Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
so yup, i told lynda of my dream at her blog but i didn't in here.
i dreamed last night .. that SORIYA AND HARITH are expecting :loool:

''I'M PREGNANT!'' :wub:

-Are you sure, you're not playing with me again?

-this time is for real, after i got done with my exam, the nurse call me back and told me about it.
by then it's already too late to let you know b/c i've already told you that i'm not.

-oh, SORIYA, i'm the most bless man in the world. You're TRULY is my PERFECT PEARL
I will work hard to earn the BEST husband title for you. I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH !
on a side note, if it's a girl .. what shall we name her? let's name her ARISOYA. :wub:

someone should do a photoshop of this and make him rub her 'fake' looking shirt belly :loool:

** MUAHHA. SO CHEESY BUT I WANT IT TO END THIS WAY WITH MORE SWEET TALKS **
then the ending can just be one of those sneak peck :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
uh oh...Prisna i thought today was the baby shower?! how come Harit is holding someone else's baby?!?? :loool:
Golly hes got on one of those camouflage sweater (wonder if he was playing Hide ~N~Seek with Princess and everyone else :loool: :loool:)

thanks for sharing the pic Lynda.

Princess: i owned quite a bit of pages... :p
That my niece Harit holding. :p

Btw the baby shower start at 7:30 p.m. :yahoo:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Good Morning Sweet Ladies!!!

Left the thread early yesterday because I need to get my beauty sleep for today's baby shower. Need to look good for Harit, you know!!! Miss him so much, hadn't see him since his birthday. :lol:

starrty love your artwork, Hot like always. :wub:

I'm sad too that we not going to see Raiya at the baby shower. :(

amikrazie, have you check out those two khmer songs yet on my YT?

Got to run again, need to go to the mall in get something for the babies. See you girls at the baby shower.. Bye Now!!!!
I sure you going to look nice in my TWIN eyes but not in Harit. I going to look sexy and pretty for Harit and my TWIN tonight! :p

nophankh

sarNie Adult
so yup, i told lynda of my dream at her blog but i didn't in here.
i dreamed last night .. that SORIYA AND HARITH are expecting :loool:

''I'M PREGNANT!'' :wub:

-Are you sure, you're not playing with me again?

-this time is for real, after i got done with my exam, the nurse call me back and told me about it.
by then it's already too late to let you know b/c i've already told you that i'm not.

-oh, SORIYA, i'm the most bless man in the world. You're TRULY is my PERFECT PEARL
I will work hard to earn the BEST husband title for you. I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH !
on a side note, if it's a girl .. what shall we name her? let's name her ARISOYA. :wub:

someone should do a photoshop of this and make him rub her 'fake' looking shirt belly :loool:

** MUAHHA. SO CHEESY BUT I WANT IT TO END THIS WAY WITH MORE SWEET TALKS **
then the ending can just be one of those sneak peck :lol:
I swear to golly, I was really hoping for this ending. When I watched it live without audio, I was desperately waiting for this dialogue!!!!! :( I never got it.

cecilia

Staff member
LYNDA, ME TOO .. ME TOO. IT WAS A TEARJERKER FOR ME WHEN I DIDN'T HEAR THIS. :lmao:
WITH THE MUTE AUDIO, i actually believe she told him to have him gave out that shock reaction.
til these days, i still disappoint on no ARISOYA NEWS. sure the making is good but i wanna hear the ACTUAL words :p

they are getting out of hand - planning all these baby showers :p

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep, finally slept @ 5:30 am.

It's actually nice and sunny for a winter day here at my place. amikrazie~ hold onto those gifts tightly! I'm sure no wind, storm or any weather can hold back the JLR fever. Van & will help you chase after those gifts & then tie them onto the tree if they fly away. :D

Yeah, what time's the baby shower? Hope it's much later cause I don't want to miss it, but I have to take my sister prom shopping now. She may never leave the stores.

Prisna, take good care of those babies for me...
I will take good care of my TWIN! Btw I didn't name the TWIN yet, I wait for they aunties to name them because their JLR FEVER AUNTIES really sweet and meant alot to me when I was pregnant plus JLR FEVER AUNTIES did suppose their daddy and mommy! :p

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna : heres the gift for your baby boy!

<--reminds you of Gayu!

<---new prince of the Island!

<---uh the print on it says it all!

<---thin fabric so he wont sweat too much! :lol:

<---thought it was adorable!

Prisna: this is for your baby girl!

<--new princess of the Island!

<--picture kinda look like the squirrel~chompoo

<--had to get one for her too!

<--she can dress up like Soriya thin & breezy! :lol:

<--this one remind us of Gayu again!

Prisna: this is for both your boy and girl!

<--they will be sporting Gayu!

<--showing some love!

<-- please tell me you guys didnt name them 1 of 2 and 2 of 2!? :loool:

<--baby stroller for the jogging/hiking in the jungles!

<--had to get the matching diaper bags! :dude:

<--incase you guys want to play Hide~N~Seek heres the camouflage diaper/bottles bag!

Prisna: this one is for you!

<- Carribean sea spa!

<--Double Chocolate Raspberry Body Truffles

PS Harit can join ya! :p
Thank you, the gifts so cute! I love all of the gifts, I'm sure the TWIN will love it like I do. It was so sweet of you! :kiss:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
PRISNA!! is on! girl i got more gifts on the wayy! and u mean 7:30 as in 7:30 in 19 more mins?
Yes, you might be the first to arrive. :p I can delay the baby shower, it can be at 8:30 or 9:00, it seem like everyone busy looking nice for the daddy not the babies. :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Yes, you might be the first to arrive. :p I can delay the baby shower, it can be at 8:30 or 9:00, it seem like everyone busy looking nice for the daddy not the babies. :lol:
hahah yay! oi 9? i have to get off around that time ugh! but i'll try to stay as long as i can =] gota get the rest of trhe gifts ha

Oh! No.
I was making a Tik & Aom banner.
The forum look to plain so I decided to make a Head Banner for the forum.
But am I late for the party.
Just got back from shopping.
Let me go find the gift first.
HEHEHE.
hehehhe