Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
OKAY. so, i came up with a list of stuff that CHENLING need to coordinate with her fic .. check it out here : http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...mp;#entry339429 .. if i'm missing something .. add it on. she's doing so good at this, idea will generate more JLR fever 2 . so please. contribute of what you want her to clear up with .. I did my share already .. :lol:

SARN :loool: ..

van i'm hunting for it .. i'm hunting for those pictures ..

BTW. . HAPPY BIRTHDAY p'UMM .
Ok, I will be here waiting for it... I'm prepare to drool over anything you throw at me.. :loool:

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
:( the last eppy was bittersweet.

Harith was soo fine in the last episode. I was leaning toward my computer screen during the `are they going to kiss or not` scene...damn, they fooled me on that one!

LOVE LOVE this lakorn!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
see...i told you all...i will still be back (like boontai lol)...always...and i am going to stay up until 12AM for AUM b-day...even though i have school tomorrow...i don't care, for AUM i will ^^

cecilia

Staff member
RAHUT, you're too funny, i can't even club at his atichart :loool: .. something's wrong with the site .. maintenance again.

man, sarN, the banner is keeps getting to my head .. i keep imagining things :blush:

sarN

sarNie Granny
im rewatching JLR the scene where she confess to her mom .... soo bitter / sweet confession . O i like the express Soyia does when her mom says Harit told her EVERYTHING she have to take a step back as if he say wattt HHAHAHA everything dat he had done to her on the island of course . :lol: im thinking he prolly tell the mom about the "R" tooo cuz he want forgiviness from the mom .

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Starry is being very quiet today... B)
Yeah, that's cause I'm bawling my eyes out. :lmao: :lmao: So sad that today's just another regular Tuesday.

Hey starry!
Hey back at you. :D

I was on just staring at the thread for a while there... all I saw was that sarN was on for quite some time. But even she was really quiet too.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i wasn't quiet . i just scream in page 366 and i was here all day . u see my screen on the bottom of the fourm it burning red with the fever :p

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Yeah, that's cause I'm bawling my eyes out. :lmao: :lmao: So sad that today's just another regular Tuesday.
Hey back at you. :D

I was on just staring at the thread for a while there... all I saw was that sarN was on for quite some time. But even she was really quiet too.
Starry, you finally broke your silent. I know, everyone in here is very SAD!!! :( :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: It will be OK, we got each other and we will get through this tough time together as a JLR jungle Fevers Family... XOXOXOXO

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm unsure if anyone said this but oh wells let me say it k.... well you kow how aff looks like a combo of thailands favorite nang'eaks right and that's why she's so beautiful..... well lately for me she's kinda starting to look like Shannon Bex from the Band DANITY KANE.... see for yourself.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqx6SxMFWBs...feature=related tell me what you guys think k??
i agree that there a resemblance there. anyone like me cover the nose the eyes or mouth comparing them?! :p even their smiles are alike...beautiful thank you for sharing TrianGgo

okay honestly... i'm not too satisfied with the ending.... Sunisanee deserved way worser then what she's got in this lakorn..... maybe hoping he'll suffer her alittle the same way he did to Soriya @ the beginning of the lakorn..... hahhhaha

the part that made me tear up was when Soriya was talking to her mom..... then Nu-Koon heard it that she loves Harit :).... *sigh*.... sad!!

i felt as if they could of extend it alittle bit more..... i'm very disappointed that she didnt have the baby :(.... she could of made pregnancy look cute as p'Ann T..lol

i guess i'll see you all at the Sawan Bieng Thread.... hahaha dont be sad, there's gunna be more good lakorns to watch and obviously their gunna pair Aum and Aff back up again due to the success of this lakorn :)..... but until next time.... See ya Girls, Nice Chat!!!

* oh and one more thing.... the kissing scene was Weak Sauce..... :(

lmao, same here there were quite a few items still lingering in my head. they should of spice it up with a KISS

I'm going through withdrawal. gr..........

how's everyone dealing with it?
Lynda, we are all going thru withdrawl...since i am still here reading away, i see that Sarn is still looking/counting down on her toes although it wont go past ten (toes) Sarn :loool:

:p ok , im still dwelling on th eending if i sound bias cuz i am haha i know there at least 4 loop hole
1) Bootai ? watever happen to her ? in the future will Bootia goin attack Soyia ?? since we do not know if she at a mental hospital or was she under care of Bia since he LOVE HER SOO MUCH -- Soyai & Harit need to get HOme secutiy
2)Chandia ? She prolly got over Chai right ? Chandia was added on to the story in the old version there was no such person in Tawachia life . So , i would understand if there nohting more about her to reveal
3)Sananee, will she ever feel remorse ??? It just show she lost everyone at the end and screaming and didn't Soyia say to Harin 's grave that one day Sananee will come ? humm.. i think Soyai mean as time goes by one day Sananee will realize want she done and come to ask forgiveness. time .
4)How come engagement was mention but there no wedding scene lmao . They need a parental closure & acceptation from Soyia 's mom and Uncle but then again Harit did talk to Soyia mom and told her EVERYTHING ( *ahem* prolly the R' scene too lamo ) but i still want a lecture scene
...o well .. at least there a bed scene haha....withdrawal stage * look down counting toes *
Sarn, i am also wondering that. let see if Chenling can help us out there.

btw i love the thought of JLR 2 ~with the adopted son...it sounds interesting!!

yea i will see you all in Sawan Bieng! lets have family reunion there!

ohhhh i am sooo bad i forgot to wish Umm a

Happy Birthday, koon Umm! <--you know you love this color :p

noy07

sarNie Egg
I just finished the lakorn and the ending was soo sweet wish they added a lil more sweet scene of them together though haha..overall i loved this lakorn and going to miss watching it

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
:wub: First, I'll make my best wish for the today birthday kid! Aum, I wish you all the best. Happy Birthday, hot boy. :wub:

:) Second, I almost finished the lakorn and I'm sure I'll miss the actor and actress too! I fill sad!:(

But I'll wait the new larkor wit Aum and Aff. I hope is early enough! Please soon!

:wub: Happy Birthday, AUM ATICHART! :wub:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Gees, I like his abs...so much HOTNESS! I love the first pic. Lol, I'm start to drool like everyone else.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
^^Lol, I'll be alright. I leave that for the other girls cause I know some of them are gonna drool more than me. Thanks btw!