Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
MORE SC OF EP6 =D

^^3rd attempt at Ring Aff?? i think so

Aum walks away thinking to himself "owwww mang that hurt why did she bite me" :loool:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Continue sc of ep6

Boontai is sneaky/crazy B I T C H ughhh i really hate her character lol. this is how you can tell she a good n'rai haha

these looked wierd but cool :lol:

Aum saves Aff :wub:

Aff thought Aum was gonna let her go or something? :lol: she looked sooooo HAPPY =)

Aff balled up the picture of her P'.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
MORE SC OF EP6 =D

^^3rd attempt at Ring Aff?? i think so

Aum walks away thinking to himself "owwww mang that hurt why did she bite me" :loool:
Thank for sharing, I'm not at that part yet, my lil bro and sis is annoying me , I can't even watch the lakorn.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Man, I was at Atlantic city this weekend and I should have been gambling my money away, but I was just thinking about JLR. All day I was just thinking, damn I want to watch JLR. I watched a few minutes of it before we checked out of our hotel room. man oh man was I pissed off when my dad needed to you my notebook to check NBA stats.
Gosh, excited about tomorrow and the coming week. HEHEHHE

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg i looked at the screen caps like 5 times!! it looks so good!! i still have to finish episode 5!! ahh...aum is getting so much hotter!...from cecillia's posted pics, he looks so sincere when he realizes the truth.... :( awww...so sad...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Prisna your welcome :)

more sc of ep6 :D

i love how they stare at one another :blush: :wub:
they got the sparks going on in their eyes :loool:

Aum gives her the imperfect pearls. :wub:

she really like the pearl bracelet :wub:

Aum hadda start an argument with Aff :( when things started to look good between them = some sweet scenes

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna your welcome :)

more sc of ep6 :D

i love how they stare at one another :blush: :wub:
they got the sparks going on in their eyes :loool:

Aum gives her the imperfect pearls. :wub:

she really like the pearl bracelet :wub:

Aum hadda start an argument with Aff :( when things started to look good between them = some sweet scenes
Call 911 for me, I'm going to faint see the sc. I hope my lil sis and lil bro leave me alone, so I can finish the lakorn. Now at the part where Aff feed Aum, still at the beginning.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Aff took off the bracelet and threw it at Aum

Aum tries to knock on Aff's door after they argue awww :wub: :lol:

Aff looks sooo pretty :wub: :D

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Call 911 for me, I'm going to faint see the sc. I hope my lil sis and lil bro leave me alone, so I can finish the lakorn. Now at the part where Aff feed Aum, still at the beginning.
Girl, I just started watching it. It's too cute. He's being all nice and not shouting.
AHHHH....so sweet.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Girl, I just started watching it. It's too cute. He's being all nice and not shouting.
AHHHH....so sweet.
I know, Aum is driving me crazy in the epi right now, are nice and sweet. :wub: Aff is so kind to take care of him. :yahoo:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
REALIZING THE TRUTH : man, look at his devastating face :(

Credit: clubatichart​
The last pic, Aum and Aff seem like they dont want to be apart. They in love, look at the expression! :wub: Aum doesn't seem to be in shock when he realizing the truth!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
she is playing as Aff's mommy...? i think so :)

Ryan's appearance :)
OFF TOPIC QUESTION :lol: is Vicky Sunisa older or younger sister?

babi3

sarNie Egg
this was so me :yahoo: when i got home for work.....love every part of JLR can't help myself, god i don't want to go to work tomorrow :lmao: My boyfriend call me and ask if i wanted to go to the malll but i told i can't because if i go with you then that mean i can't watch JLR...... he got mad me but i don't care is't not like the mall is going anywhere beside i don't have any money to shop.... Bet me staying home in my pj and watching JLR. :p

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
OKAY, SEEING HIM LIKE THIS .. JUST MAKE ME WONDER JUST HIM ALONE, HE ALREADY IS THIS MESS UP .. if he and SO :eek:

*too bad, he left early that morning .. what the heck!

Aww, Aum look so cute and fresh in the first pic, :drool: :wub: :faint: Look at my baby, he is so cute when he sleep. :wub:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
THE REST OF EP6 SC :yahoo: FINALLY :D

2more sc of Ryan :)

she was getting ready to jump into the talay