Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
favoirte scene from JLR . I like the pearl scene . I watch it XX time. I like the ocean view w/ the wind blowing and it was bitter sweet . she was sad and heart broke :lol: cuz
virginity lost
^^^^ and he all the sudden took dat pearl bracelet out and she immediately got offended thinking Harit is comparing her to the imperfect pearl since now she is no difference from it . Her voice all shaky and tear was rolling down her cheek she was hurt :eek: ---> bitter and when Harit told her to look at the pearl again and she saw dat big shining one ---> sweet .

I thought the scene was like two lover breaking up cuz the bf does something to make the gf upset . So , the bf goes and buy candy/flower and try to sweet talk to her so she will forgive him and let get back together :lol:

She saw the pearl but was like .. nooo don't forgive him just cuz he got something nice for u

She still mad ---> she look like pouting? lmao...but still allow him to put it on

once he look back up to her face . she got dat mad look ...as if she is saying dont' think just cuz u got me something meanful i will forgive u but i'll keep the bracelet cuz u own me so much

he give her that puppy eye --- well well ...lord of her life is now begging her

they stare in each other eye for good sec

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i havent even left the couch all day today (its actually no different from 3 wks ago, i've been a couch potato since this lakorn aired)

sitting & rewatching it all over again ^_^

Raindown

sarNie Egg
let get a petition :wub: for another lakorn of them together

Yes, let's do that..and then we can attach all those beautiful fan works and plus our JLR fever list..LOL..that way the producers and directors can see how serious we are when we say we want them together again...o..and we can also add link to this forum too..haha:)...let's keep bugging them until they give us what we want!..haha

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yes, let's do that..and then we can attach all those beautiful fan works and plus our JLR fever list..LOL..that way the producers and directors can see how serious we are when we say we want them together again...o..and we can also add link to this forum too..haha:)...let's keep bugging them until they give us what we want!..haha
i'll figure out something and get back w/ ya . I have to discuss w/ Darivl about a script to create petition first .

onahc

sarNie Elites
yeah, let's get a petition to ch3 for them to star in another lakon again. something dramatic, romantic, and classic like the one with johnny anfone where he was sadistic (aum is a perfect candidate). aum and aff are a perfect onscreen couple!

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah, let's get a petition to ch3 for them to star in another lakon again. something dramatic, romantic, and classic like the one with johnny anfone where he was sadistic (aum is a perfect candidate). aum and aff are a perfect onscreen couple!

lmao....it rare to see u give good comment or even praise a lakorn . If Ch 3 know onahc they don't even need to see the petition hahaah they'll take ur word for it .

onahc

sarNie Elites
lmao....it rare to see u give good comment or even praise a lakorn . If Ch 3 know onahc they don't even need to see the petition hahaah they'll take ur word for it .

LOL, you always make me laugh. Hey I'm hard to please but I guess you're right!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
favoirte scene from JLR . I like the pearl scene...
he give her that puppy eye --- well well ...lord of her life is now begging her

they stare in each other eye for good sec
Love that scene too.
Gonna put it in my MV, which is almost done. My job's kept me super busy all week, even working now on weekends from home on a project (yes, even on weekends, I know... that sucks.)
So haven't had time for artwork. But I've been working on a JLR MV. Almost done, so hope I can post it later.

Love the scene right before too when Soriya says, "I'm not a person who has no kin and thinks only of yourself like you." And Harit says: " I don't think only of myself... (*pause, looks emotional*) I only think of you all the time." Awww, so sweet... *melts into a pool of happiness*

sarN

sarNie Granny
...need to spam the board more ...it the weekend ... i makeup some lines what i want them to THINK ....

:wub: ...go make some more ... :lol:

natty

Chubs
lol you guys don't have to petition, ch 3 will pair them up again.. i mean look at ken and ann t after oum rak as well as ken and aom after song rao nirundon.. if this lakorn is more popular then those two, then it wont be long...

as for which lakorn.. you know monrak asoon would be good.. but that was already remade like 6 years ago by jonny e..

sarN

sarNie Granny
monrak askoon NOOOoooooo the r' scene was scarryyyyyyyyyy lmaooooo . I can' think of another kidnap lakorn in the oldies dat havne't been remake yet ........hummmmmmmmm... o yeah there "Num Peung Satan" Veerayoot/Pathra . That one N"K was kidnap .

natty

Chubs
lol it was scary cus he was pissed drunk lol and it was raining.. the deed was done on a porch in the back of the ranch.. plus both aom's father and johnny did a good job at that scene (i know that didn't sound right)...

gosh sarn you just remember all the oldies huh.. lol but that's because you have those lakorns..

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol it was scary cus he was pissed drunk lol and it was raining.. the deed was done on a porch in the back of the ranch.. plus both aom's father and johnny did a good job at that scene (i know that didn't sound right)...

gosh sarn you just remember all the oldies huh.. lol but that's because you have those lakorns..
i know right LMAOOooooo out side and everything crazyyyyyyy rapist!!! Feel bad for the N"K soo young and innocent . I remember the REVENGE lakorn more ^^^ "Num Peung Satan" is a crazy one LOTS OF R" scene not recommend for kids :p

natty

Chubs
i dont remember nam peung satan.. lol maybe it was because of all the r scenes, nan wouldn't let me watch it lol..

i dont know why but when it comes to r scenes or abuse type lakorns, i see flashes of Sam's face.. lol..