Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
sorry off topic

IM BORED....

oh yeah i own page 365 .... number makes me think about 365days=1year

ahaha i'm really bored i tell ya.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I TOTALLY LOVED THE ENDING. IT'S LIKE THE BESTEST ENDING EVER. I SWEAR I WAS SMILING THE WHOLE TIME. I JUST LOVE IT WHEN HARIT SAYS "SORIYA." THERE'S JUST A LOVE VIBE ALL OVER WHEN HE SAYS HER NAME, WHEREAS, WHEN HE SAYS "SUNSANEE" YOU CAN SENSE THE ANGER.
Yup yup yup...best lakorn and ending ever...no drags within the lakorn and no rush endings...ALL PERFECT!

cecilia

Staff member
lmao ...im in a withdrawal stage *looking down coutning toe*
you are so horrible .. BUT I LOVE YOUR SILLINESS! .. i'm still hanging in here as you can tell .. :p withdraw slow ----ly

lynda, i noticed that too . .when i stop by that site, there are ton of pictures of her..
magazinedee is also a good one to get on her magazine as well. and sanook too .. :p

cecilia

Staff member
^VAN at work today .. no time to search for any yet. i will do that tonight ..
i'm waiting for this one other site to update their magazine section so i can have BLOW UP picture of him in the SUDSADA cover to drool on :lol:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
^VAN at work today .. no time to search for any yet. i will do that tonight ..
i'm waiting for this one other site to update their magazine section so i can have BLOW UP picture of him in the SUDSADA cover to drool on :lol:
Thanks!!!! I be waiting... got my cups ready. :clap: :clap:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Talk about a HAPPY ending! What better way to end it than to have them on the bed about to do it! lol I LOVE it!! Finally an ending that doesn't have to do with a beach or a beautiful sunset..ugh I am SO OVER THAT. I LOVED all of AFF's outfits in the later scene's..she's soo damn pretty! Her look is so versitial..she can look mature but can also appear young and innocent..in that scene where she found out the truth that Joy wasn't the person who saved her..she was crying like a little girl..it was kinda touching in a way. I also totally LOVED the way Aum looked in that scene where he got punched by Ryan..he was looking HOT in that blue polo shirt..too bad it was only a short scene.

I couldn't agree more! He looks so cute wiping the side of his mouth.

I guess I'll see you all in the Sawan Bien thread soon.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Love Aff pictures.
So beautiful.
And Ah! There's goes the pearl.
Look so natural and beautifully on her.
Still can't get over that this lakorn is over.

I would love to read the novel.
But if only I can read thai.

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
everybody so sad!!!!!it ended :( i know they have another lakorn together but it probably won't be the same cause they gotta share screen time with the other casts since there's like 3 couples but anyways i'm glad i got into jlr cause i would have never been to this forum if not for that lakorn and be so entertain by everyone posting in here. I still can't believe i read 365 pages of post :wacko: that's just too crazy :wacko: I'm so glad it wasn't a let down ending like so many are which makes it easier to rewatch over again.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really thought they were going to kiss!!!!! i was like come one give us a surprize damn was that close gosh i really wish they kissed it was so darn close!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhh so sad it's ended but loved it!!!!! it was sweet!!!!! :p :D

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
AFFFF looks beautiful in thos photos just glowing!! she has such radiant skin!
when me and my sister watch JLR together she pointed out how aff has really clear skin when they do close up on her she has like no pimples or anything cause alot of times when they do close up on the actors you can see everything on there face. But yeah aff have really pretty flawless skin.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:p ok , im still dwelling on th eending if i sound bias cuz i am haha i know there at least 4 loop hole
1) Bootai ? watever happen to her ? in the future will Bootia goin attack Soyia ?? since we do not know if she at a mental hospital or was she under care of Bia since he LOVE HER SOO MUCH -- Soyai & Harit need to get HOme secutiy
2)Chandia ? She prolly got over Chai right ? Chandia was added on to the story in the old version there was no such person in Tawachia life . So , i would understand if there nohting more about her to reveal
3)Sananee, will she ever feel remorse ??? It just show she lost everyone at the end and screaming and didn't Soyia say to Harin 's grave that one day Sananee will come ? humm.. i think Soyai mean as time goes by one day Sananee will realize want she done and come to ask forgiveness. time .
4)How come engagement was mention but there no wedding scene lmao . They need a parental closure & acceptation from Soyia 's mom and Uncle but then again Harit did talk to Soyia mom and told her EVERYTHING ( *ahem* prolly the R' scene too lamo ) but i still want a lecture scene

...o well .. at least there a bed scene haha....withdrawal stage * look down counting toes *

fun

Expired Sarnie
everybody so sad!!!!!it ended :( i know they have another lakorn together but it probably won't be the same cause they gotta share screen time with the other casts since there's like 3 couples but anyways i'm glad i got into jlr cause i would have never been to this forum if not for that lakorn and be so entertain by everyone posting in here. I still can't believe i read 365 pages of post :wacko: that's just too crazy :wacko: I'm so glad it wasn't a let down ending like so many are which makes it easier to rewatch over again.
i know... i cant wait to see their next lakorn but why do they have to share with 2 other couples... lol...

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
GP I see YOu!!! :unsure: What's going on with you haven't heard from you lately... Still heartbroken over the broke up between you and Harit.. :loool: :loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
:loool: These were so funny..For some reason the one that made me laugh the hardest is the last one where Bai was calling Gayu! :loool:
HAHHAH me 2 omg these were the funniest hahah

GP I see you!!! :unsure: Since JLR is over is your lists going to end too?
VAN! GIRL! i'm catching up ahha i was too scared to come in here to read from that one nite we were all chatting haa our JLR SUPER PARTY! haha cuz i didn't want the ending ruined but i watched it yesterday and there were too many pages to catch up so that's wut i'm doin now hahha

^VAN you need a little cup to drool one instead of the bib, save more money this way and less laundry too :loool:
i also want this picture on the cover -- THE BIG VERSION too .. it's so tempting. i want to ask one of the rain girl in thailand to buy it for me. LOL
YEP I SECOND TO THAT haha HAWTIES!!! haha

^^ Van!! girl i was like back in the JUNGLE OF POSTS reading and catching up and i saw your name but you disappeared!!! haha i see starryXing :lol:

and nope i'm not done w/ my list yet!!! hahah its gona still be goin!! don't you worry haha i have some in my head atm just need to type and post :lol: so wait on that

and the ending was good i was satisfyed ok WHO HERE CRIED??? i was like ballin everytime SO cried!!! haha but wen Sun came on my tears just stopped like forreal i didn't cry at all then SO would cry again and then i would cry =[ i still can't belive it ended i wish there was more!!! hahah well at least now we know cuz Gayu left HARITH AND SO to make another baby :lol:

as for next lakorn- none for me haha i'm still not over JLR and my parents won't let me get addicted to nemore lakorns hahah (until Aff and Aum's next one hehe)

thankx Ceci for all the screencaps!!! <3 you!

ahha sarN i love how you bring up all the pictures haah and ur signature ahhahha verrry cute!

ok last nite ihad a hard time sleeping i listened to JLR songs on repeat til i fell asleep but i kept thinkin back to the old scenes and made me sad! i still feel like theres more haha still haven't got the fact its over

well ima still stay in the thread and add to the list and make MVs and actually make some artworks to keep the FEVER alive! haha i feel like i have a hole in my heart that isn't full like JLR filled it 3/4 now and i have to fill the other fourth so yea ima keep JLRing its gona be A WHILE til i'm over it WHOSE W/ ME?

yea we need that PETITION!