Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LOL.
Push?
I don't think you can push me.
I'll just be standing there similing.
KEKEKE.
While you just keep using up your strength.
Maybe it can go on for the whole night that you'll miss out the chance fighting for Harit.
HAHAHA.
Keep running, because I got Gayu to help me search for you.
I think I'll be here and working on some wallies.
:)
hehe yay! oi but i don't see ur name nemore hahah i need to pull my flute out and finalize everything haha but i got more to add to list! hahhaha pushing/shoving/dragging i'll think of something hahahha and remmeber i'm pregnant hahahhahah oi if i miss my chance fighting for Harit i'd drop you in a sec hahah be like hold that thought and run to Harit hahahha hmm Gayu is on the search for GP too? hm... where's my camoflauge? hahah

haha today in french my teacher put a noah's ark song on for us so we could learn french animals or w/e and she kept saying animals hahaha and i kept laughing cuz i thought of Gayu and Chumpoo :lol: :lol: :lol: she thinks i'm insane haha i don't know why i'm always weird in her class hahhahahahhaha

i think i shall start on a JLR artwork finally haha well as soon as i can cuz i got it planned out of how i want it and all haha

where is everyone today? VAN! PRISNA! STARRY! CECILIA! SARN! RAIYA! come back my JLR SISTERS! aha

Lala are you back yet? haha

WOO! AND I OWN PAGE 402! HAHA

sulad

sarNie Adult
hehe yay! oi but i don't see ur name nemore hahah i need to pull my flute out and finalize everything haha but i got more to add to list! hahhaha pushing/shoving/dragging i'll think of something hahahha and remmeber i'm pregnant hahahhahah oi if i miss my chance fighting for Harit i'd drop you in a sec hahah be like hold that thought and run to Harit hahahha hmm Gayu is on the search for GP too? hm... where's my camoflauge? hahah
haha today in french my teacher put a noah's ark song on for us so we could learn french animals or w/e and she kept saying animals hahaha and i kept laughing cuz i thought of Gayu and Chumpoo :lol: :lol: :lol: she thinks i'm insane haha i don't know why i'm always weird in her class hahhahahahhaha
i think i shall start on a JLR artwork finally haha well as soon as i can cuz i got it planned out of how i want it and all haha
where is everyone today? VAN! PRISNA! STARRY! CECILIA! SARN! RAIYA! come back my JLR SISTERS! aha

Lala are you back yet? haha
WOO! AND I OWN PAGE 402! HAHA
HAHAHA.
LOL.
See if you can think of something else then.
While you're trying to fight for Harit, by then I'll be with him.
Because remember I'm bigger than everyone.
I'll push everybody out of the way and take him.
TEEHE.
Laughing in the middle of class.
If I was your French teacher I'll think you're crazy too.
But we got same mind on JLR, so I wouldn't think like that.
Oooh! You should.
Can't wait to see it.
Are you almost done with the flute?
Wanna hear it.

Gosh! Having this thread here.
Always confuse me.
Because I keep thinking that it's in Currently Boardcast section.
When it's here.

I'm back.
I was in the Old Lakorn section and was going to come in again to see if you reply.
But got stuck working on the wallie.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

396. we will NEVER look/listen to the fanmade MV songs without seeing Aum and Aff together *credit to Cecilia*
397. we're having some Aum marathons going on
398. even though JLR has ended there are so many new posts in the thread every 10 minutes the JLR thread still remains at the top of the "Currently Broadcasting Lakorn" page
399. JLR has and STILL DOMINATES our lives til this day
400.OMG!!! AND THE LIST HAS GOTTEN TO 400!!!! WOO! WOO! WOO!
401. we're soo FEVER INFESTED we're starting to get sick forreal but luckily we have the JLR JUNGLE OF POSTS as our medicine to take our flu/cold away
402. we are now going to go through all our new/old clothes to check to see if we have any "SORYIA CLOTHES" that we may have not noticed before
403. we've gone so INSANE others have advised us to see a JUNGLE EXPERT PHYSCHATRIST or to check in and join Boontai in the mental house HAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH
404. we love all the JLR contributions and credit everyone for their hard work
405. we already are looking forward to a new lakorn, Aum & Aff's "BOTAN KLEEP SOOTAI"
406. there is deff. no way any other lakron can beat this one
407. we love sarN's list of "ATTEMPTED R'SCENES"
408. we love and thank CECILIA for compiling the first page
409. comming in here is always a surprise, you don't know what you'll find (even an ONLINE BABY SHOWER!) hahahahhaha
410. if our internet were to die/break/not work right now we'd seriouslyhave a mental breakdown
411. no matter how busy we are we still find time to come in the thread
412. we are now getting "JLR ON THE GO"
413. we're going to go out and buy new (iPods, mp3 video players, phones, CDS, memory cards, etc.) just so we can have JLR on us all the time
414. JLR still remains to be the highlight of our day and will always be cuz of the lovely ladies in it <3
415. you can't believe how long this list is
416. soon enough this list is gona be as long/longer than a page of posts hahah
417. you have quoted so many posts from trying to reply to everyone's posts that you've gone over the "blocks of quoted text" limit
418. at this rate the JLR JUNGLE OF POSTS looks like its gona get up to 500 pages as predicted earlier in the list (^ wayy back up there)

419. "J", "L", "R", "A" are now our favorite letters
420. we're craZZZy about our ringtones hahah we let the phone ring just so we can hear our ringtone
421. we use our house phone to call our cell phone just so we can hear it ring
422. we're making someone call us 395703705707307670326X from 3 feet away
423. our favorite word combination is "JLR FEVER"
424. even though the thread has been moved we've still made it active

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
HAHAHA.
LOL.
See if you can think of something else then.
While you're trying to fight for Harit, by then I'll be with him.
Because remember I'm bigger than everyone.
I'll push everybody out of the way and take him.
TEEHE.
Laughing in the middle of class.
If I was your French teacher I'll think you're crazy too.
But we got same mind on JLR, so I wouldn't think like that.
Oooh! You should.
Can't wait to see it.
Are you almost done with the flute?
Wanna hear it.

Gosh! Having this thread here.
Always confuse me.
Because I keep thinking that it's in Currently Boardcast section.
When it's here.

I'm back.
I was in the Old Lakorn section and was going to come in again to see if you reply.
But got stuck working on the wallie.

hahahha and i see you again!! haha its just me and you again! where is everyone? geez haha ok well the list is up and now i'm takin out my flute hahah well actually after i post this hahaha yes it'll be up by the end of the week i hope haha yes it will haha me too i'm as confused as u are cuz usually i go to currently broadcasting section and i have a freak out cuz i don't see Jamleuy Ruk hahahha but then again when i'm in the thread i don't go out of it haha so its just a one time thing haha but yes can't wait to see ur beautiful wallies! haha and i need to start on mine sometime.........whenever that may be haha but i'll make sure i get it done and another MV too haha yes. well this isn't the first time i laughed hysterically in her class. haha its happened many times b4 due to JLR hahah but i guess shes gotten used to it hahah hmm we'll have set a bear trap for you then heheh and i'll make sure Bai takes care of Gayu so he can't get you down hahhahaha

ok well next friday my school is having this "homeless for a night" thing where we go and build cardboard houses to sleep in or w/e and we raise money for the homeless and i want to participate but i'm like i could be home JLRing so hmm... hahaha i don't kno i want to do it so i might but if i don't make it i'll be at home cozy in the JLR thread haha but if i do end up going i'll think of how lucky Soriya was that she at least got a hut to stay in :lol:

sulad

sarNie Adult
:eek:
So you're trying to say I'm a beast.
That you have to use a bear trap.
LOL.
Hmph.
Then I'll just to tell Harit to use his little trap that he use on Soriya.
But don't even think that you guys will end up in the cave.
Because I'll get Bai to get me some snake to eat you up.
:p
I know huh.
I know that no matter they'll have to remove this thread.
But it's just so weird.
Atleast everybody is still active in here.
Or I'll be really sad.

LOL.
Building a cardboard house.
Just so you can feel how it is in Soriya shoes.
LOL.
You're such a dork.
But that it is a good idea of yours.
To make me feel like I'm in JLR.
I want to go to Thailand and stay in Phuket.
Because that's where they were.

Oooh! By the end of this week.
Okay then.
I can't wait to listen to it.
I'll post up the wallie sometimes this week.
The one I'm working on is actually for my sister.
My cousin and us are throwing her a birthday.
So I wanted to make a wallie and some graphic pictures on her birthday card.
That I'm trying to figure how I'm going to get it.

----> Lovin the list girl.
It's just how I feel.
HEHEHE.
Keep it up and keep it coming. ;)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
:eek:
So you're trying to say I'm a beast.
That you have to use a bear trap.
LOL.
Hmph.
Then I'll just to tell Harit to use his little trap that he use on Soriya.
But don't even think that you guys will end up in the cave.
Because I'll get Bai to get me some snake to eat you up.
I know huh.
I know that no matter they'll have to remove this thread.
But it's just so weird.
Atleast everybody is still active in here.
Or I'll be really sad.

LOL.
Building a cardboard house.
Just so you can feel how it is in Soriya shoes.
LOL.
You're such a dork.
But that it is a good idea of yours.
To make me feel like I'm in JLR.
I want to go to Thailand and stay in Phuket.
Because that's where they were.

Oooh! By the end of this week.
Okay then.
I can't wait to listen to it.
I'll post up the wallie sometimes this week.
The one I'm working on is actually for my sister.
My cousin and us are throwing her a birthday.
So I wanted to make a wallie and some graphic pictures on her birthday card.
That I'm trying to figure how I'm going to get it.

----> Lovin the list girl.
It's just how I feel.
HEHEHE.
Keep it up and keep it coming. ;)
hehe haha by the bear trap i meant the trap that Harit used on So hahahhaha i don't kno what they're called so i call it a bear trap cuz it reminds me of a thing that catches bears or bad people hahahhahhahahah
o gee thanx your hanging in a tree while i'm dieing from a snake thats great haha but then Harit/Gayu will have to come to my rescue hehe and Bai just stares up in the trees watching you dangle in the net hahahhahahha

aww so sweet making graphics for ur sister's bday =] haha yes well i'm hungary and playing the flute isn't helping ne ahha its making my head
whoozy <-- ?? hahhaha wow hah well ima be back here in a lil bit! haha and yes wow i have one more thing to add to the list but ima post it up wen i get bak later haha

hehe yes i'm a dork ahhah and its a school thing haha i was just saying ima think of how So slept in the hut while i'm in my lil carboard house made w/ tape hahahhahahhahah i'll tell ya'll how it went haha unless ya'll want to try it out for urselves hehe i bet ur gona go find urself a box rite now hahahha and yes ima join u on that Phuket trip of urs hehe

i would be rele sad too if everyone stopped being active haha that's y i'm still in here to keep it alive haha and b/c JLR has dominated my life practically ahhah and i love being in here my second home w/ my JLR INFESTED FAMILY OF SISTERS hahah

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hahahaha i'm back!!! Who missed me...wait wait I know...GP! Hey girl! I see you and Lala are spamming it up...

Good thing you can't get in trouble anymore since we are in the old lakorn section...or wait can you?! LOL

I'm just gonna be in and out again today but I saw all your posts and calling us to come in so I thought I'd drop everyone a line! HELLO AGAIN MY JLR INFESTED FAMILY...who's gonna spam it up this weekend? I hope not just me and GP!

Anywho thanks for all the funny comments and that hella long list...you are right on target with that! :lol:

sulad

sarNie Adult
hehe haha by the bear trap i meant the trap that Harit used on So hahahhaha i don't kno what they're called so i call it a bear trap cuz it reminds me of a thing that catches bears or bad people hahahhahhahahah
o gee thanx your hanging in a tree while i'm dieing from a snake thats great haha but then Harit/Gayu will have to come to my rescue hehe and Bai just stares up in the trees watching you dangle in the net hahahhahahha
aww so sweet making graphics for ur sister's bday =] haha yes well i'm hungary and playing the flute isn't helping ne ahha its making my head
whoozy <-- ?? hahhaha wow hah well ima be back here in a lil bit! haha and yes wow i have one more thing to add to the list but ima post it up wen i get bak later haha
hehe yes i'm a dork ahhah and its a school thing haha i was just saying ima think of how So slept in the hut while i'm in my lil carboard house made w/ tape hahahhahahhahah i'll tell ya'll how it went haha unless ya'll want to try it out for urselves hehe i bet ur gona go find urself a box rite now hahahha and yes ima join u on that Phuket trip of urs hehe

i would be rele sad too if everyone stopped being active haha that's y i'm still in here to keep it alive haha and b/c JLR has dominated my life practically ahhah and i love being in here my second home w/ my JLR INFESTED FAMILY OF SISTERS hahah
Yeap! Me too.
That's why I'm always here.
Which my sisters feel like I'm here 24/7.
And I just can't stay away from here.
Right after school, I just have to come and check.
Because I don't want to behind.
HEHEHE.

Sure.
You're just making excuse.
LOL.
How can Bai be there standing and look at me dangling on the tree.
When I was the one who told him to go get the snakes.
See.
But also if he don't do it.
I'll bring that whatever girl call to him then he'll do it.

Aww! Take your time.
Don't push yourself to much on it.
You're just going to make yourself feel ill.

HAHAHA.
Alrighty then.
Remember tell us how it feels to be in Soriya shoes.
Oooh! It would be totally cool for all of us JLR Girls to go Phuket and experience the JLR Fever.
HAHAHA.
That makes me wonder if it was the JLR Crew.
Because when my aunt and uncle went to Thailand.
They say that they went to Phuket and was hanging out at the beach.
And there were a set there filming a scene.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Hahahaha i'm back!!! Who missed me...wait wait I know...GP! Hey girl! I see you and Lala are spamming it up...

Good thing you can't get in trouble anymore since we are in the old lakorn section...or wait can you?! LOL

I'm just gonna be in and out again today but I saw all your posts and calling us to come in so I thought I'd drop everyone a line! HELLO AGAIN MY JLR INFESTED FAMILY...who's gonna spam it up this weekend? I hope not just me and GP!

Anywho thanks for all the funny comments and that hella long list...you are right on target with that! :lol:

RAIYA! haha and my lovely darling guessed right! hahaha o btw check ur YT hehe yay and i think i missed u!!! COME BACK!! COME BACK!! come save me from Lala and her snakes that are going to kill me! hahahaha yes this weekend major spammage hahhahaha can't wait! WOO! o btw come back Raiya :D

Yeap! Me too.
That's why I'm always here.
Which my sisters feel like I'm here 24/7.
And I just can't stay away from here.
Right after school, I just have to come and check.
Because I don't want to behind.
HEHEHE.

Sure.
You're just making excuse.
LOL.
How can Bai be there standing and look at me dangling on the tree.
When I was the one who told him to go get the snakes.
See.
But also if he don't do it.
I'll bring that whatever girl call to him then he'll do it.

Aww! Take your time.
Don't push yourself to much on it.
You're just going to make yourself feel ill.

HAHAHA.
Alrighty then.
Remember tell us how it feels to be in Soriya shoes.
Oooh! It would be totally cool for all of us JLR Girls to go Phuket and experience the JLR Fever.
HAHAHA.
That makes me wonder if it was the JLR Crew.
Because when my aunt and uncle went to Thailand.
They say that they went to Phuket and was hanging out at the beach.
And there were a set there filming a scene.

hehe same same i come home take a shower eat rush through my homework ( :ph34r: ) then come in the thread hehe usually i'm 2-3 pages behind haha but i catch up and make other people get behind hahahhahhahahha :lol: keke they say that ur in here 24/7 cuz u are HAHHAH w/ me! haaahahaha

hehe excuses.. hmm... hahah well Bai isn't gona stand there watching me get eaten by ur killa snakes! haha even tho he can't talk don't mean he stupid enough to stand there watchin his plan go to work hahahhahahahahah so he has to go back to find you and say the plan is in action and he looks up and sees u in the tree hahahhahaha and he's like HUH? hahhahahah oi bring Boontai up in here hahah then she'll kill YOU and ME! hahahha

hehe ok i'm full now keke yum ok now back to playing hahah i'm hyper now wow hahha

hah yes i'll explain in complete detail of my SORIYA CARDBOARD BOX EXPERIENCE hahahhahaha i'll make it so juicy ya'll will end up trying it hahha

:eek: omg! ur aunt and uncle are lucky they should have sneaked on the set hahhaha and got autographs for you heheh

yes our JLR SUPER PARTY is going to take place in Phuket the island and jungle hahhahahahah WOO!

ok gota work on the flute but b4 i do that got some more to add to the list

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Look at you too! :lol:

Hmmm...I want to go to Phuket and run around and pretend to be Soriya! I gotta go buy the clothes though...I don't own anything that looks like that, yeah and my hair isn't nearly as nice either (sighs).

Reunion for the family to hang out at Harit's island and tie Van to the tree (again!). Where's Prisna gonna leave the kids? Gotta go plan this out more LOL

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

419. "J", "L", "R", "A" are now our favorite letters
420. we're craZZZy about our ringtones hahah we let the phone ring just so we can hear our ringtone
421. we use our house phone to call our cell phone just so we can hear it ring
422. we're making someone call us 395703705707307670326X from 3 feet away
423. our favorite word combination is "JLR FEVER"
424. even though the thread has been moved we've still made it active

425. when we're bored at school/work we write out the lyrics of the JLR songs
426. we're now going to clear our backyard and build/buy one of those hut things like the one Soriya lived in
427. lets experiment w/ them "bear traps" Harit used on Soriya hehe
428. we're off to buy some bathing suits to bring to our JLR SUPER PARTY cuz theres a beautiful beach there and we're not missing the chance to go swimming in it!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Look at you too! :lol:

Hmmm...I want to go to Phuket and run around and pretend to be Soriya! I gotta go buy the clothes though...I don't own anything that looks like that, yeah and my hair isn't nearly as nice either (sighs).

Reunion for the family to hang out at Harit's island and tie Van to the tree (again!). Where's Prisna gonna leave the kids? Gotta go plan this out more LOL

:eek: :eek: :eek: RAIYA'S HERE!!!! :yahoo: heheh ok haha well the thing is you don't own nething that looks like Soriya's clothes YET hehehehe yes where is Prisna? where is everyone????

Lala where did u disapear off to darling

does neone see AMIKRAZIE in here?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

talking about that i was listening to the radio on 94 EFM today and heard Pinky's voice talking bout him (Umm)...couldnt really make out what she was trying to say since the speakers are like those minature sizes one.

thanks for the link Vicky!

Raiya are you on?

EDIT: (didnt make sense the first time)
Princess cant seem to see my sn when i am in the same thread for some reason... i can see her but she cant see me!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
AMI! What up girl! yeah i was here but talking to GP for a bit...gotta go again but maybe i'll catch you tonight k?

Keep the fever alive y'all! :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
:eek: :eek: :eek: IT WAS A TRAP!!! :eek: but glad ur here girl man i missed you where have you been! and don't go hidin no mo! haha we need to start planning for our PARTTTY!

Gosh DANG it...how did that happen...for sure Van was it! Hmmm GP and I will get you back for sure...anyhow if Starry was here, she would say you are always it!!!

K ladies...gotta go it's been a blast! Let me know about that party...gotta get my Soriya tops for the big event and do my hair too LOL. :lol:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
You just made my day. I got them on my phone now and when I hear the songs, I just melt. I love the songs. Thanks soooo much Lilxgxriah!

hahah same w/ me on the ringtone thing i set mine to the jazz version of the JLR theme song (omg i was soo happy that day i figured out how to do it hahah) and like my phone rings rele rele loud haha so its blasting JLR everytime someone calls :lol: and today i guess i was humming the tune (i do that alot hahah) and my phone rang and i guess i thought it was just me making the sound but then it got rele loud and i'm like o PHONE! hahahha and my phone usually vibrates 2 times before ringning so when i'm out i let the phone ring a couple times b4 i pick it up just so i can listen to it hahhahaha
CECILIA MY DARLING!! do you feel better?
AMI! where are you girl! ur supposed to be on now hahha

haha anytime guys!! just let me know if you need anymore ^_^ ....i too set my to JLR tone..its the beginning of Punch's song...just the instrumentals, so that when i'm out in public they arent like WTF??? :huh: haha..i hate getting weird looks