Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think this scene might be in there tomorrow cuz dat the same clothes Harit waearing in dat picture for eps 4 ..as for Soyia ..she have no other clothes :lol:

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
oh my gosh!!! This lakorn is very good!!! Thanks so much wishboniko for subbing this lakorn!!! I can't wait for more eps...and see how everything goes..

Do you guys think there might have a baby??!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
there might be one... frum dhe storyline Twinky posted buh frum it dhe doctor says nothing wrong.. so we dunno yet :lol:
crossing mah fingers fo a baby or Aff being pregnant tho :p

nophankh

sarNie Adult
oh my gosh!!! This lakorn is very good!!! Thanks so much wishboniko for subbing this lakorn!!! I can't wait for more eps...and see how everything goes..

Do you guys think there might have a baby??!!
There might be.
According to what Twinky read in her detailed thai lakorn magazine, there might be a possibility of a baby. Sunsanee is attacked by Bountai at the island and is hospitalized. Harit comes to visit and see Soriya there. Soriya experiences some nausea and runs to the bathroom to vomit. Sunsanee's mom insults Soriya in front of Harit by saying So looks like she experiencing nausea like a pregnant person. Harit, of course, is stunned. Harit confronts Soriya and she claims she isn't pregnant. There is also a part where she goes to see the doctor and the tells her it's just fatigue and stress.

Possible confrontation screen caps.

I think at this point, it's all open.

cecilia

Staff member
if that net scene is tomorrow then will the R scene be accomplish by tuesday? .. i mean, she faint in episode 4 ..what if she got sick and need times to recover from the rain scene .. then, during her way to recovery, perhaps, we'll see them getting close to one another, more sweet scenes.

or the other way around, he told her the truth about HARIN, try to r her, she got scare, faint, woke up, ran away, it rain, she got caught in the net, HARITH drag her back to his house, got mad and that's when the scene will happen .. and then she'll get sick due to the RAIN and :rolleyes: ? so many possiblities atm.
There might be.
According to what Twinky read in her detailed thai lakorn magazine, there might be a possibility of a baby. Sunsanee is attacked by Bountai at the island and is hospitalized. Harit comes to visit and see Soriya there. Soriya experiences some nausea and runs to the bathroom to vomit. Sunsanee's mom insults Soriya in front of Harit by saying So looks like she experiencing nausea like a pregnant person. Harit, of course, is stunned. Harit confronts Soriya and she claims she isn't pregnant. There is also a part where she goes to see the doctor and the tells her it's just fatigue and stress.

yup. keep in mind, WE DIDN'T HEAR the doctor say anything .. we only hear SO said that to Harith .. i'm hoping it's true :wub:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
if that net scene is tomorrow then will the R scene be accomplish by tuesday? .. i mean, she faint in episode 4 ..what if she got sick and need times to recover from the rain scene .. then, during her way to recovery, perhaps, we'll see them getting close to one another, more sweet scenes.

or the other way around, he tell her the truth, try to r her, she got scare, faint, woke up, ran away, it rain, she got caught in the net, HARITH drag her back to his house, got mad and that's when the scene will happen .. and then she'll get sick due to the RAIN and :rolleyes: ?
Man, I love everyone here. We're so into this lakorn.
I think the thread has become more exciting than the actual lakorn because of all our speculations and predictions.
I love our predictions, it's more juicier than the lakorn itself.

I agree with Cecilia, there might be sweet scenes ahead. We know that Soriya knows that Harin has passed. She might feel sympathetic towards Harit. The Soriya character is a sweet and compassionate person.I think Soriya already feels some sort of compassion towards Harit's character. We can see that during the pant pocket sewing scene. Harit told Soriya that money was hard to come by and every penny is saved to send Harin to Italy. You could see Aff's showing a sign of sympathy. Aff is a good actress because in just one moment she showed an emotion of sympathy and automatically switched back to anger.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
yup. keep in mind, WE DIDN'T HEAR the doctor say anything .. we only hear SO said that to Harith .. i'm hoping it's true :wub:
:yahoo: i gotta go read dhe sotryline dhat Twinky posted up again .. :p

dhats a possibility dhat Aff may BE PREGNANT! :D

skies

sarNie Adult
u girls are too funny...seriously, every time i come here i always end up smiling or laughing bc u guys are just too entertaining...lol...
it's only sunday in the US and i'm dying to see the next episode....

sarN

sarNie Granny
it could be like LNJ where it SEEM like the N"K was pregnant but in fact she just have stomach problem .. it was funniee tooo got me fool !

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:p same with me i always come in here and leave laughing :loool:
im hopin it snow so i can stay home tomorrow :lol:
no highschool or college classes fo me tomorrow [cross mah fingers]
snow snow snow :yahoo: :lol:

cant wait fo episode 4 tomorrow. :)
wha site do i catch it live??

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
Which eps will the R-scene happens???

Yeah I hope there will be a little baby!!! Wow this lakorn is much better than the old one!!! Thumbs up for Aff and Aum!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Duracell ! u make it sound like a mission . Some R' scene does happpen on a dark and stormy night :lol:

sunisa

i have been reading all the comments in this thread...it is so entertaining. :lol: :D thanks for all the spoilers and artworks. :wub: :wub:
anyway...i love this lakorn.Aff and Aum are so cute.this is one of my fav. lakorn ever.i could not keep myself from giving a feed back about this lakorn. :wub: :wub: sometime i find Soriya's screaming a little annoying,but who wouldn't scream in those kind of situation.this lakorn is so far the best for 2008 and the for me for the start of a new year.i wish they would air it everyday.
i can't wait to see Harit's reaction after he find out about the real Sassanee. ^_^ i think i might have seen the old version when i was very young because i sort of remember that i seen a lakorn where p'ek drag n'ek on an island and i remember the same theme song as this lakorn. ;)
Wishbone,thanks a lot for subbing this lakorn. :wub:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
it could be like LNJ where it SEEM like the N"K was pregnant but in fact she just have stomach problem .. it was funniee tooo got me fool !
hahha...when I was watching that show, they really made it seem like she was pregnant. I was convince that she was pregnant, but then when I found out that she wasn't pregnant, I was like "huh". I thought it was the most illogical thing ever.

Usually we want originality in a lakorn and not your typical pattern. But if you were going to follow a pattern, you should stick with it. IT was so schizophrenic when they changed it to a stomach problem. I'm sorry, how does a stomach problem relate to the story? I don't really care if she has a stomach problem. I felt totally chipped.

I hope they don't do that to us. It was a big tease. I hope they show us one thing and keep it going in that path.

chenling

sarNie Adult
:D I love when I get home from work and the thread has doubled, ladies y'all are so funny and all these lovely icons, siggies..well done

sarN

sarNie Granny
if u look closer u will see a tray she hold -- separating the little gap she have :lol: by the look of their clothes and Soyia 's hair it the scene where in the preview Sosanee & Harit is at the house and Soyia bring drinks to the couple

nophankh

sarNie Adult

if u look closer u will see a tray she hold -- separating the little gap she have :lol: by the look of their clothes and Soyia 's hair it the scene where in the preview Sosanee & Harit is at the house and Soyia bring drinks to the couple
Girl, you totally burst my bubble.
You have good eye. It is at the house.
Here is another pic to verify.