Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

nolee

sarNie Adult
jeeez, i left for a couple hours & two more pages already. i just skimmed thru cause i think im the only one who don't read the spoilers. i hate when i accidently read them cause I don't like knowing what's going to happen, i rather be surprised! lol.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
if u look closer u will see a tray she hold -- separating the little gap she have :lol: by the look of their clothes and Soyia 's hair it the scene where in the preview Sosanee & Harit is at the house and Soyia bring drinks to the couple
GOOD EYE Bong Sarn :p
im guessin he supposedly excuse himself from Sansanee to go to dhe bathroom or something and catches Aff and tries to rekindle dhe jungle love :wub: :loool:

and 15 more pages to go to be a 100 before dhe :r-scene-pop-corn:
yall dhink we can do it? get up to 100 before dhe :r-scene-pop-corn: :p

jamson

sarNie Egg
Is the old series of Jamleuy Ruk good. I'm just wondering. because this one is getting interesting. can wait until ep 4.

cecilia

Staff member
^Mango the way of how things look at the moment, it think we'll surpass the 100 pages in no time. let's hope we can do it .. LOl
it could be like LNJ where it SEEM like the N"K was pregnant but in fact she just have stomach problem .. it was funniee tooo got me fool !
i know, i was so disappoint that . . even got suthi to believe that she's pregnant too .. stupid damn sickness, they should tell us the difference of the symptoms. Does stomache problem make you throw up. . beside the fact that you have to let your stool out.. :lol: .. i don't think So have any health problem .. she looks fine, of course, unless, she might have the stomache problem due to lack of food b/c Harith didnt' feed her properly at the island :lol: then, maybe they can use this as an excuse. man, if they do, this will totally ruin it for me again .. now i thinking of too many possiblity. i need to erase them all and focus only on the mission .. CREATION OF A BEAUTIFUL PRECIOUS LIFE.

Does the R-scene happens in the cave?? Wow!!! That's wild!
WOW .. that's just bazarre! hm, it's part of the jungle love .. why not, right? .but the SNAKE came in and interrupt .. telling them to 'get a room + bed' :loool:
more comfortable that way.

cecilia

Staff member
:eek: speaking of that .. their name did start with A and E ....what a coincidence :lol: Snake telling them to do the dirty work at home instead .. it is the snake's duty to try to make sure the cave stay clean and dirty free :loool: you know what i've just realized? .. ANIMALS will always stop them from finishing their job. there's three animal that played a big part of their mission: PUANGCHOMPOO the squirrel (haha, it sound like bua chompoo), GAYU the monkey, and the SNAKE *if it have a name*. they seriously need to go elsewhere, nice and quiet to do their work .. so many interruption by these animals. :rolleyes:

lil_beckie, i like your banner .. nicely done too .. haha. i think this is the first lakorn where everyone contribute their works at .. i mean, look at the first post that i had edit .. so many talent ppl. :wub:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Heres a banner i made, its not that great, haven't used photoshop in a while

nice banner :D

oh yeah :yahoo: dhats good i hope we can do it to get to 100 before :r-scene-pop-corn: :D

:loool: i like how yhu said it Bong Sarn
adam and eve :lol:
buh in adam&eve dhere was a snake in dhe trees right? :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
remeber the spoiler
say after he R" her she was sick
judging by the clothes dis is the aftermath

cecilia

Staff member
it seem like it. i should go and watch the preview and analyze like you gals .. pretty soon, we'll put all the preview together :lol:

numfon

sarNie Adult
To clarify, we don't know. The "I love you" thing happened in the old version.
He was taking revenge on Sunsanee and still trying to court Soriya.
So in order to keep Soriya around, the old version p'ek tells her passionately that he loved her by shouting it 3 times.
yeah.. i think i remember that from the old version too, but i was just wondering if they'd make Aum do that again. i'd really love to see it! =)

it's true that so many people in thailand are too demanding. the thing is that they tend to stick with the old versions, so they always expect that the new versions would be the same. they don't really like it when things are changed around.. they never really move on. sometimes it's good, though. (for ex., being conservative) this ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS happens when there are remakes. i can think of like..at least two negative feedbacks from all of the remake lakons i've seen. haha..i'm sure the producers are well aware of this.. but it's still ok, i guess, because good or bad, feedbacks always boost their ratings.

numfon

sarNie Adult
:eek: speaking of that .. their name did start with A and E ....what a coincidence :lol: Snake telling them to do the dirty work at home instead .. it is the snake's duty to try to make sure the cave stay clean and dirty free :loool: you know what i've just realized? .. ANIMALS will always stop them from finishing their job. there's three animal that played a big part of their mission: THE SQUIRREL *forgot the squirrel's name*, GAYU the monkey, and the SNAKE *if it have a name*. they seriously need to go elsewhere, nice and quiet to do their work .. so many interruption by these animals. :rolleyes:

lil_beckie, i like your banner .. nicely done too .. haha. i think this is the first lakorn where everyone contribute their works at .. i mean, look at the first post that i had edit .. so many talent ppl. :wub:

the squirrel's name is Puangchompoo! it's so cute... hehe

oh..and about Aff's voice.. i'm fine with it. it's squeaky, but it doesn't sound "dudjarit" .. haha it reminds me of how Meow - Chamaipon Jutturuput (she used to be Sunsanee in Likit + Tong's version) speaks.

sarN

sarNie Granny
LMAO yeah so many animal . Gayu need to round up all her friend and take a day offf . No wonder
the R" scene is at his room where there wall & ceiling

nolee

sarNie Adult
I never thought Aum was anything special until i started watching this lakorn. Producers needa give him more roles like this where he is hella mean cause it makes him look HOTTTTT! not like his past roles such as Rai Rissaya, he was such a girl LOL. I think his face fits the role of an aggressive man.. I LOVE it when he has stubbles lol. it's funny cause I notice between scenes where he's shaven & stubbly. haha.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
:eek: speaking of that .. their name did start with A and E ....what a coincidence :lol: Snake telling them to do the dirty work at home instead .. it is the snake's duty to try to make sure the cave stay clean and dirty free :loool: you know what i've just realized? .. ANIMALS will always stop them from finishing their job. there's three animal that played a big part of their mission: PUANGCHOMPOO the squirrel (haha, it sound like bua chompoo), GAYU the monkey, and the SNAKE *if it have a name*. they seriously need to go elsewhere, nice and quiet to do their work .. so many interruption by these animals. :rolleyes:
LMAO yeah so many animal . Gayu need to round up all her friend and take a day offf . No wonder
the R" scene is at his room where there wall & ceiling

You guys are too much. :loool:

yeah.. i think i remember that from the old version too, but i was just wondering if they'd make Aum do that again. i'd really love to see it! =)

it's true that so many people in thailand are too demanding. the thing is that they tend to stick with the old versions, so they always expect that the new versions would be the same. they don't really like it when things are changed around.. they never really move on. sometimes it's good, though. (for ex., being conservative) this ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS happens when there are remakes. i can think of like..at least two negative feedbacks from all of the remake lakons i've seen. haha..i'm sure the producers are well aware of this.. but it's still ok, i guess, because good or bad, feedbacks always boost their ratings.
I'm hearing a lot of complaining about the remake, but I'm curious about the rating. I think the rating is pretty high. I'm telling you, they probably like it as much as we do.

numfon

sarNie Adult
thank you ja .. it sound like the actress/singer BUA CHOMPOO :loool: does it pronounce the same?
haha.. only similar ja.. not exactly alike. the CHOMPOO parts are pronounced the same. however, Puang is pronounced like how i spelled it.. with the P sound.. instead of B, and you add the NG sound in the end. so it's PuaNGchompoo. see the difference? =)

sarN

sarNie Granny
sometime ppl dat bashing series only make it more popular . they prolly complaining but they still watch it . It like when ppl complain about to much r' scene in lakorn but dat doesn't mean they will stop watching it half way :lol: :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
sometime ppl dat bashing series only make it more popular . they prolly complaining but they still watch it . It like when ppl complain about to much r' scene in lakorn but dat doesn't mean they will stop watching it half way :lol: :lol:
:p just like how i complain about AE/DAN and VIER/KWAN .. i still watch it anyway .. only difference in remake is that .. ppl will tune in no matter what .. why? .. i think b/c they still wanna see if there's any improvement in it. except in some case, they want it to be the same repeat old stuff. but you know, every new writer and actors/actress will bring the best of each remake. by reading the old scoop of likit and that one of ning/john. i could see the difference .. so it's not different that the new one of aum/aff is different too .. they need to bring the best of their remake .. 2008 version is definitely good *keep in my, i have not seen any old version* it'll be hard in the future for this lakorn to be reamke b/c if they do, they needs to keeps some of that had been add into this version*