Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I caught up with this lakorn and OMG!!!!!!...It is super good! Joy's hair is really bugging me now, why does one side is longer than the other and Aff screaming is annoying but I like the part where she screamed so Aum can get out of the room after she took a shower,lol.

Chai looks good in here and I thought he was loyal to Joy but man he has something with that girl Chanida.

I cant wait until they go back to the city and more sweet scenes. Gayoo is so smart and cute in here.

sarN

sarNie Granny
The ONLY reason why sarN's in this thread in the first place is because she heard a rumor that this lakorn would have an R-scene. :rolleyes: No lie. Do you go to her site? LOL It's a collection of R-scenes. I'm surprised the "R" isn't capped in her name. HAHAHA

BTW, it's Monday in Thailand...so we get to see it...Sunday right? HAHA :D JW.......................................*impatient*

Does it look dat obvious ? I admit I tend to be more active in lakonr thread w/ R scene vs. 20 other lakorn thread dat pin up that I haven't even check it out . That why I love the forum search engin -- it take me right to the source j/k!!! I was trying to put my thought in a intellectual way thur my post so ya girl doesn't see the silly little monkey I am but I also can be serious in discussion and love to analyze & contrast the character of their pro & con their feeling & emotional . But I been expose LOL . I'm a romantic fanatic it normal for me to favor fish sauce over ice cream --- who im kidding . Yes , I love R' lakorn = R= REVENGE :rolleyes:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^That's true ja. Revenge lakorns are usually the ones with R scenes. Other else than that, I don't really see a purpose in having R scenes. I loved Rahut as well but it just didn't make much sense when Paul raped Noon, it was Noon who was doing the revenge, not Paul. ^_^

Raiya

sarNie Adult
ahhh , i read thur the last 2 page ... funnie how when R" scene come up girls in SW go crazy LMAO . It ok for me cuz im been label already ^^^^ hahhaha but it doesn't make us a pervert but more of a romantic fanatic . I came up w/ list why i think this lakorn stir so much love
1) Harit is muscle bound
2) Soyia gorgeously HOT
3) The setting is on a island in the JUNGLE
4) Revenge Plot , Kidnap , Slap-KIss , R-scene

.... anyone want to add to the list ?
I love JLR, I haven't watched lakorns in a long time and I have to say that this has brought me back. I agree with your list, I love how we are all so crazy for this!!!

I can't believe it's at 149 pages, geez I don't have time to go back and read all the post...maybe after it's over?!

chenling

sarNie Adult

fun

Expired Sarnie
^That's true ja. Revenge lakorns are usually the ones with R scenes. Other else than that, I don't really see a purpose in having R scenes.
i am anti-rape scene person. some people argue that it is love. but i cant find a way to convince myself that it is out from love. i am not a fan of kiss/slap lakorns, but i got to say-most of the time- those lakorn kiss a**. lol. maybe that is why i am so into those drama.

cecilia

Staff member
^r lakorn/revenge lakorn are the best ..anyway, browsing through AFF'S site. saw this old clips posted there by atichart club .. it's pretty cool seeing them all interacts.

Credit: as tagged​

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
thai lakorn lover luv the R scence cuz its good and touching, especially p'ek and n'ek......once of my sis's friend crazy for thai r-lakorn and said that she wish her bf rape her before she fall in love with him

sarN

sarNie Granny
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo girl u got to be kidding !!!

i went to rewatch the MV again . I really like the express right here

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
The ONLY reason why sarN's in this thread in the first place is because she heard a rumor that this lakorn would have an R-scene. :rolleyes: No lie. Do you go to her site? LOL It's a collection of R-scenes. I'm surprised the "R" isn't capped in her name. HAHAHA

BTW, it's Monday in Thailand...so we get to see it...Sunday right? HAHA :D JW.......................................*impatient*
really? url please? sarn website url?

sarN

sarNie Granny
ahhh !! :blush: :blush: im lazy to update for 2 years now

credit:CLuBATiCharT.cim

Soyia is soaking

sarN

sarNie Granny
ah ah, sarN, you have to do it. it misses some r-scene, lol.

actually i have lots of clip dat fan make for me to update in the R" site but i was just darn lazy to upload it to the sever and leave it around in my computer and just recently i d/l a virse and i lose EVERYTHING in my computer and i couldn't recover it back . Some of hte clip in there is not mine LOL it fan's make and send to me but they want their name to remain Anonymous and some want their name credit to it :lol: I want to go back to all thsoe fan and ask them to make the clip again but it been so long dat i dont' remeber who was who .