Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Twinky

sarNie Elites
been wondering how old joy is. i watched an interview where they were in school uniform and something bout how she is younger than aff or something in that manner. may i add that this forum have blown up. everytime i come back there are a few more pages. more spoilers soon, hopefully by tomorrow. and another thing, episode 8 melted my heart but i know future episodes will make me blush and cry. .....

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Joy is older than Aff. Aff is a monkey, 1980, while Aum is a rooster, 1981. I believe Joy is a horse, 1978. That's why, Joy calls Aff, Nong and Aum, just regular Aum, not P'Aum like how Aff calls P'Aum even though Aff is like a year older than Aum but as long as it's plus or minus 1 year, it doesn't make much of a difference whether it's Pee or Nong.

Even though, Episode 8 had less scenes of Harit and Soriya compared to the previous episodes but the time spent on them were both powerful and sweet. Those short scenes have allowed the audience to see how they're building their relationship after the storm, which is great because not a lot of lakorns do that. I have to give it to Aum though. His emotions are extremely difficult to portray and he has been doing beyond a splendid performance. :yahoo: For Aum, all of the emotions are in his tone of voice and eyes! Gosh, it's Winter but I feel as though I'm in Hawaii, smacked in the middle of Summer, HEATWAVE, JLR FEVER!

cikna

sarNie Adult
Hi guyz and gurls! It's been a while since I am becoming crazy over a Thai lakorn. The last one was LhongNgaoJan and OumRak. Now, the fever has begun to "attack" me all over again! Thanks to all those nice ppl here who upload the drama online, screen caps and summaries. This Malaysian girl is grateful tp all of u! :)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
prisna, i love your atwork, especially the last, they look so hot, i'm jealous cause i can't do it, lol.i'm just here to take news, how about your fever? i can't comment more cause don't understand thai, so i just watch it.
wishbone, thanks for the sub, you are very great

cecilia

Staff member
GOOD MORNING FEVER FANS. the show will start in a few minutes. i hope everyone's catching it live ^^
Gosh, it's Winter but I feel as though I'm in Hawaii, smacked in the middle of Summer, HEATWAVE, JLR FEVER!
hahah .. i feel like that when i read about them .. probably due to the blushness ..

Hi guyz and gurls! It's been a while since I am becoming crazy over a Thai lakorn. The last one was LhongNgaoJan and OumRak. Now, the fever has begun to "attack" me all over again! Thanks to all those nice ppl here who upload the drama online, screen caps and summaries. This Malaysian girl is grateful tp all of u! :)
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE ..you have became one like us now :lol:

ITS ON - STARTING NOW :wub:

So was mad at him b/c of the fact that she's not back to her family yet.So walk away from Harith,Harith follow after, she yell out at him to go away, since he say he have to take the boat out. he said, he follow her b/c he want to take her along.So turn around and was like. You're taking me back home? .. Harith give her a sad look and say no. So got make and threw a tantrum at him. so cute:he got quiet. So was ask him 'just b/c you got me, doesn't mean, you can control me.' and stop her self from speaking more.She said to him, since you got the wrong person and know the truth.You should take me back home. Harith look at her and say, 'I want you to stay at the island, as a man *poochai* begging of the woman he ..'' and stop himself there. like sarN said, only if he say .. those three words or just one word .. LOVE .. he went toward her and grab her hand and walk toward the boat to leave to the pearl farm. :i love this scene even though it was like 5 seconds short :wub:

Sun's back at the office, her and Chinida are at each other throat now.

Sun's mother is such a itch too .. i mean, she was all piss off when the dad told her that if Sun were to come and talk to him, he would give her th advice of looking beyond today life instead of winning. the mom got mad and yell at the dad something about winning/gaming with So's mother.

So and Harith, at the pearl scene, Harith remember what he said to his Aunt,that he's gonna quite school and go back to work. Doing another business and not continue with his dad's work.He remember Waseth at the dad's funeral, want to buy his pearl farm.Waseth and Harith seem to have a past together b/c Harith refuse to sell the land to him.

Harith's stress. So got worry and say that it's only Somone coming trying to buy the land, what's so bad about it. They have a nice conversation there too. The way he look at her with those eyes .. so hot .. So talk about home, say that if ppl come like that and ask to buy the land, she would feel the same too. and have this missing look on her face, Harith just fell silent. LOl <- :wub: i love this scene too .. even though it was short again ^^

Ryan's went to Sun's house, and talk with her mother, asking the aunty if she have a clue of where So went too. The aunt gave him a lecture. Lol .. no result. just more grudges between the aunt and So's mom. Ryan got back home and told So's mom that no matter how far she is, he will find her. :lol: not when she have HARITH. :rolleyes:

Hahaha. Harith and So went to talk to the workers, and told the workers, that Waseth paid a lot more for his land than their. This make them upset and say they all have almost equal size land, why his worth more. not fair. Harith walk away. So was shocked to hear this, follow Harith and question him if he plan to sell the land for real. Harith turn around and told her, if she believe of what he just said, then that mean, it will work on the workers as well and walk all smiling. it's so funny how So was so worry and confuse at his actions. she was like, 'nai bok wa, you love nature, island, etc' ..
:lol: <- another cute scene. my player buffer, so i couldn't catch the other half of their conversation.

so this is what they said while my player buffer
So at the beach side, recalling her and Harith conversation earlier. So want to know when will he send her back home. Harith turn around and say 'I know you dislike me, but i ask for one thing, and then i will send you back home where someone is still waiting for you.' <- *awe*

Chai let CHANIDA off work for the next 6+ months. LOl poor girl. she doesn't know who's she's messing up with. Lol

Sun's dad heard that So's missing from the mother/daughter conversation, he question Sun and say he thought she said So went back home. Now the dad's going to report that So's missing. .. too boring to do spoiler on this scene. too many bickering from mother/dauther.

cecilia

Staff member
OMG .. he did not just say that :spin: :drool: :blush:
If not husband and wife then what should i call it
- I Won't give out too much spoiler on this part
b/c it so cute when she walk away and he have a smile on his face ..

Waseth put in plan in action and try to destroy Harith's land, So saw one of the guy about to dump something to the ocean, so went up to him and ask him what he's doing b/c working hours are over already. That worker kidnap her and took her b/c she saw the whole mess. Team saw this and went after her, got himself hurt and came back telling HARITH that someone kidnap So

Waseth put in plan in action and try to destroy Harith's land, So saw one of the guy about to dump something to the ocean, so went up to him and ask him what he's doing b/c working hours are over already. That worker kidnap her and took her b/c she saw the whole mess. Team saw this and went after her, got himself hurt and came back telling HARITH that someone kidnap So
<- right some shooting scene there .. LOl .. Waseth using
So to blackmail HARITH, question that he's after her b/c she's his wife, Harith said, So means nothing to him, Waseth then ask, then why follow, and he answer back, it's b/c this is in my place.
OMG .. :lmao:
the look on her face .. i hope she know it's only an act to trick Waseth.

cecilia

Staff member
they got home, both of them are dwelling on what happen earlier, Harith recall of what he said to WASETH about So, He walk out to where So was at the ocean, and ask her if she still upset about earlier. So said She have no meaning in him.
i won't spoil more b/c i want to enjoy this part .. a very good bittersweet scenes :wub:
they got home, both of them are dwelling on what happen earlier, Harith recall of what he said to WASETH about So, He walk out to where So was at the ocean, and ask her if she still upset about earlier. So said She have no meaning in him.
i won't spoil more b/c i want to enjoy this part .. a very good bittersweet scenes :wub:
TRONG NEE, NATEE NEE, she MEANS ALOT to him, he don't want to let loose her, even if Waset shoot him, he will do whatever to save her, to pls believe him

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the spoiler; it's awesome. i cant wait to go home and watch it hehe. it's getting soo good. gosh, i want to see them in bangkok already sigh*. i guess next weeks episode for sure.

Cant stand those two mother and daughter. they switch the parents role a lil bit too.

cecilia

Staff member
Just like TWINKY'S spoiler earlier, this is the scene
they got back to the island house, So start running toward the swing place. Harith follow by, when he got there, he ask her 'YOU HATE ME ALOT, CHAI MAI?
HAHA. of course, after of all the things she go through. what a question. ..
SO answer him back 'i want to go home, can i pls use the phone.' Harith answer her back, 'You're phoning to let someone know that you got kidnap?' So turn around and look at him and ask 'how come, you didn't think of that when you done what you did to me.' :lol: Harith answer, 'BUN TEE, no one can think right when their head are fill with revenge. So then ask him about San, if he had forgive her alredy. Harith turn his face around.
commercial time !!! <-- another sweet scene ruin by both of them :lol:

snluvdrama12

sarNie Egg
^i'm serious. i have such high and low hope half of the time, but hearing PONG IMPREGNANT BEE just make everything look hopeful again .. and i admit, PONG'S one sexy hot man, but with the way how HARITH talk with those words..and sexy fierce SO.. can you imagine? .. *look around .. YOUNG KIDS, DONT' READ MY POST? :lol:
my head wonder elsewhere :drool: :ph34r: :dude:
lol.
Cecilia you are a funny gal. :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^woo! thanks for reminding me of my hope :wub: i like this music in here .. it's thrilling but yet soothing too

They're at the gallery scene - chai and Sun saw the painting of HARIN. Sun refuse to acknowlege that it was her that model in this picture for HARIN. Everything's coming back to hunt her now : she couldn't sleep
:lol:
Ryan's curious about HARIN whereabout

jesus. ..
BONTAI scared the heck out of me

another sweet scene ..
it the last dinner before heading back to dinner
<- there goes the misunderstanding .. goes according to TWINKY'S spoiler. OMG .. I can't believe what i hear .. when he walk away from that '
WHY DO YOU THINK, I HAVEN EVER LOVE ANYONE, I'M LOVING HIM AT THE MOMENT LIKE THIS

They're in the room - they talk .. won't spoil this part b/c it's meaningful .. however
Sun call and ask HARITH when can she come to the island out.
before leaving for the night,
So ask, what about the thing i ask, what do you say? Harith have a sad face on and walk out without answering her.

NEXT WEEK :
Harith and So are back in the city next week. the revenge will begin. Harith chasing her around. now, it's gonna be intersting .. i can't wait- AND HARITH/SO together once more according to TWINKY'S spoiler of them at Sun's house.

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
A testament to how awesome Aum is:
soft, sad expression talking to So in the bedroom, crazy, vengeful eyes talking to Sun on the phone.
Hee heee. All in a split second. Yay! :)

cecilia

Staff member
all in all. today is so worthy of the skipping .. i hope you gals have fun watching it .. will come back online in 3 or 4 hours . .. heading to work now . LOl

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i couldnt finish watching it because i had class.. but thanks for the spoilers.. ill watch it later tonight when im done with school..

nophankh

sarNie Adult
^woo! thanks for reminding me of my hope :wub: i like this music in here .. it's thrilling but yet soothing too

They're at the gallery scene - chai and Sun saw the painting of HARIN. Sun refuse to acknowlege that it was her that model in this picture for HARIN. Everything's coming back to hunt her now : she couldn't sleep
:lol:
Ryan's curious about HARIN whereabout
jesus. ..
BONTAI scared the heck out of me

another sweet scene ..
it the last dinner before heading back to dinner
<- there goes the misunderstanding .. goes according to TWINKY'S spoiler. OMG .. I can't believe what i hear .. when he walk away from that '
WHY DO YOU THINK, I HAVEN EVER LOVE ANYONE, I'M LOVING HIM AT THE MOMENT LIKE THIS

They're in the room - they talk .. won't spoil this part b/c it's meaningful .. however
Sun call and ask HARITH when can she come to the island out.
before leaving for the night,
So ask, what about the thing i ask, what do you say? Harith have a sad face on and walk out without answering her.

NEXT WEEK :
Harith and So are back in the city next week. the revenge will begin. Harith chasing her around. now, it's gonna be intersting .. i can't wait- AND HARITH/SO together once more according to TWINKY'S spoiler of them at Sun's house.

Harit trying to convince So that she means a lot to him. NExt time, he will be more careful and be more protective. Awww.

Yea she did, I was scared straight.

Dinner. It was really cute when he was like NO, you can't leave with no hesitation.

Phone call from Sunsanee.