Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ahhhhh..is it here yet? lol..I just read something on channel 3 about episode 4...something like escaping and getting caught and he tied her to a tree... :rolleyes: it sounds interesting!!!! does anyone know where we can watch thaitv online? i tried googling thai tv online but that wasnt much help..anywho yeahhh its almost here i cant wait any longer...

cecilia

Staff member
I'm streaming it live, but it buffer quite alot, i'm so desperate, i wanna just buy the thing from iptv just so i can stream it live.
i GUESS, bontai tell So the truth already, i saw her at Harith's grave, it buffere too much, this is what i can make out of it atm.

So is threw an EGG at Harith and YELL, why didnt' you tell me that HARITH DIED already. Harith got mad and blame it on BAI. NOW HE DRAGGED HER into his island house, brought her to his house and told her the truth

HAHAH. . HARITH said that HARIN keep alot of detailing on the diary .. theyr'e fighting atm

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^ www.thaitv.tv or another website is www.bbtvthai.com

At this rate it's not going to take 9 days to reach 100. I give it 2 more days not even.

Morning cecilia... I see your name below. ahaha you end up posting before me.

I'm at work so I can't stream lakorn except if it's stream from sw. ahaha... tell us more on what you watch kk.
*wink*

I'm on msn though. People give me your msn. We'll chat.

cecilia

Staff member
gOOD morning Krystal, thanks for the link .. i will give them a try.

hOW DO i go about watching it live in www.bbtvthai.com ?

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
TOP VIEW as in right now is KON Rak Game Payabaht with record high of 55,565 <-- :loool: can you tell, i have no life at night, siting here dwelling on times to pass by.
TOP VIEW as in right now is not "Kon Rak" but "LNJ" cuz "LNJ" with record high of 63,299.

so buffer...i'm mean thaitv.tv

cecilia

Staff member
haha. i'm streaming two window, one from eah different site. the good nonbuffer have radio show over it.
He got mad and tied So to a tree-Bontai came and didnt' see So, she went to ask BAI where So is atm, Bai told her that she's at Harith. Bontai got mad and went there, the stupd thing buffer, and i'm lost.

Anyone still have the siam site to watch tv from?

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
oh the bbtvthai link was for ice cream girl04. She said she wanted link to watch it. Bbtvthai don't stream live. You can also go into www.trueworld.net
You don't need an account there for channel 3 lakorn but if you want to watch channel 7 it's require to sign up as a member.

Da no school?

Phrattanah@hotmail.com <----------- my msn. Going to remove it by the end of the day.

http://www.siamvdo.com/tv1.html
http://www.siamovie.com/#

cecilia

Staff member
^I can't msn at work .. but i can stream vdo .. :loool:

MAN, it buffer so bad .. i hope peach have the link up today so i can restream again .. :(

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: delay bouta go like in 3mins :( dont wanna tho :arrg:

come back home frum schoo ima watch ep4 tho so im happy :D

cecilia

Staff member
Joy's threw a fit that her clothese are all bad b/c Toey is doing a bad job at washing it
<-- so childish!

Harith make So wash his clothese, and then came back, splatter water all over her, So ask him why the heck do this, he said, he's afraid that it's wont' be clean enough
stupid thing buffer again

but
Harith did threaten her not to use the phone in the house
:lol:

He's making So work nonstop, she went to get some water, seem like she's having a hard time, so Bai put forth his hand and she though he's offering her help. Anyway, BAI grab the bucket and dump the water back to river. So got mad, and took the buckte from him, finally got some water, walk away and STEP on BAI purposely.
She's so tough :)

HARITH plan to make her work til
DEATH
:eek:

BAI
Feel back and finally help her carry the water
so far, it's going according to the brief summary in ch3. ja.

Harith threaten BAI not to help So. After fililng the water, Harith took So inside the house and and make her clean/mop-this is where we'll see the part in the preview of him twisting her around like theyr'e dancing and then push her on the floor by the broom/dust pan
:lol:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Man too bad i dont have my laptop with me. If so i can rip it then watch it later.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Found this at Spicy forums, thanks to Sunny.

links to ep. 4
mms://158.108.6.112/2008_01_14_20_58.wmv
mms://158.108.6.112/2008_01_14_21_59.wmv
mms://158.108.6.112/2008_01_14_22_59.wmv

I been reloading and I have not been able to connect yet.

Edit: I finally got connected. For the first part, it starts half way. The first half is about the princess that passed.

cecilia

Staff member
I know, that's the excitment of this .. i can't wait to rewatch this at home .. haha. i'm rewatching the link Lynda posted at work again ..

HE failed the attempt at the house, she ran away with BONTAI'S help, man, bontai constantly slap So for no reason, her reason are so dumb!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I swear Aum gets hotter and hotter each epi!!

Favorite scene on Epi 2:
- When Aum told Aff to take a bath and for her to be careful with the water before she doesn't have enough to wipe her butt. LOL OMG..So darn funny!!

- When Aff got back at Aum and throw the water on this head. The look on Aum's face was priceless. LOL He was pissed.

I got more can't think right now though.

Favorite scene o Epi 3:
-When the monkey went and told Aum that Aff had taken off. LOL...Smartass monkey. Also, when Aff was talking to the monkey saying, "you crazy monkey, don't follow me". I just love her expression, it's so goofy.

-When Aum took off his pants for Aff to stitche, and when he was ready to put it back on and she didn't turn away, when he said "Do you want to see it?" LOL I just love love it!!!

- The comment Aff made to Aum when he accused her of tearing up her clothes, Aff denied and said that it's the monkey. Aum didn't believe and Aff told him to ask the monkey since they both speak the the same language. HAHAHAHAHA priceless!! :lol:

- Of course the forced kiss and when Aum ripped off her shirt. He's so darn aggressive.

I love this lakorn because it's dramatic with a sense of comedy. N'ek has a smart mouth with a funny attitude, just goofy and cute. I really like the lines they say to one another, it's so darn funny to me even though it's supposed to be aggressive and serious.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ok i did some research :p the forum is set up to have 20 replies to finish 1 page -- den whoa if we got 5 page in 1 day dat like 100 reply :eek:

Likit KammatepOum Ruk ---- 31,123 view with 1376 replies at 69page
Mafia tee RUK ------- 30,441 view with 1740 replies at 88 page
Duang Jai Pahtiharn ----- 36,1155 view with 1310 replies at 66 page
Hua Jai Chocolat ------ 22,348 view with 651 replies at 33 page
Oum Rak ------- 33,834 view 1255 replies 63 page
KON Rak Game Payabaht ----55,565 view with 1774 replies at 89page
Lhong Ngao Jun 63,299 view with 2251 replies at 113page

Jamleuy Ruk -- 40,413 view with 1,822 replies at 92 page