN into her ..

I just realize that VICKI's ther eto cheer her brother but guess who else was there filming too ---> CHAI!!! .. okay, i'm getting very hyper now. :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
its a one sided love.....hes always love aff since she was little....so hes always helping her......there was a clip from jlr n he was talking about his character.....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kr-Qy0iOlZE

vicki was there too cheer him on too.....since they are brother n sister.......

credit: anonymous @ afc
Thanks for the video, he's a gardener just like Aff's mom.
He has known Aff since childhood and has a one-sided love for her.
When the whole story comes out that Aff's character is missing, he doesn't believe that she ran off with a guy.
He goes off like a white knight and attempts to rescue Aff.
Too cute, I guess Aum has some stiff competition ahead of him.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
maybe this thread will be like somoene once said in here. it'll get to 100 pages before the r scene happen .. after than, more SPAM too .. i meant, talk.

sarN so that mean, she didn't have a BF in the old version .. then what's the role of this man in the old version then?
:lol: i said dhat :D

Thanks for the video, he's a gardener just like Aff's mom.
He has known Aff since childhood and has a one-sided love for her.
When the whole story comes out that Aff's character is missing, he doesn't believe that she ran off with a guy.
He goes off like a white knight and attempts to rescue Aff.
Too cute, I guess Aum has some stiff competition ahead of him.
Aum sure do have a competition cuh in dhe opening credits Aff was standing next to dhe GUY and Aum looked at he with JEALOUS eyes ;) and juh walked passed her and dhe GUY pissed off :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
P'k did have a wife in the old version but she cheated on him w/ guys on the farm/island -- he did forgive her but she keep on goin behind his back and most of all he caught her in bed w/ the mute guy so he end their relationship but she alway try to get back w/ him but he would yell and kick her out the house hahah . The mute guy have been w/ the p'k for a long time and even though he slept w/ his wife it wasn't really all his faults cuz he was come on hahah the mute dude feel ashame and in debt toward the pk so he stay and serve him

cecilia

Staff member
WOW. i haven't see GS for the longest of time. . where have you been all these while .. maybe i'm just in my lala land that i forgot ..muahah

I WONT' MIND seeing tough competition .. which will bring up the VALUE in SORIYA's for HARITH.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
it's good that harith is in competition for aff because when i watch part 1 i feel like they are going to concentrate more on Joy and Aum for it shows joy taking a shower and harith swimming. i like how they focus on aum and aff.

sarN

sarNie Granny
WOW. i haven't see GS for the longest of time. . where have you been all these while .. maybe i'm just in my lala land that i forgot ..muahah

I WONT' MIND seeing tough competition .. which will bring up the VALUE in SORIYA's for HARITH.
GS only show up when a thread reach 70 page LAMO !! I love u GS girl !

pze

sarNie Adult
theres got to be some competition too......sometimes they make it too easy....lolz....but cant wait....im loving how this thread is growing so quick.....everyone here rocks....

cecilia

Staff member
^i know .. *flatter of myself* i think everyone here rocks too and so active .. that's what fun about GOOD ADDICTING drama. making other hook to it just by spoiling here and there ..

AGREE. GS she been mian for so long .. same for samtly too .. and fenix and everyone .. miss the old time ..

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I gotta say, the A team has a lot of obstacles to overcome.

1. Misunderstanding about Harin.
2. Crazy-ex, Tai. Clearly this girl needs some serious mental help.
3. R-scene
4. Joy and her lust for attention and wealth who will try to steal Aum away from Aff.
5. Ryan's affection for Aff
6. Joy's mom is not gonna be happy that Aff will get all the attention from Aum.

That's a lot of stuff.