Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
thanks lynda.their website is in thai correct? or it has an english version?
Yea their site is in thai.
No English version, I don't think.
I used thai script translator program thing.
Yea, I think the translator is pretty accurate once you figure it out.
we should ask for more pics.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Awww...everyone beat me to the translation. P'Neung(the admin) said Thank you and Please visit the webboard. You can type in english because p'um can read english. He's better at typing in english than in thai so drop by and leave him a message. She said he's been on the board alot lately. He'll wake up in the middle of the night just to come read his fan's comment.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK I'm kind of off topic here... but is there any way I can turn off the Jamlery Ruk song when I come in here?

And just wondering if anyone have AUM's lakorn with Nadia ... Vimarn Kularp? If you do can you upload it please, thank you. :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
หวัดดีคะ ชาว sarnworld ทุ�คน

เป็นตัว�ทนจา� CLuBATiCharT.com นะคะ เป็นเวปไซค์ของ umm - atichart chumnanont ในประเทศไทยคะ
ขอบคุณชาว sarnworld ที่ไปเยี่ยมเยือนบ้านคนรั� umm ที่นั้นนะคะ เรายินดีต้อนรับพว�คุณทุ� ท่าน เลยคะ ^_^

เห็นชาว sarnworld ชื่นชอบละครเรื่อง "จำเลยรั�" �ละนาย umm �ับนู๋ aff �ัน �็ขอขอบคุณ�ทนทีมงาน "จำเลยรั�"
ด้วยนะคะ ที่เมืองไทย�็เป็นที่นิยม ไม่ �พ้�ันเช่นเดียว�ันคะ ติดอันดับ 1 �ชมป์ละครประเทศไทยในขณะนี้ ด้วย

หา�ชาว sarnworld ต้อง�ารติดตามข่าวสารหรือ �าร อัฟเดทเ�ี่ยว�ับละครเรื่อง นี้ รวมทั้งความเคลื่อนไหวของ umm - atichart
ชาว CLuBATiCharT.com ยินดีต้อนรับนะคะ :lol:

อ้อ! umm �็เข้ามา�วะเยี่ยมที่ clubatichart.com บ่อยนะคะ เผื่อใครอยา�จะออนอยู่ใน บอร์ด พร้อม umm น๊า B)
webmaster_clubatichart.com

Welcome to sarnworld :kiss: We JLR 's fan is loving this lakorn . They are HOT . This thread have break all record in SW of being the most active thread ever !!! I never saw my sarines -- including me go this crazy and all out w/ wallies & banner over a lakorn before . JLR FEVER . We hope Aum & Aff get pair up agian for another lakorn -- and this time hope he kiddnap her to oversea :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg .. i make a mistake and sign up at clubatichart.com by checking dat im under 13 years old ... wat should i doo . JLR fever got to me :lol: :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
guys you know what I was thinking, we should ask CLubAtichart to make Aum do a shout out for us at Sarnworld!!!!1

You know they do shout outs to their fanclub websites, he should do it for us too.
We're like his biggest overseas fans.

:)

should i pm clubatichart?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
omg .. i make a mistake and sign up at clubatichart.com by checking dat im under 13 years old ... wat should i doo . JLR fever got to me :lol: :lol:
i have to agree, you are too young to see the r-scene, lol.
i've just finished wtching ep 5. harit is funny, eat something to be ill just to test soraya :lol: . she has a good heart cause she worry for him. c'est vraiment une gentille fille car malgré tout ce qu'il lui fait subir, elle s'inquiète quand mm pour lui.

sarN

sarNie Granny
LMAOoooo! Ya girl so silly ! I could use a differ sn but i want sarN . So sad . I should of know dat site require 13 years and up . The first thing i saw on the fourm was Aum 's bod . :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
hey did you guys go to the main site.
http://www.clubatichart.com/main.php

The main site is better than the forum because they use english headings and I can go though it.
There is like tons of pics of him.

There is a lot of videos too. also, they have a download section. har, har...I guess I'm gonna hang out there for awhile.

WOOT, WOOT, Aum and other hot p'eks.

cecilia

Staff member
oh mon dieu!!! por t :drool: , aum a, ken, tik, paul!!!! where is oil? it only miss oil :spin:
this is ch3 p'ek kha. that's why there's no P'OIl na ja.

it has been 7 hrs ago since i last login here .. the admin in atc came by .. woohoo! you gals are awesome .. WELCOME p'neung .. i hope you spread our love of this lakorn to the crew too .. THANKS EVERYONE for the translation of p'neung's post ja. :wub:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
this is ch3 p'ek kha. that's why there's no P'OIl na ja.

it has been 7 hrs ago since i last login here .. the admin in atc came by .. woohoo! you gals are awesome .. WELCOME p'neung .. i hope you spread our love of this lakorn to the crew too .. THANKS EVERYONE for the translation of p'neung's post ja. :wub:
i always forget that ch3 has his p'eks and ch7 his his one too. why they don't mix? i dream to see oil and pat or oil and namfon p...

cecilia

Staff member
ust a short note to tell you guys that www.clubatichart.com is the Official Website & Fanclub
of Umm Atichart Chumnanont. you can visit the website for all his updates. ;)
THANK YOU na kha. i will drop by .. sad news is that it's in thai, i can't navigate right, i have to guess it all to see the JLR thread :lol:

:eek: SARN is under 13 .. no luck for you girl .. you're the most craving one too :loool: wait, just ask p'neung here, maybe she'll correct it for you :wub:

i always forget that ch3 has his p'eks and ch7 his his one too. why they don't mix? i dream to see oil and pat or oil and namfon p...
yeah, i know what you mean, with the news bursting that pjj might move and oil seem to be loyal to pjj production. let's wait and see how things are .. i CERTAINly don't mind seeing him and AFF together either but atm ... I'M ROOTING FOR AUM/AFF forever and ever !!!!! :wub:

CLuBATiCharT

sarNie Egg
Just a short note to tell you guys that www.clubatichart.com is the Official Website & Fanclub
of Umm Atichart Chumnanont. You can visit the website for all his updates.

PS. Please be informed that everything in the website are Copyright © CLuBATiCharT All rights reserved.
May not be used without permission.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hi webmaster of clubartichart. i have been going to your site but i never knew your name hehe. glad you made it to SW!