Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Not sure if this a promotion billboard.. on the road?

Credit: as tagged​
I think this was taken at the Ch3 station or building, they normally have billboard up to promote their lakorns, such as Preuka Sawad had one as well.

sunisa

i love all the artworks!!! :wub: i'm gonna take all the artworks that everyone make and save it as a JLR collection.anyway,my sister spread the JLR fever to her bestfriend in Utah.her friend is sooooo addicted to this lakorn.she said why is this lakorn so good and addictive.she joke w/ my sis that next time do not tell her to watch an addictive lakorn until it end. :lol: she just want to stay home at watch from beginning till end.she is so anticipate to watch this lakorn on Monday and Tuesday.we told her to watch the one with eng subbed from Wishbone!!gotta love this lakorn. :wub: :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
i made a fanvid of JRL: pls enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnyy4Cha6m8

lovin' all the artworks too everyone!
thank you for the link .. i LOVE THAT MV .. nicely done .. make me feel their lOVE :wub: BTW .. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU'RE A RAIN FAN - DO i know you at sexybi forum?

i love all the artworks!!! :wub: i'm gonna take all the artworks that everyone make and save it as a JLR collection.anyway,my sister spread the JLR fever to her bestfriend in Utah.her friend is sooooo addicted to this lakorn.she said why is this lakorn so good and addictive.she joke w/ my sis that next time do not tell her to watch an addictive lakorn until it end. :lol: she just want to stay home at watch from beginning till end.she is so anticipate to watch this lakorn on Monday and Tuesday.we told her to watch the one with eng subbed from Wishbone!!gotta love this lakorn. :wub: :wub:
that's such a good story .. to have made someone become addictive is always something cool for the jlr lover. glad that she's as crazy as us .. thank for sharing the story.

Me too!!! Mine is not as good as yours though! I'm working on the next one, so if it turns out okay, I'll share! :p

Great job on the art work! You guys are so talented!!!
you have one? ..i wanna watch it.. i'll watch anything of them together ..

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
does anyone know where i can get good quailite lakorn pics of these two lovely couples? wnt to make alot of banner and such to share with all yall! I can't help it! I come straight to this topic when ever I'm on sarn world.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
thank you for the link .. i LOVE THAT MV .. nicely done .. make me feel their lOVE :wub: BTW .. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU'RE A RAIN FAN - DO i know you at sexybi forum?

that's such a good story .. to have made someone become addictive is always something cool for the jlr lover. glad that she's as crazy as us .. thank for sharing the story.

you have one? ..i wanna watch it.. i'll watch anything of them together ..
Sure, but it's low quality images and it's my first time doing a MV :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2m1LiBPsmc

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I love 43! :lol:
I started showing the lakorn to all my friends, even my man (he's not asian) and he thinks we are all crazy in here!!!

I love everybody's spamming...keeps the fever the alive until Monday :p
HAHAHA... funny! My younger sis never liked thai seires and when i showed her this one she got hooked lol! she's got the fever too! so does my little bro he's only 13 and he was definately not into thai drama's but he is now lol. My mom loves it too! kekeke... who woulnd't they just gotta give the lakrona change their gonna like it for sure. YAll are fast! i can't even find my post anymore lol!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
HAHAHA... funny! My younger sis never liked thai seires and when i showed her this one she got hooked lol! she's got the fever too! so does my little bro he's only 13 and he was definately not into thai drama's but he is now lol. My mom loves it too! kekeke... who woulnd't they just gotta give the lakrona change their gonna like it for sure. YAll are fast! i can't even find my post anymore lol!
Yep, my friend is from South America and I got her hooked too! She's gonna start watching when she's done with school...she doesn't want to be distracted yet (unlike all of us who have the FEVER pretty bad)! She also thinks Aum is HOT HOT HOT! :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
does anyone know where i can get good quailite lakorn pics of these two lovely couples? wnt to make alot of banner and such to share with all yall! I can't help it! I come straight to this topic when ever I'm on sarn world.
sarah, if you go to the main page, i have the picture thread list there. there are alot of good pictures buried in this thread and that's why it's a good idea to have them link to the 1st post. i'm sure, you can find some good quality and usable pictures here b/c us maniac went surfing around for them pictures and post the good one here anyway. LOL

Sure, but it's low quality images and it's my first time doing a MV :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2m1LiBPsmc
thANK you .. i like the picture you took .. if you don't' mind, you can do the subtitle part of the song too .. i think it'll be super interesting and good to know the meaning behind the song/images. anyway, I LIKE IT

thats' so cute .. you got almost the whole family to watch it .. happy that they tune in out of all the thai lakorn, it just have to be JLR :wub:

Yep, my friend is from South America and I got her hooked too! She's gonna start watching when she's done with school...she doesn't want to be distracted yet (unlike all of us who have the FEVER pretty bad)! She also thinks Aum is HOT HOT HOT! :lol:
well, after HARITH, aum is definitely burning up .. he's on my list of p'ek now ^^

Raiya

sarNie Adult
sarah, if you go to the main page, i have the picture thread list there. there are alot of good pictures buried in this thread and that's why it's a good idea to have them link to the 1st post. i'm sure, you can find some good quality and usable pictures here b/c us maniac went surfing around for them pictures and post the good one here anyway. LOL

thANK you .. i like the picture you took .. if you don't' mind, you can do the subtitle part of the song too .. i think it'll be super interesting and good to know the meaning behind the song/images. anyway, I LIKE IT

thats' so cute .. you got almost the whole family to watch it .. happy that they tune in out of all the thai lakorn, it just have to be JLR :wub:

well, after HARITH, aum is definitely burning up .. he's on my list of p'ek now ^^
Thanks for the advice! I'm not sure how to do subtitles yet, i'm so new to all of this...but I will put the lyrics to the song on the info side for the vid; I'm glad you liked it! :D

choo

sarNie Adult
Raiyaand ceci,
glad you guys enjoyed it!;)

Raiya, i commented on your vid on utube..:)

ceci, yep you got me:: haha this is CHONG..lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
love the video Raiya, now i want Monday to come by even sooner :spin:

y101y

sarNie Egg
:p I just love what all you are doing for JLR. Keep up the good work! I got the JLR fever so thought I'll join in and see what everyone is talking about.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
41. The theme song is now your number one favorite song:)..
42. The song is replayed 24/7 and even the people that don't watch the lakorn is humming to it too..lol
43. you are getting everyone to watch it with you and now they have also caught the fever..lOL

44. the many face expressions of Harith and Soriya haha and the things they remind us of haha
45. Harith's and SO's SEXXXY voices

aww! i wish i could stay here and continue spamming w/ ya'll but the asian new years party is in mins so ima bout to leave UGH! i wana stay and SPAM about JLR!!! hahah o well i stay up tonite after the party hehe =]

i love everyone's artworks!!! they are deff. HAWTNESS

and the videos too =]

thankx everyone!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i'm with you sarn. we should that way we'll get to see more of them together in lakorns. if you do sarn, count me in.

gosh, this thread is really active to be this many pages already. love that everyone is having this fever.
i'm craving for more!!! :wub: can't wait until monday and tuesday for the next episodes. i had have the fever ever since i know they are having a lakorn together.

This couple is the most wanted right now, huh? thanks everyone for all the pictures, they're all gorgeous. please have more pictures of them on display. love all the artworks.

please continue with the thread for it's great to read all of the posts about this lakorn and this couple. more more please :) :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like it when Soyia stare into Harit's eye :wub: ...she does it so many time as if she searching for something