Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

neena

sarNie Adult
HI GALS!! HAVEN'T BEEN HERE FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW...LOST MY INTERNET CONNECTION. HAHAH...AND GUESS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING? MAKING JLR MUSIC VIDEOS AND SPREADING JLR LOVE...HAHAH...I GOT MY RELATIVES HOOKED ON IT. HAHAHA...THEY'RE ALL AT WISHBONIKO'S UTUBE. HAHAHAH. I MISS JLR DEARLY...I HAVE TO LOOK AT PICTURES OF AUM AND AFF ALMOST EVERYDAY...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CYCgOhPwJQ0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywin_hcXh7o

I'M REALLY A BEGINNER AT THIS MUSIC VIDEO STUFF BUT ANYTHING FOR JLR...THIS IS ALL I CAN GIVE AUM AND AFF THEM TO SHOW HOW MUCH I LOVED THEY'RE SHOW! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE HERE TOO!!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
HI GALS!! HAVEN'T BEEN HERE FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW...LOST MY INTERNET CONNECTION. HAHAH...AND GUESS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING? MAKING JLR MUSIC VIDEOS AND SPREADING JLR LOVE...HAHAH...I GOT MY RELATIVES HOOKED ON IT. HAHAHA...THEY'RE ALL AT WISHBONIKO'S UTUBE. HAHAHAH. I MISS JLR DEARLY...I HAVE TO LOOK AT PICTURES OF AUM AND AFF ALMOST EVERYDAY...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CYCgOhPwJQ0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywin_hcXh7o

I'M REALLY A BEGINNER AT THIS MUSIC VIDEO STUFF BUT ANYTHING FOR JLR...THIS IS ALL I CAN GIVE AUM AND AFF THEM TO SHOW HOW MUCH I LOVED THEY'RE SHOW! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE HERE TOO!!
I like the Klear song the best.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ahhh thank u so much for the ring tone u send to me !!! now when my celluar ring it sing jlr hahahhaha ya are too cute for real!!! OOooo more MV !!!! IT still burning ...sigh....*look down counting toe..*

cecilia

Staff member
Wishbone, can i have that song sung by WAN from your mv? THANKS :wub:

neena. love the mv. dont' forget to include the mp3 of your mv. i wanna update first page .. I like KLEAR the most ^^

:loool: OK sorry. I wasnt sure what it was called. The ones that I've made previously come out frame by frame you know what I mean? THANKS CECILIA YOUR THE BEST :kiss: Sadly this thread did move to "Old" lol :loool: No worries there will be plenty to come from Umm! :yahoo: :clap: Opps I forgot to ask..Do I have to have the video in order to make the animate or can I just do it off of YT?
you have to download the flv file,
use GOM player to do the screen caps of the scene you want
then do your animate with some other graphic in Photoshop .. ^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i wish i had a cell phone...so then i can have their ringtone play...well anyways..i recorded it on my recorder and i go around playing it^^

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Thanks Ceci, Raiya, amikrazie, Van, rahut-rissaya, sarN, Prisna, fun4fun, lilxgrxriah, LaLa Tsab, grudgeprincess, for sending me birthday wishes!! You're the BEST!

OMG, GP—I love the new additions to your list. You're always still right on the spot!!

Welcome back neena!! My internet died for 1 day last week and I almost freaked out. Good thing I figured it was just me. I accidentally re-plugged the USB cord into the ethernet. *DUH! Hits head.*

More MVs is always great!! Good job on your first MVs! I know you worked hard on them. :)

ahhh thank u so much for the ring tone u send to me !!! now when my celluar ring it sing jlr hahahhaha ya are too cute for real!!! OOooo more MV !!!! IT still burning ...sigh....*look down counting toe..*
Yeah, I just cut some ringtones too. I'm setting everyone I know up with a different JLR ringtone. Now if I can just get my sisters to call me numerously for no other reason than so I can hear them ring. Ha ha... I better not or I may just become the main cause for my workplace to install a "No cellphone rule." LOL.

sarN dear, you've been counting toes for weeks now. How many toes are you at??

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
oh i didnt know if you got it or not, cause you didnt txt me back so i came on here to see if you said anything haha..and anytime you need a tone, just let me know! did it come out clear? cause on my phone its fine, like i had to keep it under 30sec in order to send...muahhahaha now i got sarN's cell phone number :tease: haha :lol:

kayti

sarNie Egg
omg one more page until 400.......wat are u guys going to do? CELEBRATE! i just love looking at the baby clothes pix because it's so cute.....i guess it was a bummer that aff wasn't pregnant. Might as well just fantasized it cause it won't happen in reality...

neena

sarNie Adult
hahaha...your funny ceci...hahah. i owned pg 399...for the first time too...hahaha. hey where is that photoshoot of aum and aff in his blue suit and her 70s' hairdo...holding hands? i wanna see it real bad!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
oh i didnt know if you got it or not, cause you didnt txt me back so i came on here to see if you said anything haha..and anytime you need a tone, just let me know! did it come out clear? cause on my phone its fine, like i had to keep it under 30sec in order to send...muahhahaha now i got sarN's cell phone number :tease: haha :lol:

i know right !!! now u got my cell hahahahah ....but at least i got my JLR ring tone it a fair exchange :lol: now ...i just need ppl to call me . I prolly call ppl in the phone book and hang up just so they *69 me mahhaha

cecilia

Staff member
OKay, i'm trying my best to see if i can spot him in here on the background, his picture i mean. but i can't ..
anyone? .. i have the feeling it might be the one with the girls CLINGING on him :loool:

neena

sarNie Adult
OKay, i'm trying my best to see if i can spot him in here on the background, his picture i mean. but i can't ..
anyone? .. i have the feeling it might be the one with the girls CLINGING on him :loool:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MZFDxVZU7KU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MZFDxVZU7KU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
OMG! I HAVE THAT CONCERT ON VCD! AUM SUNG AND HE HAD LONG HAIR. THAT WAS WHEN I HAD NO IDEA WHO HE WAS SO I NICKNAMED HIM SAMURAI BOY BECAUSE HE REMINDED ME OF A SAMURAI WITH HIS LONG HAIR AND BEARD...HAHAHA...

cecilia

Staff member
OMG! I HAVE THAT CONCERT ON VCD! AUM SUNG AND HE HAD LONG HAIR. THAT WAS WHEN I HAD NO IDEA WHO HE WAS SO I NICKNAMED HIM SAMURAI BOY BECAUSE HE REMINDED ME OF A SAMURAI WITH HIS LONG HAIR AND BEARD...HAHAHA...
you do neena? .. wanna rip me the dat file? .. b/c i lost my vcd concert of that. someone stole it but i agree with you. i didn't recognize him until recently, i remember i fast alot in this concert b/c of the og ppl and i only have a few p'ek .. i remember watching PETE, TAO, NUM, CHAI, POL, KEN, and that guy who play in ma nak!

i can't believe it that i skip him :blush: .. he's so hot as samurai boy ^^ remind me of beckham like someone in here said.
and look at the cap. even they didn't cap him .. out of all the p'ek .. no umm atichart :lmao:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ceci how did you try to spot Umm in the background? i tried also and i dont see him or am i just blind?! weird cause i am wearing glasses too... :p

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
you do neena? .. wanna rip me the dat file? .. b/c i lost my vcd concert of that. someone stole it but i agree with you. i didn't recognize him until recently, i remember i fast alot in this concert b/c of the og ppl and i only have a few p'ek .. i remember watching PETE, TAO, NUM, CHAI, POL, KEN, and that guy who play in ma nak!

i can't believe it that i skip him :blush: .. he's so hot as samurai boy ^^ remind me of beckham like someone in here said.
and look at the cap. even they didn't cap him .. out of all the p'ek .. no umm atichart :lmao:

when was this concert and do you mean pete as in pete thongjure or however you spell his last name

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhhah i dont wait for ppl to call me after i set the tone as my ring tone i have the house phone on the other hand dialing my number...just wanted to see how it sound first...i dont want to be surprise if somehow the ringtone is funky or whatever in public! ^_^