Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
i wanna to see him release her back to the city, i think in the city he will listen and decide for himself of what kind of person So is b/c he know her behavior quite well after spending the bittersweet moment with him at the island.LOl

BAI couldn't find Bontai-so the spoiler are correct, Harith can't hate BAI, man, BAI shouldn't go after a woman like BONTAI, she's so conning and so evil, she just wanna use all the men that she can get to Harith. When she had him, she didn't learn to treasure him, now she's paying her own sin.

I LIKE THE PART OF HARITH THINKING BACK OF WHAT SO SAID DURING HER SLEEP .. i mean, he was so furious and piss off at bontai's behavior but yet still put all those aside and think about So. haha. and him off to the island surfing, gathering, sorting out his thoughts/feeling. This scene is beautiful=breath taking ..ah and he look fine
:wub:

You know what i've just realized -- that SUNSANEE have so many enemies :lol:

missjoy

sarNie Elites
darnit! i woke up late today and missed the big scene! I saw the aftermath though... poor Harit, he looks very sorry for what he did.. he tried to wipe her with a wet cloth b/c she was sick, she woke up and saw him and slap his hand away and the cloth fell off his hand then she chased him away and he left without arguing with her... poor thing :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
maybe lots of ppl is watching the online streaming cuz i didn't have dat much buffing & trouble yesterday lol . Or was it cuz cecil goes to all the site and blocking everyone else hahaha .... i miss the R" scene but i did saw the scene she in the bed cry ...

cecilia

Staff member
darnit! i woke up late today and missed the big scene! I saw the aftermath though... poor Harit, he looks very sorry for what he did.. he tried to wipe her with a wet cloth b/c she was sick, she woke up and saw him and slap his hand away and the cloth fell off his hand then she chased him away and he left without arguing with her... poor thing :(
hahah. i know, ain't that cute, he's like obeying her words now .. that's a total turnover ..
the visit to the hospital left him wondering/questioning himself. he's questioning the SUNSANEE that he had capture since KAEW was praising how good she is. It'll be a good thing if they marry and have her become KHUN POOYING :wub: KAEW think the same as me. oh. forgot, seeing how he care about KAEW make me wonder, if they add a baby at the end, he will be so protective and caring too, i mean after everything got solve

He's in the elevator remembering what So did to him during the aftermath-giving him headaches. that was cute
:wub:

Hm, i thought Sunsanee only like clean cut looking man, didn't know she's into bad boy. Harith didn't dress nice or anything, he's in his plain black tshirt and jean with tennis shoe, but she laid eyes on him too .. WEIRD taste

So and Bai was out talking, So say to BAI, ''IF BONTAI KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, SHE'LL KILL ME FOR SURE'' this cracked me up, she reconfirmed it with the audience again! :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Soyia is so gorgeous in this eps :wub: w/ the tear lingering in her eye ^^

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
maybe lots of ppl is watching the online streaming cuz i didn't have dat much buffing & trouble yesterday lol . Or was it cuz cecil goes to all the site and blocking everyone else hahaha .... i miss the R" scene but i did saw the scene she in the bed cry ...

omg i bet its true sarn.... get off cecilia...... ur killing every1's happiness......lol jkjk

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah .. you gals cracked me up. come to think of it. that could be why. i mean, when all not buffer, all runs smooth, when one stop, the other stream LOl .. but when all crash, all crash .Lol ..

now that i've seen what i wanna see, next time, i will spare the sharing game na ja. no need for FOUR SCREENS now :lol: .. unless something dramatic happen in the city .. or what i wanna see happen, happen .:lol:

guess what's on my mission list now --
''PRECIOUS, MY PRECIOUS BABY SOHARITH'' <- like my baby name? :wub:

i feel so bad for So atm, she's not confident anymore
:lmao:

:eek: Wow! 26 USERS .. what's the most user in this thread?

sarN

sarNie Granny
I should go added dis to the thread i make a while back " You might be a FOB if..."

" ...if u skip work/school to watch an R" scene in a thai lakorn , then u might be a FOB

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks twinky for the spoiler....and ceci too....uve been giving all the every episode spoiler.....ur both awesome.....but the wat i love the baby name.....what about ritya too...lolz...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I should go added dis to the thread i make a while back " You might be a FOB if..."

" ...if u skip work/school to watch an R" scene in a thai lakorn , then u might be a FOB
haha sarn bringing back the FOB joke huh?? lmfao funny

just wanting to tell cecilia.... ur a BONG head lol!! i'mma wait and see if ur gunna name ur kid that...haha

anyways just wanting to say that i had a blast reading/interacting with this morning's posts..... Gossip all u want ladies and i'll see you all next time..... same time same place next week k..... bye's i'm outtie!!

cecilia

Staff member
haha. i dont' want to be a FOB. :loool: hey, naming my kid that is not so bad.. it actually sound nicely. THIS IS MY DAUGHTHER, SOHARITH-nope, not sohara, it's SOHARITH, why? . b/c my mommy love AUM/AFF character so much in JLR during the JUNGLE LOVE FEVER, she want me to be her ever lasting memory of that lakorn'' haha, this is how i would imagine how my kid will say if that ask her the meaning of her name :loool:

haha. RITYA sound fine too .. HARISOYA <-- hahah. anything with harith and so will be fine .LOl :lol:

Preview of next week,
He will find out the truth, the dad is suspecting that So didn't return home,
So telling Harith that she have done her job as a younger sister and he had done his job as an older sister. :(
HAHA. for sure, he's crawling after her begging for forgiveness - i think episode 10 will have him release her to the city. looking at the rate, maybe it will end at episode 13 since everything went smoothly and nicely edit like the spoiler that twinky posted earlier. next week preview look okay, not too thrill about it. just want to know what he'll do next when he found the truth. otherwise, nothing worth skipping work again. too bad, i work late those two morning. i might catch it for the heck of it. LOl

saobomp

sarNie Adult
it's getting pretty good! ummm i guess So doesnt have any brothers in this remake. Joy's so evil didnt want anyone to know that So's missing. The mom as well; sheesh that's ur own niece!

Cant wait to go home and watch the episode 7...

anticipationg omg ...

So had lil feelings building for him but when he said about the neckalace being bent and she deserves to wear it thats when she got upset.

Did he find out yet?

cecilia

Staff member
LYNDA, you're spoiling them :( ..

anyway, GOOD NEWS!!!!
HURRY AND WATCH AWAY. first come first serve, play a few time before it work na kha.
SARN DO NOT SKIP TO THAT PART na . :lol:
mms://158.108.6.112/2008_01_22_22_12.wmv <- Credit: to SUNNY!:wub:

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I love reading this post..you guy's are like news reporters with up to the minute coverage of what's going on and analyzing every bits and pieces of the story..lol

Tried watching today's ep at work on mute but couldn't follow what was going on (besides the long awaited R scene of course)..did anyone catch the preview for next weeks ep? Please provide a summary!! Thanks!!