Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
PRINCESS that's alot of crazy dreams right there .. glad ARISOYA happen in your dream .. now i can peacefully be wishful .. :wub:

hahah i was probably laughing in my sleep when i heard you scream ARISOYA!! ahhaha i nearly died when i read in pantip cafe that one day about how we sarnies are so crazzzy about JLR that we named SO's firstborn and i'm like OMG THAT"S CECILIA! hahahhaha :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
:eek: hah i was so busy finishing my MV i forgot to post my JLR stories! ahhaha ok well this was the nite after the ep. when SO went to go see if she were pregnant. ok i had a dream that we were all in this white room and SO was sitting in the chair she was sitting in in front of the doctor and we were like all around her like staring haha and the doctor comes in and said that she wasn't pregnant and like we went insane and started yelling at him and attacking him and everything so we made him check again and then Aum's face like flashed through my dream ahha? and it goes back to when SO got her results back the second time and we're still like crowded around her starring at her and then she was pregnant!!! haha and i remember Cecilia yelling ARISOYA!! and everyone screaming and cheering and clapping and then i woke up haahhaha that was great.

then i had this vision thing (it wasn't a dream b/c i wasn't sleeping hahah) but neway i visioned that Sarnworld was holding this fun thing where everyone in sarnworld could meet each other and we were on this huge piece of land of like just grass haha and it was in the country and the different groups of sarnworld had signs up that said what thread they were from or w/e and like i was trying to find you guys and there was like A MOB like A HUGE MOB of people and i'm looking around and like everyone's hold up signs that say JLR FEVER! ahhaha and like the JLR MOB took up like half the world hahahhaa it was a pretty ahmazing vision haha

and then i had this other dream thing but i can't remember what it was but Harit's face kept flashing by and then SO's then i'd wake up hahah weird... ahhah

HAHHAHA did u see sarnies holding up smilies sign :baby-scene-pop-corn:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Welcome back sarN!

Princess- I had a dream too last night but I woke up before it got really good...now I can't even remember what it was but I know Harit was there and we were deff on JLR island...

Nowadays I watch any other lakorn and all I can do is compare it to JLR. I was rewatching the Janie and Andrew lakorn and I was screaming at the video: "that's JLR island!!!" 'course the storyline is kinda simlar too...I know I see JLR everywhere!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Welcome back sarN!

Princess- I had a dream too last night but I woke up before it got really good...now I can't even remember what it was but I know Harit was there and we were deff on JLR island...

Nowadays I watch any other lakorn and all I can do is compare it to JLR. I was rewatching the Janie and Andrew lakorn and I was screaming at the video: "that's JLR island!!!" 'course the storyline is kinda simlar too...I know I see JLR everywhere!!!

HAAHAHHA RAIYA'S HERE! WOO! ahha i kno we wake up wen its gettin to the good parts =[ ahha but at least we are dreaming :D haha yes comparing JLR to everything. its a symptom :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I know, we all have too many of the symptoms on the list...that's why we are still sitting in front of our computers typing away even though we could go outside and maybe hang out at the mall??? :lol:

I haven't been to see a movie in ages...I gotta get back to work but I'll be back tonight...I'm sure the thread will jump like 3 pages by the time I get home.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
I know, we all have too many of the symptoms on the list...that's why we are still sitting in front of our computers typing away even though we could go outside and maybe hang out at the mall??? :lol:

I haven't been to see a movie in ages...I gotta get back to work but I'll be back tonight...I'm sure the thread will jump like 3 pages by the time I get home.
hahah i kno rite! i even turned down the mall b/c i wanted to JLR hahah how sad is that? ahh but yea i'm sure the forum will jump like another 20 pages by tonite hahah ok can't wait for you to get back =]

sulad

sarNie Adult
:eek: hah i was so busy finishing my MV i forgot to post my JLR stories! ahhaha ok well this was the nite after the ep. when SO went to go see if she were pregnant. ok i had a dream that we were all in this white room and SO was sitting in the chair she was sitting in in front of the doctor and we were like all around her like staring haha and the doctor comes in and said that she wasn't pregnant and like we went insane and started yelling at him and attacking him and everything so we made him check again and then Aum's face like flashed through my dream ahha? and it goes back to when SO got her results back the second time and we're still like crowded around her starring at her and then she was pregnant!!! haha and i remember Cecilia yelling ARISOYA!! and everyone screaming and cheering and clapping and then i woke up haahhaha that was great.

then i had this vision thing (it wasn't a dream b/c i wasn't sleeping hahah) but neway i visioned that Sarnworld was holding this fun thing where everyone in sarnworld could meet each other and we were on this huge piece of land of like just grass haha and it was in the country and the different groups of sarnworld had signs up that said what thread they were from or w/e and like i was trying to find you guys and there was like A MOB like A HUGE MOB of people and i'm looking around and like everyone's hold up signs that say JLR FEVER! ahhaha and like the JLR MOB took up like half the world hahahhaa it was a pretty ahmazing vision haha

and then i had this other dream thing but i can't remember what it was but Harit's face kept flashing by and then SO's then i'd wake up hahah weird... ahhah
Oooh! I like your dream.
While reading it, I can picture everything.
:lol:
But sadly I wasn't there, because I'm not well known.
:(

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. someone did a comparison of UM and the korean actor Jung Woo-sung
I know the girl in soompi are picking UM'S resemble but it's just so cute how pantip brought up the pictures.
NO WONDER i love UMM. I LOVE JWS :drool:

*kindda see the similarity in here? ..

oooh .. and i love Jang Hyeok as well in 'THANK YOU'

THE LIST IS HERE if anyone wanna see it for themselves : http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...0/A6337210.html

PRINCESS i posted a comment for you mv .. love it. ^^​

sulad

sarNie Adult
Princess :
HAHAHA.
Picturing us doing that.
Fun, Fun, Fun.
KEKEKEKE.

Ceci :
WOW!
He do kinda look like P'Aum.
But no matter P'Aum will always the Hottie.
^_^

chenling

sarNie Adult
loved the MV!!

muahah. someone did a comparison of UM and the korean actor Jung Woo-sung
I know the girl in soompi are picking UM'S resemble but it's just so cute how pantip brought up the pictures.
NO WONDER i love UMM. I LOVE JWS :drool:

*kindda see the similarity in here? ..

oooh .. and i love Jang Hyeok as well in 'THANK YOU'

THE LIST IS HERE if anyone wanna see it for themselves : http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...0/A6337210.html

PRINCESS i posted a comment for you mv .. love it. ^^​
Oooo nice pics, loved Thank you!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i watch a little bit of Monraklottery w/dan and aff back den but i didn't notice aff dat much and since JRL is a hit i went back and watch the lakorn and boy aff was pretty in there and her outfit was cute/sexy