Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

lol bai is such a horn dog...lol... so does this mean there's no r scene in eps 5?.... man aum is too hott and aff is so fiesty.... kick him in the balls...lol... well knee...lol

cecilia

Staff member
lol bai is such a horn dog...lol... so does this mean there's no r scene in eps 5?.... man aum is too hott and aff is so fiesty.... kick him in the balls...lol... well knee...lol
the preview didn't show, but looking at the clue where it's heading out atm, i think there is one .. she's running away again, he's chasing after her, the cave scene will happen .. and the 2nd attempt will be failed again. or was that a 3rd attempt? .. so that mean, the 4th one will be at the house.

SARN, it win R hearts when it come to HARITH and So kind of romance :loool:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
The cutest part of this episode.

Harit while in town buys clothes for Soriya. When he goes to the hotel, he was like why in the world did I buy this.
He obviously developing feelings for her.

cecilia

Staff member
The cutest part of this episode.

Harit while in town buys clothes for Soriya. When he goes to the hotel, he was like why in the world did I buy this.
He obviously developing feelings for her.
MAN, you already start nip picking on those small sweet scenes .. :wub: .. i'm gonna go through the lakorn tonight to do more analyzing.. only have 3 more hours to go at work .. :lol: i think i might have missed this part when it's buffering hard :( i didn't recall seeing that BUT I did saw her looking at it in the
preview for tomorrow
:wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think they cut scene out of the attempt R' at the house ....
boy was she screaming like a mad woman hahaha i would want to shut her up too and it was funnie when she stab Harit w/ a pen i think or pencil haha and he say it hurt and she was like how u think i feel im hurt too LMAO>>> when she fainted ... there like a white flash back & forward .. i think they cut scene ?

cecilia

Staff member
it was funny too .. i mean, he was questioning her, and telling her to stop acting as if she have never done before .. then she faint, he like on top of her, looking and talking to her, telling her to stop faking it. then came to realize, she actually is .. that was just freakin hilarious.

sarN

sarNie Granny
im telling u the attempt R' usually have the most action den the ReaL ONE hahahhahahahahahhaha it hilaious to even explain . I LoVE watching dramatic scene with a sense of humor .

cecilia

Staff member
Ok i did some research :p the forum is set up to have 20 replies to finish 1 page -- den whoa if we got 5 page in 1 day dat like 100 reply :eek:

Likit KammatepOum Ruk ---- 31,123 view with 1376 replies at 69page
Mafia tee RUK ------- 30,441 view with 1740 replies at 88 page
Duang Jai Pahtiharn ----- 36,1155 view with 1310 replies at 66 page
Hua Jai Chocolat ------ 22,348 view with 651 replies at 33 page
Oum Rak ------- 33,834 view 1255 replies 63 page
KON Rak Game Payabaht ----55,565 view with 1774 replies at 89page
Lhong Ngao Jun 63,299 view with 2251 replies at 113page
Jamleuy Ruk -- 40,413 view with 1,822 replies at 92 page
MAN, it's the FALSE CONCEPTION that kept us alive in that LNJ THREAD !!! :angry:

Let's hope JLR is on our side and won't play tricks or mislead us any information .. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny

Events that lead to the second scene after several attempts by hakrit to apologize but SO does not want to hear it and walks away to the room and lock it. Hakrit wanted to enter but was ashamed of what he has done. The next morning she wakes up (in the main house) and sees toothpaste, toothbrush, and towel. When she finished taking a shower she sees hakrit has prepared breakfast and waiting for her. He invites her to the table but she continues to walk away. He threatens that if she does not eat he will follow her and goes feed her. She replied that if he does she will pour the food on him. He said that at his house people do not throw food at each other because it is sinful and state that she would not do something like that. He again tells her to eat. She is about to argue back but see the genuine look in his face and goes to sit down. Hakrit serve her some of the porridge and vegetables. He is sweet towards her and comments that the food is good but probably not good as her cooking. He tell so that he thinks that SO study homemaking and comment how kaew (the female worker that was pregnant and had to be rushed to the mainland when SO was stealing the boat) wanted to learn some techniques from SO. SO asked how kaew was doing and he told her she was doing fine. When hakrit got the chance he attempted to talk about how sorry he is. She did not want to hear it and leaves the table and he follows her.. This is when the second scene occurs. SO walk to the shore. He tells her that he does not want to see her like this. He tells her to argue with him, to slap him, to hit him with a stick, anything that would make her stop hating him or even hate him less. He said that he does dare hope that SO will forgive him but he just wants her to know that he is sorry for what he has done. She state, that he is sorry but she lost everything in life. If she was the type that had crazy thoughts she would walk into the ocean and die. But she is not that type of person and she knows that she have a mom and other people still waiting for her at home. Hakrit repeated that she have people waiting for her. SO explain that she is not a person by herself and only think about themselves like hakrit. Hakrit decides to pull SO into his grip and with the other hand pull out the pearl bracelet that he gave SO earlier but she ripped it off and threw it at him. He state that he does not only think about himself but he has been thinking about SO the whole time. SO added that he think about her by comparing her to this pearl bracelet, a bracelet that have imperfect pearls. She told him that he did not have to remind her that she is imperfect now. He immediately denies it and tells her that among the imperfect pearls is one pearl that is perfect and this perfect pearl is her. He said he had the bracelet restrung before he knew she was not saseenee. SO turns away from him. Hakrit turns to her and get on his knees and hold her hand and put the bracelet on her and softly kiss her hand. He tells her not to take the bracelet off. He gets off his knees and stares into SO’s eyes. The two stand there looking at each other and SO is lost in the way that hakrit is looking at her.

OOooooooo thank Tinker ! Spolier*** don't u just love to seeing bad boi beg for forgiviness :lol: den again of alll the abuse she have to endure from him . She shouldn't forgive him dat easy hahahah ....nice girl ALWAY fall for the bad P"K.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg!! you guys need to slow down, i was on here last night around 12am..and today i get home from school and theres already 10 more pages!! haha...i'm enjoying it though...i deffinly think this thread will beeat all the other records!

btw...which episode, or episodes will rugrats81 spoilers be on??? just curious lol...deffinly cannot wait for the sweet scenes!!!

and why am i not gettin email notifications for this thread, i have the box checked off and everything!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
LNJ those were the days

at least it was fun w/ all the hype up and they even extended .. wat 4 more eps :lol: i wonder if they goin do dat to JLR .. i hope not ... just end it ppl >>>>> lilxgxriah , wat email notifications ?

cecilia

Staff member
btw...which episode, or episodes will rugrats81 spoilers be on??? just curious lol...deffinly cannot wait for the sweet scenes!!!
i'm betting my money on either episode 5 or 6 .. why? .. 5, he'll accomplish the task and 6, to make up for it, he learn the truth and apologize to her. WAIT, if she's not mellow soft with him, how are we going to see them sweet lovely dovey at the island. ISLAND, BEACH! it's the feeling of love .. Wonder what make him decide to let her go back to the city? .. did he pissed her off? *old version viewer-pls provide spoiler here-sarN?

sarN

sarNie Granny
i'm betting my money on either episode 5 or 6 .. why? .. 5, he'll accomplish the task and 6, to make up for it, he learn the truth and apologize to her. WAIT, if she's not mellow soft with him, how are we going to see them sweet lovely dovey at the island. ISLAND, BEACH! it's the feeling of love .. Wonder what make him decide to let her go back to the city? .. did he pissed her off? *old version viewer-pls provide spoiler here-sarN?
by the time he let her go they already fell in love w/ each other . He keep her to long from her family&friend and he know she miss them plus on the island/forest wasn't safe cuz of the bandit and stuff so he drop her off at the train station and he promise to write to her by using the name Soyia instead of Sananee.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Ah!
Now I know what they're talking about this thread in Sarnworld.
Love reading everybody comments.
Making this interesting than the lakorn.
HAHAHAHA.
Will try to keep up since you guys are so fast on this one.
;)