Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^^^ thank you so much! haha i guess u beat me to it lol i've been busy w/ my flute and the JLR song and list and everything hahha thankx again lilxgxriah

:eek: I SEE STARRY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN :D

cecilia

Staff member
yah. two more pages to go til 400 pages. then .. then .. -- :lmao: should we move at 400 pages? or end of week?

sulad

sarNie Adult
ahahha i see your out again =[ haha hmm... since ur being so nice i guess i won't drag you.... AS HARD AS INTENDED :lol: hahhahahha jk jk jk haha maybe just a lil tug but nothing compared to Harit/Soriya hahahhhahah Gayu raising my child haha wow. thats a sight for ya haahahaha
Came back and you were gone awhile ago.
So I was watching movies online while I was gone.
HAHAHA.
Sine you're being nice.
I'll become mean then.
Drag you even worser than before and Harit.
HAHAHA.
Yeap.
Hopefully Gayu just don't get jealous that the baby have a HOT daddy like Harit.
And pull the baby hair (which Gayu can't, because the hair is too short :lol: )

Ah! Man I was hoping this thread will stay in the Currently Boardcast.
For a long time. -_-

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
yah. two more pages to go til 400 pages. then .. then .. -- :lmao: should we move at 400 pages? or end of week?
CECI!! the thread has already been moved =[

Came back and you were gone awhile ago.
So I was watching movies online while I was gone.
HAHAHA.
Sine you're being nice.
I'll become mean then.
Drag you even worser than before and Harit.
HAHAHA.
Yeap.
Hopefully Gayu just don't get jealous that the baby have a HOT daddy like Harit.
And pull the baby hair (which Gayu can't, because the hair is too short :lol: )

Ah! Man I was hoping this thread will stay in the Currently Boardcast.

For a long time. -_-

hhha o geez thankx hahah guess i'll have to dragg you even more harder and forceful than u drag me :lol: ahhahaha hehe VAN U HERE THAT! LALA SAYS HARIT IS MINE!! SHE KNOWS WUT SHE BE TALKIN BOUT! AHHAHHHAHAH me too darn it! i was freakin out cuz i went in the Currently broadcasting section and i didn't see JLR and i'm like WTF!!! osihgoihhoidhgoiagoh haahahahah

cecilia

Staff member
yup. invisible today :lol: but i'm curious to know this mystery person .. could it be tinah :p or sarN who finally did her job or KRYSTAL .. i for one didn't do it :lmao:

BTW. thanks AMI for the quick translation of the actors that i don't know ^^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
np missy,

i am invisible too i logged off earlier as invisible came back on as invisible <_<

anyways i am here though! :p

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha and leave me in the thread alone =/ hhhahha but yes hmm the mysterious person.... haha i doubt sarN did it haha i wonder how she'll react to this :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ok im back and im trying to get a hold of Sarn
i found the song she was asking for.

Princess are you gonna stay on long?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
FINALLY AMI IS BACK!!! HAHAH and i have to get off now haha i have skool tomara <_< but i have the song figured ou!!! WOO! now i just have to perfect it and go over everything WOO WOO! :yahoo: haha but i'll be on tomara are you gona be on?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
alrite ladies i have to be off to bed now so i'll talk to ya'll tomara! today was quiet!! where is everyone? o well i bet by the time i get back from school tomara the thread will be at 401 or more pages hahah that is if everyone can find the thread now that its been moved =[ =[ =[ but HUGS AND KISSES W/ LOTS OF LOVE FOR EVERYONE!!! be happy! tomara is wednesday- middle day of the week then it'd be thursday one more til FRIDAY! THEN THE WEEKEND!! WOOO! then to SPAM!!! WOO HOO! haahaha and spring break is less than 3 weeks away!! haha kk bye girls <3 you all!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I have a question ladies. How did you all make your movie banners? I notcied that sarahvang has a really good one of umm and aff and i'm sure she used photoshop for the layout and stuff but how do you just get that clip to be your sig? :huh: sorry i know it's really off topic but i didnt know who else to ask :rolleyes:

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg almost 400 pages... so when will this thread be moved... lol... so sad just to let go...

cecilia

Staff member
I have a question ladies. How did you all make your movie banners? I notcied that sarahvang has a really good one of umm and aff and i'm sure she used photoshop for the layout and stuff but how do you just get that clip to be your sig? :huh: sorry i know it's really off topic but i didnt know who else to ask :rolleyes:
at first, i couldn't get what you mean. it's an animate banner which is kind of like gif.
you use the same program to do it but this time save it as a gif for animate banner.

omg almost 400 pages... so when will this thread be moved... lol... so sad just to let go...
sadly, it had been moved already :lmao:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:loool: OK sorry. I wasnt sure what it was called. The ones that I've made previously come out frame by frame you know what I mean? THANKS CECILIA YOUR THE BEST :kiss: Sadly this thread did move to "Old" lol :loool: No worries there will be plenty to come from Umm! :yahoo: :clap: Opps I forgot to ask..Do I have to have the video in order to make the animate or can I just do it off of YT?