Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
:eek: :eek: :eek: !!! my MV won't work!!!! i made it on Windows Movie Maker and i'm halfway done and when i click play timeline it doesn't work!!!! it played last nite!!! ugh!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^could be that you moved your VDO clip to another folder or put in a different folder after you use the vdo part ..

IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE .. IT'S TOO LATE ! <--haha. timbaland stuck in my head all day thinking of JLR so/harith love

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^could be that you moved your VDO clip to another folder or put in a different folder after you use the vdo part ..

IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE .. IT'S TOO LATE ! <--haha. timbaland stuck in my head all day thinking of JLR so/harith love

o ok i'll figure it out lol

van~C!n

sarNie Adult

I don't think this pic was posted.
I think I need to go lay down for a bit, there is so much of the sexy Harit today and it's a lil bit to much for my heart to handle :unsure: It will be even better if Harit can wipe my face with a cold wet towel, like what he did so Soraya when she sick after the :r-scene-pop-corn: :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
When they said all men looks good in black. I AGree!!!! :wub:
:drool: :drool: :drool: yes yes it is sooooo true!

uMM off topic I think it is...???

Is this Um's first "R" lakorn. The r= rape. I'm trying to rack my brain to remember all his lakorn. I think this is his first. Ahaha i couldn't do my work properly because I was thinking really hard.

The photoshoot of AA, I like their jewelry. It's bling bling in my eyes. I don't know which is more shinier. His eyes or the jewelry on his hands.

Do you think we can reach 300 before the lakorn end? 25pages to go....
^ i watched most of his lakorn and yes this is the first lakorn that he "r" the n'ek! the 1st but definitely not the last...lol

:eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!! OMG!!! IT SUX THAT I CAN'T READ THAI!!! i want to kno wut it says!!! *brings mom in here* ahhaaaha
hahhahaha i think some JUNGLE flys flew in ur mouth :lol:
LMAO Grudge. girl that list is getting so long its gonna take me days to pick out my symptoms :p

thank you everyone for posting all these amazing photos & info on Aum & Aff ( i really mean it--i enjoy everyones comments & everytime i come in here , my blood pressure goes up, from joy, excitment whatever else describe the word "HAPPY") :D

By the way have anyone seen Sarn...shes hasnt been on neither!...

sulad

sarNie Adult

I don't think this pic was posted.
Dang.
So sexy.
:drool:

I don't know if it's me or the forum board.
But I was trying to sign up for Aum's Fan Club.
And they kept saying that something is wrong with my username.
Argh.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang.
So sexy.
:drool:

I don't know if it's me or the forum board.
But I was trying to sign up for Aum's Fan Club.
And they kept saying that something is wrong with my username.
Argh.

he look so tall & handsome in the shoot!, yea i have a problem with that website too, but it was more cause of their server & will try back later tonight
(ps do we have to put in our email address?)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok i started making my MV over and it works now lol and ima finish watching the rest of ep 11 so be back in a bit hah lets see how many pages it goes up

Raiya

sarNie Adult
GP you always crack me up! I can always count on you to raise my fever a few degrees higher!

Cecilia, love all the pics and links...good to know this thread is being mentioned in other parts of cyberspace :D

Chat/spam on gals (maybe some guys too?!) I'll be out of it for a few days!

cecilia

Staff member
^MUAHAH. CHENLING. you're fast ..i'm about to make one just b/c the NEW FEVER of the scans make me drool :drool: .. BTW .. nice job >>

maijune

SarNie Adult
you guys are so crazy in love....it went up so many pages that i can't be able to catch up becuase i'm so busy with school and work....anyways, i will try my best...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
AHHA! i just finished watching ep. 11 and omg when Boontai attacked Sun i was lmao!!!!!!! hahah omg me and my mom were like REPLAY !! haaahh Boontai OWNED her! hahah that was hilarious and when Harith came in and Sun was all up on him his face was like "GET HER OFF OF ME!!!" AHHAHAH omg wow. hah and when Tuay walked Sun to Harith's car to go to the hospital Harith was looking at her like he wanted to push her in rele hard and give her another bruise hahahhaha and at the hospital before Tawatchai walked in and Harith was watching Sun in his mind it was like "PLEASURE" hahahah cuz Sun got hurt hahah you could tell he wanted Boontai to beat her up more hahah WOO! can't wait til monday!! only 2 more days away WOO! aww i was blushing so bad wen Harith did his "catwalk" to the elevator and i was savoring the moment but then Nu-koon made Harith sad =[ i was like :eek: heartbreak!!! o geez haha

chenling

sarNie Adult
oooh ..i see .. i think chenling's banner in here : http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...6/A6283856.html
yea thats mine..lol

I LOVE..LOVED...when he was at the table waiting for her, looking so innocent..

^MUAHAH. CHENLING. you're fast ..i'm about to make one just b/c the NEW FEVER of the scans make me drool :drool: .. BTW .. nice job >>
cecilia, i have to make up for lost time...i fear i was not showing all the JLR love that i could!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
GEEZ Chenling!! nice artwork ur soo fast!!! hahhaha

can't wait for yours Cecilia =]

haha why r u goin to be out of it these few days?? where are you going to be these next couple days Raiya??? glad i raised ur temperature b4 u leave :D