Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Twinky's spoilers from the detailed magazine are true but they tend to be a little off I think, BUT STILL GREAT THOUGH!!!
She doesn't jump into the water. That bitch bountai pushed her.
Picture proof. And when she looked like she jumped in intentional from the preview pics, she was wearing the same clothing as this one.

then we get the rescue.

Look at her expression, she looks pissed off that he rescue her but yet relieved that she is saved.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Hm, perhaps Boonthai pushes So in the first drowning, remember how the workers all blamed themselves? Because I remember So willingly jumping off the cliff into the ocean without anyone's push in the preview.

chenling

sarNie Adult
I'm thinking, perhaps the R scene won't be until Episode 8 or 9. But this is good because honestly, So hasn't softened up to Harith at all. I mean, I don't blame her and all, he is beyond mean but at the same time, I want to see some special emotions from her to him before the R scene happens so that allows the audience to see that she already loved him before the R scene; she's just not settling for him because he was her first you know? ^_^ I just want to see more episodes! :lol:

Cecilia: I envy your art skills! They're so gorgeous.
I feel you aiyaja, So is not a big fan of him right now. He's gotta be feeling as though something is not right with her, she isn't is the person her read about in Harin's journal. Some of the scene's when he's by himself, it looks as if he's thinking about her, about how she isn't the Sansanee his brother knew. He's slowly falling for her, she on the other hand doesn't see any other side of him. He only shows the hatred and aggression he has towards her or towards Sansanee. I'm also want to see her soften up to him as well, thats the only way she can let herself truely know or understand him thus growing to love him.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Please, break up! :lol: :tease: Ahhhhhh--- I know, it hurts to know that A&A somehow are forbidden due to current circumstances but that's probably why Aum is so all over Aff, it's his only chance. :yahoo:
You crack me up! :loool:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I feel you aiyaja, So is not a big fan of him right now. He's gotta be feeling as though something is not right with her, she isn't is the person her read about in Harin's journal. Some of the scene's when he's by himself, it looks as if he's thinking about her, about how she isn't the Sansanee his brother knew. He's slowly falling for her, she on the other hand doesn't see any other side of him. He only shows the hatred and aggression he has towards her or towards Sansanee. I'm also want to see her soften up to him as well, thats the only way she can let herself truely know or understand him thus growing to love him.
Yup, Harith is supposedly the cold-hearted one who hates her but yet, he has already fallen in love with So. So definitely is one touch cookie. :lol: But I would love to see So soften up during the whole taking care of his fever scenes. I hope they build her feelings from there onwards. As much as this lakorn is great, it would be totally awesome to see some emotions from her as Harith already showed his. All of this bickering is funny but I wish there were a lot of sweet scenes too where the both of them are at peach with each other. Hm, perhaps when Harith is telling her the pearl process, So sees another side of him, she did mention his overseas studies and family business, she'll be learning a lot more things about him.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I think we're get there soon. When she gets to the pearl farm, she's gonna be more sympathetic towards him when she sees all his workers respecting him and then finding out about his life and stuff. We're slowly getting there.

I rewatched the jumping into the water part and she is wearing that same shirt and blue pants.
well it doesn't matter, it's gonna be cute either way.

chenling

sarNie Adult
Yup, Harith is supposedly the cold-hearted one who hates her but yet, he has already fallen in love with So. So definitely is one touch cookie. :lol: But I would love to see So soften up during the whole taking care of his fever scenes. I hope they build her feelings from there onwards. As much as this lakorn is great, it would be totally awesome to see some emotions from her as Harith already showed his. All of this bickering is funny but I wish there were a lot of sweet scenes too where the both of them are at peach with each other. Hm, perhaps when Harith is telling her the pearl process, So sees another side of him, she did mention his overseas studies and family business, she'll be learning a lot more things about him.
I think, I hope like you... that she begins to see him in another light. I do think we will see him showing more of himself, the softer side not just the angry side she gets to see all the time. Their bickering is funny but underneath its only adding fuel to the fire that is igniting between them. Harith has to respect her a little because she isn't backing down. I think its harder for her because she only sees one side to him and you are right he's already fallen for her and now we will begin to see her falling for him. I mean how could you not, Aum is a hottie, raw and rugged, just the way I like em.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
This pic remind me of Aom when she laugh/smile. Totally pretty and cute!

Aww, how cute! Aum is HOT! Love how he put his hand around Afff head. :faint:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Sarnworld is pretty good with controlling spamming. We tend to stay in the topic.
I went to Spicy forums and man do they spam. For this one lakorn starring Pancake and oil, there are already 198 pages and the lakorn didn't even air yet. 95% was just random conversation and probably 5% was actual discussion about the lakorn. I went through pages 1-50 looking for summaries for my new post and then I decided to skip to page 100 and they were still no information about the lakorn. -shakes head-

JLR is pretty good, we spam little.

Back to the topic: I'm still baffled that there is only gonna be 13 episodes. Though we're still unsure, we didn't believe it when we found out that Likit Gammathep was only 12 ep. until it ended. I hope this is false.

It's way too fast, but it could work. I guess....
Ep. 6 has a lot of stuff in it: caring for sick Harit, escape attempt, someone going to labor, Soriya finally being able to reach a phone at the hospital.
Ep. 7 is gonna be the "r" scene, I think. I guess the apology is in this episode too.
Ep. 8, He finds out that Soriya is not Sunsanee and releases her.
Ep. 9, He starts his revenge on Sunsanee
ep. 10, continue courting and teasing sunsanee and the side story of Tawatchai & Chanida's love affair.
ep. 11, Sunsanee goes to the island gets attack by Bountai and goes to the hospital. Soriya gets nauseas. Harit thinks she is pregnant.
ep. 12, Harit decides revenge isn't worth it because he has a baby on the way.
ep. 13, Fed up with the horrid Harit, Soriya leaves for her mom's. He goes chases her and they make up. Pretty lame I think.

Totally my assumptions. I don't know, having it end on ep 13 isn't exciting. I want more!!!!
Why is this lakorn end so quick? I hope this lakorn at least 18 or may be more.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Wow i finally started watching it...Im on episode 3 now...i guess i see what you guys are talking about...all the excitement....this lakorn is pretty good. Pra ek is such a dick, no heart...and hard headed.