Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
say what aiyaja? is he really!? :blink: why not Umm! i wouldnt mind him. :wub:
I'm not sure either but sounds like it. Aff was just giggling throughout the interview like it was true but she's not interested and was trying to save Chai's face. Oh, I soooo wish it was Aum. :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not sure either but sounds like it. Aff was just giggling throughout the interview like it was true but she's not interested and was trying to save Chai's face. Oh, I soooo wish it was Aum. :p

yea, she doesnt look like she would do that to him in public if it really was true. (i think that is why we all like her, sweet, innocent, sexy & charming- the whole package) ^_^

when you think about it, when they were on that one show with the other JLR Casts he was kinda flirting too! (i felt it)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I have to drop by clubatichart when I got home, at school right now, I can't go and watch the video, sure i will faint and drool at school. :lol: I make sure that Van get you too if you try to take Harit! :loool:
Yes... I chase her down if she try to take Harit when she suppose to be on my side than you next Prisna(I will go easy on you since you're pregnant with Harit Baby). :loool: J/K

sarN

sarNie Granny
it normal to feel the attraction to ur co star lmao....she HOT but it seen like Joy is very comfortable w/ CHai haahhah why nothing spark hahhaha

oh wow the jungle fever is still going on strong in here... haven't been in here for about 2 weeks and ya'll gals have gone jungle crazy.... about aff and chai? doesn't aff have someone already though?

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Ahaha wanna go meet up in thailand? I'll be in thailand for 1 week. From May 27 to June 2. Too bad I was going to on the 26 which is my bday but my mom wants me to celebrate it at angkor wat. So I'll happy about that too. Imagine if I meet him on my bday. I'm meeting up with alot of people so anyone wants to join be my guest.

555 ^ I shouldn't have given the link to her.
Kkrystal, wait for me I'm going to go get my passport right now. :lol: :lol:

maijune

SarNie Adult
this is my best lakorn of the year....can't wait til ending ep on monday...especially those sweet scenes at the end...

nophankh

sarNie Adult
haha, I'm sorry Chai is a little horndog. He's been rumored with nearly everyone.
First it was VICKY. He also had a GF back then too.
Then a few days ago, there is Mai. The girl who plays bountai.
Then yesterday, he was rumored to be with that n'rai Girl from Hua Jai Sila. She played the hooker who seduced Louise.
Now today, he is rumored to be seducing AFF even though she has a man.

DUDE is on a roll!!!! I'm telling you....HE looves the ladies.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
hahah don't let Prisna know!!! haha
hhaha and that was me that told you that hahahah girl you need to be careful! hahahah
omg! haha i'm like sneaking on at school *supposed to be typing and researching a paper for ELA* and i had to come in here ahhah but the freakin school blocks all the pixs and stuff so i can't see the pictures!! just words! haha but i get to go home in 10 mins yay! then 3 day weekend!! hahhah its like 3:10 rite now and i like freakin forgot to sign in hahah but wen i get home goin bak on hahha so i caughty up on the reading part geez like 10 pages from last nite! hahah
YAY! SARN'S BACK!!! WOO! now she has to go back and read/hike through the jungle of posts haha and i thought more to add to my list =] but i have to wait til i get home to do that hahha yay 8 more mins!!

OMG! my white friend is sitting next to me and he thinks i'm insane laughing at all these posts hahha o well haha and my best friend is on her soompi site haha sneakin onto our forums while supposed to be researching hahaah and we're frantically looking back and forth for the teacher ahahah

2 more days!! ok wen i get home ima finish my MV and try to make some artworks for ya'll and add more to the list =]

and

WELCOME new posters =] or silent readers haha glad to have you join us! =]

van C and Prisna i got this all figured out

I get Weshat to work w/ me and get him to kidnapp SO and he has Harit's number so he'll be running to her rescue and while he's doin that ima tie Boon tai to you ya'll and tell Harith not to go see you guys cuz Boontai's there and he like dispieses her hahahha so ya'll are out of luck hahah i OWNED THIS hahhahahhahahha then i'll have Harit and So[s/] *leaves her w/ Weshat* all to myself hahha BEAT THAT hahahhahahh

well have to go for now almost time for school to be out be home in a couple mins so talk to ya'll then <3 my JLR FEVER INFESTED FAMILY

Hi Grudgeprincess, I have to say your plan is very good but I think you forget to watch epi 12 Weshat is death so I don't know how he is going to help you and on epi 11 Harit told Bai to take Boontai away or to a mental hospital. Your plan is ruin(Sorry my Dear). :lol: Harit don't be to loud I don't want them to know you're here with me and dont forget to put the mask :ph34r: on. :loool: :loool: :loool: We better go before Prisna or Grudgeprincess see us. :loool: :loool: :loool: Try to find us now Prisna!!!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Kkrystal, wait for me I'm going to go get my passport right now. :lol: :lol:
Okay honey I'll be waiting. Dreams can come true

haha, I'm sorry Chai is a little horndog. He's been rumored with nearly everyone.
First it was VICKY. He also had a GF back then too.
Then a few days ago, there is Mai. The girl who plays bountai.
Then yesterday, he was rumored to be with that n'rai Girl from Hua Jai Sila. She played the hooker who seduced Louise.
Now today, he is rumored to be seducing AFF even though she has a man.
DUDE is on a roll!!!! I'm telling you....HE looves the ladies.

ahaha like he said "Sanit gun gub took kon"

lolz You know i was wondering about joy and chai. Lolz maybe they're too comfortable with each other. She has the keys to his house too. Well the house cleaner does. But they are really...........close.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Remember when someone mention that Tuay the servant girl never changes her clothing way back when only 5 episodes aired.
Now I'm beginning to notice that she has been wearing the same outfit since ep. 1 to ep. 12

Is it her uniform or something. She wore the brown long short with that gold top since forever. HAHAHA>
were they on at budget or something. hahaha. because she is not an important character, she gets no wardrobe change. haha poor girl.

Did you guys noticed this? I found this at gossipstar.com

cecilia

Staff member
or it could just be her uniform or her way of dress .. too lazy to buy new clothes and wash them ..
i mean, she's bad at cooking, making drinks and washing clothes :loool: or her own budget too ..
i mean, i have my own budget too even if i get extra cash.

lynda, muahah .. they are so precise on scenes :loool: ..

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Remember when someone mention that Tuay the servant girl never changes her clothing way back when only 5 episodes aired.
Now I'm beginning to notice that she has been wearing the same outfit since ep. 1 to ep. 12

Is it her uniform or something. She wore the brown long short with that gold top since forever. HAHAHA>
were they on at budget or something. hahaha. because she is not an important character, she gets no wardrobe change. haha poor girl.
Did you guys noticed this? I found this at gossipstar.com
What??? I see Harit have a very sexy lips. Kiss..... Kiss..... Kiss... His lips are red because we been making out.. :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , they prolly don't pay her much cuz isn't Soyia like a servant doing the household work and gocery shopping/ cook EVErything ? hahahah

jun ji

sarNie Egg
...i have to feed on banana cuz dat all Gayu can find hahah
P'Sarn, you're so funny!

JLR fever has hit a high with me too. It's been hard trying to concentrate on work when all I want to do is google and search for Aum and Aff stuff all the time.

PS: All of you "sarnies" here are funny. I blush every time I read your comments...they're so NOT PG-rated!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I'm here, I'm here!!

Oh everyone's so funny. Ice cream, yogurt, hot air balloons? And now so many pregnant sarnies are soon to be Aum/Harit's baby mammas. Guess I'll have alot of babysitting to do. :)

I know it's late, but hey, a working girl has little time on her hands. Anyways, whether you're at the ice cream shop, flying away on a hot air balloon (or trying to catch the other girl on the hot air balloon with Aum at the moment)... and even sarN who is still away on the island (maybe island has no internet connection?:))... I hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day!

Here's my Valentine's card to all of you!
starryXing, is it okay if i use this picture for my background on YT? This picture is soooooooooooooo beautiful!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: