Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok in eps 3 . alright , i knoe ... i keep mention eps 3 & kissing :lol: it was funnie how he say he want her to have a hsuband and make babies :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
So, spoiler for episode 05 came out, i wanna be spoil again ..can someone do it? .. thanks in advance .. :lol:

SARN your anime is so HOT ! MOST of them are just

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
you're so cool! thanks!!!

what program did you use to make the animation?? please tell me. i would like to make my own too. =)

how come i quote you sarn???

im sayin thanx for the animation!! and oh yea the question is directin to you. hehe

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
So, spoiler for episode 05 came out, i wanna be spoil again ..can someone do it? .. thanks in advance .. :lol:

SARN your anime is so HOT ! MOST of them are just
:lol: i actually dunno if episode 5 spoiler came out yet buh i HOPE it did ;)

and MISSZAKY i like yher banners :D

pze

sarNie Adult
i went by ch3 and i havent seen the spoiler yet....hopefully they have it up soon......i wanna know whats going to happen....

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I was watching Aon's MV at youtube and guess who I saw....AUM!!!!
I knew I saw this mofo awhile back but never realize it was him.
Here's a pic of young Aum back in 1998 in Aon's MV.

He was so good in that video. To this day, I can't stand that guy who played Aon's Bf in that video. He pissed me off to the 10th degree.
Now, I realized it was AUM. It's been 10 years. Aon has practically disappeared and Aum is a superstar.

If you want to watch the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu4TonilTlQ

Just wanted to add a little tidbit while we wait for the upcoming episodes.

sarN

sarNie Granny
you're so cool! thanks!!!

what program did you use to make the animation?? please tell me. i would like to make my own too. =)

how come i quote you sarn???

im sayin thanx for the animation!! and oh yea the question is directin to you. hehe

Animation shop 3 . I think Tiny upload it in the "office" fourm

Raindown

sarNie Egg
I started calling them the A team because it got to tiring to write their names all over again.
I also knew this couple who had the same name as each other. Their names were Bie and Bie so we just called them the B team because it was easier.

I would prefer a willing scene, but oh well.

I don't get thai people, why do you want Soriya to be weak?
For me, I prefer to see fierce N'eks rather than weak ones.
They just pissed me off when they are pathetically nice.
I'm not like that and I know a ton of people who are not like that.

I don't really care about thailand, I like the current remake.

Did you guys see this part of the Vanida video? He was being so nice to her. TOO CUTE.
I agree with you..I would like the N'eks to be feisty and fighting back:pi really like to see some woman power..lol..but I guess i can tolerate the nice ones too..haha..

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
wow this topic growth really fast!!! But somehow I can understand ... there is too much to talk about on this lakorn!! Does anyone has more "spoilers" ? Can't wait to see more ...

sarN

sarNie Granny
snowy girl ! go back a couple page ...hum ..like bw 60 - 70 LOL >>> Tinker, posted spoil from the lakorn magazine she read

nolee

sarNie Adult
I LOVEEE the part when he kissed Aff! lol. this lakorn is what's hot right now. I can't believe people in Thailand are complaining.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
This is what I'm looking forward to in ep. 4 and 5, a little understanding and cute scenes. I just hope he finds out soon!!!
The island can get boring even if there is a crazy bicycle riding monkey around.
He finds out who she really is and then cuteness.
I don't think I'm asking too much.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I LOVEEE the part when he kissed Aff! lol. this lakorn is what's hot right now. I can't believe people in Thailand are complaining.
LOL, wonder why they are complaining about, it a cool and hot lakorn right now to me.