Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
ouah, we are all waiting for the r'scene, hope we are not perverts, lol.
Haha, we're immuned to it by now. We just love intimate scenes between the leads, that's all, no perverted nor dirty intentions. Haha, it's just skin smooching and extreme hugging and grabbing but that's nothing compared to American scenes. ^_^

Prisna: :yahoo: :loool: Man, that made my day right there! That joke was hilarious and timeless!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha, we're immuned to it by now. We just love intimate scenes between the leads, that's all, no perverted nor dirty intentions. Haha, it's just skin smooching and extreme hugging and grabbing but that's nothing compared to American scenes. ^_^

Prisna: :yahoo: :loool: Man, that made my day right there! That joke was hilarious and timeless!
Wrong quote, it was sajenna! :loool:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
you don't like r-scene? i confess i like them, they are fun...
Usually I don't. Like in Likit Kammathep, I think it all happened too fast, it caught me off guard. Plus, it depends on who's doing it too. :huh: I like Aum and Aff so seeing them together is like whoa, heavenly! :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I agree with you. Aum "R" Aff, that would made his day too. :loool: :yahoo:
Dude, I'm going to soooo slow motion it and savor the lovely moments! Haha, I know, I'm crazy! :yahoo:

Haha, another Hilarious joke! You're on a roll! :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
you don't like r-scene? i confess i like them, they are fun...
r-scene :r-scene-pop-corn: :yahoo:
I think Thai R Scene is romatic and fun :yahoo: :wub: not like American R scene it scary(usually they dont have R scene that much).

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, in likit kamatep the r-scene is too fast, we don't see anything. my favorites r-scene is in dao pra sook with num and kob
in us movies like french movies, r-scene are too scary, they show too much...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Dude, I'm going to soooo slow motion it and savor the lovely moments! Haha, I know, I'm crazy! :yahoo:

Not just you that are crayz but me too. :lol:

chenling

sarNie Adult
here is a wallie inspired by the FANTASTIC work of aiyaja, she let me use her art to make this wallie and I offer it to y'all...

sulad

sarNie Adult

HAHAHA.
OMG.
You guys are Hilarious.
You guys remind me of my cousin.
She was so crazy about "Roy Leh Sanae Rai" when it first came out.
That she would re-watch that lakorn every night.

sarN

sarNie Granny
^Yup, that is exactly what I mean ja. Since some Thai fans probably won't be able to read English so they can't register so we'll just have them surf around the board especially this thread.
Ok i'll do it . I'll enable non register can see this fourm . Then prolly somp9 can see it too haha j/k girl !!!!

cecilia

Staff member
FIRST AND FOREMOST .. THANK YOU TWINKY for the wonderful spoiler ..i didn't know a few hours of napping can be this tasteful. LOl .. waking up reading such wonderful detail is just a DREAM COME TRUE :wub:

I just read some news or shall I say, the opinions of some critics who were doing a comparison among the versions of this lakorn. Anyway, they criticized Aum as being unsuitable for the role as he's too much of a pretty boy. Initially, they believed Aff was a great candidate for the role of Soriya but as the lakorn was aired, people began to become irritated with Aff as she kept screaming here and there, making her performance an annoying one. Then the role of Bai, instead of using a below-average guy who appeared dumb, they used ex-Pra'ake (Don't know his name.), which was really off from the description of Bai. Gee, they're pretty harsh with this remake which is extremely silly as this is one of the most amazing remakes I have personally seen. My sister who has completely stopped watching Thai lakorns for almost a decade now has returned for the sake of this lakorn. All I have to say is, I really don't understand what is wrong with this version? : It's really good, addicting, and just awesome and I'm not biased nor is our support and hype an overrated one either. It's the truth, this version deserves much much more than silly comparisons and criticisms. -_-
Dude, where the heck is our beloved Cecilia? I haven't seen her all day! :huh: Hopefully, she'll return with loads of art goodies! ^_^
i agree on everything you said here except BAI. .. i don't know, even if he's ex p'ek material. i thought he fit the role fine .. we don't' want a weak man either .. come to think of it, he need to be that okay looking to make Harith worry and worth of Bountai. :lol: thanks for remembering me. i was so worn out last night from the hospital and this early morning day surgery, didn't get here during the day. once i got home, look, SARNIE was offline b/c darvy was moving it .. to a new server, sarN?

Usually I don't. Like in Likit Kammathep, I think it all happened too fast, it caught me off guard. Plus, it depends on who's doing it too. :: I like Aum and Aff so seeing them together is like whoa, heavenly! ::
Yeah, likit is too sudden. in fact, i need to rewatch the dvd one of these days. still sitting on my shelf. let's hope i get the good dvd this wednesday to cap off those sizzling hot moment of them chasing each other like cat/mouse :loool:

HAHAHA.
OMG.
You guys are Hilarious.
You guys remind me of my cousin.
She was so crazy about "Roy Leh Sanae Rai" when it first came out.
That she would re-watch that lakorn every night.
i know what you mean, i'm one of those RLSR fan. I rewatch it x amount of times. i even got the whole family hook.so far, they said that was one of the best one out of tik's lakorn .. plus it's what make me become a fan of p'tikker. as for Aum, with every minutes, he's changing .. i starting to like him as this lakorn progress ..

ahhhhh. one last thing. . AIYA .. thank you for spreading the love to the thai board.. I hope they see us and realize that society are changing. oversea are liking this lakorn base on many changes, wonder if anyone come by yet .. also. YOUR MANIPULATION IS SO GOOD .. MAKE THEM HOTTER THAN HOT... 2 MORE DAYS. . til we see the love adventure. :wub: - they seriously should HOOK UP! they look so hot together atm!

Oh! chenling what a nice combination between you and aiya. that's a lovely wally :wub:

Ok i'll do it . I'll enable non register can see this fourm . Then prolly somp9 can see it too haha j/k girl !!!!
sarN, who's SOMP9 .. a spy? :lol:

:loool: just realized that this is the longest quotation post ever for me .LOl

btw. was this posted? .. the preview to Ratree Samosorn
* I AGREE WITH AUM/AFF of what they said .. it's today society .. ppl should accept it. n'ek is not gonna be that weak. the world is changing even the good innocent one can defend themselves too .. ah. forgot, need to credit VANIDA for the clips via youtube