Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Aum saves Aff awww :wub: look how close they are to one another :yahoo: :blush: :lol:

Aum throws Aff on the bed after saving her from drowning 2nd time :D

:blush: :blush:
that night at the house after Aum saved Aff from drowning

DUM DUM DUM UNTIL TOMORROW :)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Love the part when SO found out that Harit trick her. LOL Harit look lost and sorry! :loool: SO made my day, a smart come back. It was cute how SO walk Harit to the table, she hold his arm, :wub:

They are so in LOVE! :loool: SO walk her baby to the breakfast table. hehe

I think Harit, is pregnant, look at his face, about to PUKE! :loool:

I sure he pregnant! :loool:

:loool:

SO is happy to be mean! :yahoo: I got you Harit!

LOve Harit face expression! :wub:

WHat did I do wrong? I'm lost, can you tell me? Look at Harit eyes. :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! i think i'm calling in sick tomorrow LOl - SO is so not gonna forgive him that easily. he took everything from her .. even her last pride .. OMG! :eek:
i'm excited but yet feel so torturing seeing this happening .. it's gonna be so hard for HARITH to makeup to So. let's hope they make her very STRONG WILL and make him suffer BAD .. I mean .. BAD .. worst than HARIN'S case :loool:

ah, i just wanna add .. the way he walk toward her at end of episode 6 is a bit scary but yet sexy too ..
i don't know .i'm fear for So already .. having to go through that .. OMG! plus she seem like she's getting a cold soon. not from HARITH but from jumping off into the water.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Aum saves Aff awww :wub: look how close they are to one another :yahoo: :blush: :lol:

:blush: :blush:

DUM DUM DUM UNTIL TOMORROW :)
The pic in the water look sexy, :lol: :wub: SO is going to be dead meat, love the last pic, Aum is so cute! :blush: drool:

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
I think Ryan is older than Vicky. Anyone, please correct me if I'm wrong?

Omg, I can't access anything while at work. I was at work today and will be tomorrow too. Darn, all these SCs and spoilers are making me itch and :wacko: . And dang, Aum looks so hot with his chest bare. :drool: :drool:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I must say that episode 6 was pretty darn good..... now i'm feeling what ur all feeling for this lakorn..... CRAZINESS!! haha heck yes R Scene!! hahaha

mango

Lakornaddict ;)

WHat did I do wrong? I'm lost, can you tell me? Look at Harit eyes. :loool:
:loool: i love what yhu did to it thats really cute :loool:

ah, i just wanna add .. the way he walk toward her at end of episode 6 is a bit scary but yet sexy too ..
i don't know .i'm fear for So already .. having to go through that .. OMG! plus she seem like she's getting a cold soon. not from HARITH but from jumping off into the water.
ohemgee i sooo agree with you cecilia
he is just tooo shmexy :lol:
his scary/sexy walk :loool:
:drool: :drool:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I gave up a mall trip to sit andwatch JLR download on my comp too (takes about 30-40 minutes- my internet's slow)...

Funny story:
This afternoon, my sister says she's gonna go find a name for this "illness" I have with JLR and anticipation for an "R" scene... I eat, sleep and talk about JLR AND wait for the next part every week.
She points out: "Must be some illness you have." (Yep, that's so true.)
And I said, "Well, if I have it, then all the sarnies must have it too. We're all just as crazy about JLR." Guess what she said?

"I know that. That's the reason I know it must be real-- you're not the only one with it!" Hee hee... it's official, I've caught jungle fever.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank, it a bad boy walk, it have to be scary/sexy! if Hairt takes of his shirt and then walk toward SO, that is way HOTTER! :loool: :drool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I gave up a mall trip to sit andwatch JLR download on my comp too (takes about 30-40 minutes- my internet's slow)...

Funny story:
This afternoon, my sister says she's gonna go find a name for this "illness" I have with JLR and anticipation for an "R" scene... I eat, sleep and talk about JLR AND wait for the next part every week.
She points out: "Must be some illness you have." (Yep, that's so true.)
And I said, "Well, if I have it, then all the sarnies must have it too. We're all just as crazy about JLR." Guess what she said?

"I know that. That's the reason I know it must be real-- you're not the only one with it!" Hee hee... it's official, I've caught jungle fever.
My lil bro caught JUNGLE FEVER, he keep asking me about the lakorn. On last friday he was smiling while he watch the lakorn, crack me up. :loool: This lakorn give fever to any age. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
i have this feeling in me, it will be fast and quick and it will happen just then .. so gals, if you miss it at 7:30 central standard time, you'll missed the most anticipating scene ever !!! even if you can't watch it .. wake up just to see that scene ..i seriously thinking about calling in tomorrow .. :lol: .. anyway, anyone hear what So said in the preview .."i've done enough for khun p, the revenge(torture) that had been given to me, there will never be a day i will forgive him. <-- did i translate this right? .. the way she say it. left me with a chilling feeling. :lmao: .. I so looking forward to see the day he come begging for her attention. -_-

PRISNA .. you're brother is too funny .. how old is he? .. i guess this must be a good one to have guy fascinating over it like us too ..LOl

STARRY .. you're too cute, you gave up the time to spend with your bf to come in here and watch JLR.. remind me of that one quote someone once posted in here. why can my bf do that to me before we're marry. who was it that said this? .. lynda or aiya?

anyone notice that he also make fun of the food she gave it to him while they're at the pearl farm eating with the workers. that it's better than what she gave him this morning .. LOl .. it's freakin cute :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i have this feeling in me, it will be fast and quick and it will happen just then .. so gals, if you miss it at 7:30 central standard time, you'll missed the most anticipating scene ever !!! even if you can't watch it .. wake up just to see that scene ..i seriously thinking about calling in tomorrow .. :lol: .. anyone hear what So said in the preview .."i've done enough for khun p, the revenge(torture) that had been given to me, there will never be a day i will forgive him. <-- did i translate this right? .. the way she say it. left me with a chilling feeling. :lmao: .. I so looking forward to see the day he come begging for her attention. -_-
I dont know anything about that. If I watch the preview,I would miss everything because I dont understand Thai. :lol: :(

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i have this feeling in me, it will be fast and quick and it will happen just then .. so gals, if you miss it at 7:30 central standard time, you'll missed the most anticipating scene ever !!! even if you can't watch it .. wake up just to see that scene ..i seriously thinking about calling in tomorrow .. :lol: .. anyway, anyone hear what So said in the preview .."i've done enough for khun p, the revenge(torture) that had been given to me, there will never be a day i will forgive him. <-- did i translate this right? .. the way she say it. left me with a chilling feeling. :lmao: .. I so looking forward to see the day he come begging for her attention. -_-

PRISNA .. you're brother is too funny .. how old is he? .. i guess this must be a good one to have guy fascinating over it like us too ..LOl
My lil bro is only 14. I'm watching epi 6 without him knowing :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
TWINKY you're here. more spoiler before bed time? .. i wanna read some juicy stuff of what happen after he found out the truth, the whole apologize is all done but what happen, did they leave the island on a good term? .. according to sarn, and the way i like it. i want her to play hard to get and make him suffer every minute he see her. LOl .. i hope the future episode will be tough for Harith since we seen the tough life for So already. LOl

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
STARRY .. you're too cute, you gave up the time to spend with your bf to come in here and watch JLR.. remind me of that one quote someone once posted in here. why can my bf do that to me before we're marry. who was it that said this? .. lynda or aiya?
I think 'babi3' gave up on shopping with her bf? I gave up on sisters and shopping this afternoon. I was supposed to be their ride... kind of feel bad. But can't pull myself away from JLR. ^_^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
TWINKY you're here. more spoiler before bed time? .. i wanna read some juicy stuff of what happen after he found out the truth, the whole apologize is all done but what happen, did they leave the island on a good term? .. according to sarn, and the way i like it. i want her to play hard to get and make him suffer every minute he see her. LOl .. i hope the future episode will be tough for Harith since we seen the tough life for So already. LOl
Not just read the spoiler, but I try to have a dream of it, :loool: I want to read, it made my day before I go to bed. :yahoo: I like when the n'ek play hard to get and make him suffer every minute he see her too, more cute and bitter sweet scene. :yahoo: :wub: