Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
haha. Soriya and Harith at the beach bickering..
So telling him that he'll receive the karma twice as bad
Harith's like. weird. everyone love you at this island including Gayu but you end up not returning any feeling back
So went on and on yelling at him .. in the end, say she hate him .. (glied)
and walk away, Harith answer from behind and say 'i know you hate here b/c you have someone's waiting for you at home, i will send you home'
So heard this, turn around and smile at him. asking if it's true. Harith say, he'll send her home and walk away (sad)

So went to Harin's grave and tell him that his brother is sending her home. and say that next life time, she want to be his friend again but wihout his meanie brother, HARITH :lol: and walk away, after a few steps, she turn around and say 'but i ask you to look after him too' ..

DEPARTURE SCENE : THEY WALK ACROSS ONE ANOTHER AND THEIR HANDS TOUCH, EACH ONE OF THEM WANT TO HOLD HAND BUT EITHER ONE CAN HOLD ONTO IT b/c of random REASONS ..

I LOVE THE DEPARTURE SCENE .. .. too good to spoil .. i won't say much but it was good/sad/i can feel the love there PLUS HARITH is super handsome (aum) :drool:

cecilia

Staff member
Lynda really? .. that suck .. my wasn't .. i'm watching it from MAXTV ..
So and Harith got home. Harith ask So to pls dont' take the bracelet off.
After this scene, they went their way. So turn around and Harith was nowhere to be seen
Nu Khun came over and tell the uncle that she's somewhere in PHUKET, could be with her friend HARIN.
After this, Nu Khun walked out and saw So. They're happy to see one another. Harith was hidden from afar
and saw this. He recall of what So said to him the night of the dinner she had prepared for him. That someone's
at home waiting for her. You could see the emotions in him. On the way back to the airport, he's all sad and gloomy.
Received a call from one of the worker saying something's wrong with the house in the city. He changed his mind and
not return back to the island.

So got home and apologize to the aunt/uncle. Nu Khun ask So where she went, why not bring any clothese with her.
So said she though she's just there for a day or so but end up staying longer than intend too b/c one of the friend past
away and that's why she didn't bring any clothese along.

haha, he shave now. all clean cut.
i actually like his ruggy dirty looks. :lol:
anyway, when he got done cleaning himself, he thought of So :wub:
recalling the good memory that had at the beach. he then say, you
probably feel more comfortable and better now that you're home sleeping
on your bed (dirty harith :lol:)

cecilia

Staff member
THAT NIGHT, both of them couldn't' sleep. toss back and forth - remembering the good time at the island :wub:

now it's back to sunsanee's revenge .. LOl ..

Today episode have alot of good stuff . . i wont' spoil much ..
but anyway, just wanna add this part ..
Harith went over to Sunsanee's house.
So try to warn Sun about Harith but Sun said that she wont' listen to
anyone unless .. they're HARITH'S wife (mia) - hahah. when she walk over
to Sun's room, about to knock on it and recall what Sun say earlier to her.
she back down and walk away. - HARITH got home and call So. After that,
they hung up, So went back to help Sun get dress .. Sun saw the pearl bracelet
and complimen that it was pretty,will borrow later on. So gave her the uncomfortable
gesture. Sun then tell So that she's going out. So ask where she's heading. Sun got piss
and say since when did she came in to play as her parents

PREVIEW:
Sunsanee went to Harith's island to do the photoshoot.
So and Harith on phone. Harith said,he's playing Sun til the very end
Sunsanee got attack by crazy BONTAI
Sunsanee got back home injured.

nophankh

sarNie Adult

nok-goon giving So a heads up on her situation

so getting a scolding by Sunsanee

Thinking of each other

stalking so at the market

Painting

phone call telling him to stop.

thanks cecilia for the spoilers...ur awesome... and thanks lynda for the caps.... omg the stalker one is too funny... i knew harit would pull something like that...he can't stay away from her...lol.

cecilia

Staff member
for a second .. i thought they slept in the same bed :wub:

awe ..i love this cap .. it's so sweet when they toss back/forth thinking of the sweet moments at the beach

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I know...it was too cute. I love the supermarket part too.
She got some eggs and stared at for like a minute having flashbacks about the JLR chickens.
he is in the background smirking because he knows what she is thinking.
Too cute

sarN

sarNie Granny
11:00 BREAK >>> in JLR THREAD :wub: She back home . Finally !! Hey did they show the scene in the kitchen/confrontation yet ? They thinking about each other :wub: . Egg memory lmaoooo...yeah on JLR island all she eat was EGG even when he cook for her it was EGG so yeah the EGG is very memorable HAHAHA . Preview of tomorrow eps ?

-- LOVE all the wallie & banner . Ya gals got talent !

paulina

sarNie Egg
Aum has a great profile, his nose is nice,not big and weird looking, almost airistocratic

cecilia

Staff member
I know...it was too cute. I love the supermarket part too.
She got some eggs and stared at for like a minute having flashbacks about the JLR chickens.
he is in the background smirking because he knows what she is thinking.
Too cute
i know . . its' so cute.. i really like this BACK TO THE CITY episode .. a bit too much of Sun/Chai/Chanida but i'm loving the moment ..
i love all the cute flashbacks - when they do that .. they either smile, sad or just give on some weird smirk .. :loool: .. so far, i'm loving the moment.

*where peaches*
i know .. where is she .. Sunny didn't have it up either. she didn't catch it live. so there's no link :( maybe NTSUAB might have it at youtube?

Aum has a great profile, his nose is nice,not big and weird looking, almost airistocratic
i agree .. i like him too just b/c of this lakorn . he's in my list of p'ek b/c of HARITH .. definitely prove me wrong ..

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
...need to spam the board more ...it the weekend ... i makeup some lines what i want them to THINK ....
:wub: ...go make some more ... :lol:
I love this picture, so true, from rewatching this epi I felt like SO want Harit to said he love her, but he kept holding back. :lol: From other part SO always cut him off, when he try to said I LOVE YOU! :loool:

I need to do alot of spamming cuz I'm behind. :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. Soriya and Harith at the beach bickering..
So telling him that he'll receive the karma twice as bad
Harith's like. weird. everyone love you at this island including Gayu but you end up not returning any feeling back
So went on and on yelling at him .. in the end, say she hate him .. (glied)
and walk away, Harith answer from behind and say 'i know you hate here b/c you have someone's waiting for you at home, i will send you home'
So heard this, turn around and smile at him. asking if it's true. Harith say, he'll send her home and walk away (sad)

So went to Harin's grave and tell him that his brother is sending her home. and say that next life time, she want to be his friend again but wihout his meanie brother, HARITH :lol: and walk away, after a few steps, she turn around and say 'but i ask you to look after him too' ..

DEPARTURE SCENE : THEY WALK ACROSS ONE ANOTHER AND THEIR HANDS TOUCH, EACH ONE OF THEM WANT TO HOLD HAND BUT EITHER ONE CAN HOLD ONTO IT b/c of random REASONS ..

I LOVE THE DEPARTURE SCENE .. .. too good to spoil .. i won't say much but it was good/sad/i can feel the love there PLUS HARITH is super handsome (aum) :drool:
Cecilia you need to handed me a tissues, I want to cry, it was so touch reading this spoiler.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

nok-goon giving So a heads up on her situation

so getting a scolding by Sunsanee

Thinking of each other

stalking so at the market

Painting

phone call telling him to stop.
Thank for the sc, I love the pic they thinking of each other, melt my heart (I was thinking of Harit when I sleep too. :lol: ) Harit face expression are so cute in the last sc!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SO was thinking , why can that painting was me, I HATE YOU! :loool:

Harit said I capture your beauty in my heart, no need a painting of you! :loool: :wub:

I'm so crazy! :lol: