Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hope you feel better soon. NO THANK YOU I don't want Harit from 1998, MINE is 2008!!!!! :tease: I'm sure the other girls will like Harit from 1998!!! :loool:

Hi Sweet Cecilia
Thank sweety! :kiss: Sweety, you are to late, Harit 2008 have a wonderful wifey(PRISNA) and lovely babies who are TWIN. :yahoo: It not too late if you change your mind to like Harit 1998! :lol: :tease:

sulad

sarNie Adult
I'll tell you where they are:
Remember my robots kidnapped GP out of the storm and tied her to a tree? Yeah, GP has no internet connection from there. :)
van's in hiding from me somewhere on this darned island. She's probably plotting how to get me today since our truce is over. I didn't even dream of Harit last night. *Runs off to check the if she's at the vegetable garden.*
I hope ceci's out trying to get more drool worthy pictures of Aum/Aff. Cause Ceci's the best at giving us Aum goodie treats. I need them to bait van out into the open. *Love all your hard work Cecilia!*
Raiya's going on her trip.
ami's reading sarn's steamy HOT fanfic.
moh and I babysitting the thread (waves "hi" again).

van~ where are you? You were so good to me yesterday, I got Harit and Soraya bears to bring more girl scout cookies for you!!!
Aww! So cute.
I also was eating girl scout cookies the other day.
I wanted the german chocalate cookies, but my sister didn't get it.
^_^

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Thank sweety! :kiss: Sweety, you are to late, Harit 2008 have a wonderful wifey(PRISNA) and lovely babies who are TWIN. :yahoo: It not too late if you change your mind to like Harit 1998! :lol: :tease:
NEVER!!!

I don't want to be his wifey, you and Soraya can be his wifey. I just want to be his girlfriend and Raiya just want to be his friend. :lol:

Hi LaLa!!! How are you my dear?

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Aww! So cute.
I also was eating girl scout cookies the other day.
I wanted the german chocalate cookies, but my sister didn't get it.
^_^
Girl my favorite is the thin mints. :wub: It just melted in my mouth the way I would melt in Harit strong arms. :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
NEVER!!!

I don't want to be his wifey, you and Soraya can be his wifey. I just want to be his girlfriend and Raiya just want to be his friend. :lol:

Are you sure, maybe I let you sit and think again. :loool: Sweety to bad I have a sweet,handsome,and kind husband ready and that is Harit 2008. :yahoo:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Girl my favorite is the thin mints. :wub: It just melted in my mouth the way I would melt in Harit strong arms. :wub:
Yeah, you melt if Harit 1998 strong arm cuz he scared you that why. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just finshed posting the love scene in the fan fiction section. Go and read if you haven't.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Are you sure, maybe I let you sit and think again. :loool: Sweety to bad I have a sweet,handsome,and kind husband ready and that is Harit 2008. :yahoo:
Im 100% sure I want Harit from 2008 not 1998 he's is my grandfather!! :lol: No need to sit and think, Van know what she want. You need to go maybe 10 pages back and see what the other girls are doing to your husband.

OK...funfun I need to go read it too!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
HOLY COW. . funfun .. got me blushed *borrows sarN's line ** THROW PILLOW at computer ***
Its rated "R". Like sarN mention about banning her. I am thinking about that too. I think I am the one who shoould be ban. :lol:

Hey if you are under 18 don't read, I don't want your parents to come after me. :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
hey, whoever highlight those BLACK SPOILER .. they're at risk of their own .. :p but it does not hurt at all to read them spoiler stuff .. it was like intense
love making
:drool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
hey, whoever highlight those BLACK SPOILER .. they're at risk of their own .. :p but it does not hurt at all to read them spoiler stuff .. it was like intense
love making
:drool:

LMAO . Yeah , i know wat u mean when i highlighting the BLACK SPOILER in fun4fun fiction ... i was 0.o is dat why the light was close when she write HAHHAHAHAHAH. So wild . :p

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
GP, guess you didn't take van's advice and run while I was at work, huh? I see you!!! *Tie you to a tree now*. LOL :yahoo:

Hi Lala!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtRIA9kwEdo...001&index=8
For all my jungle sisters I got something for you girls!!! Please Enjoy!!!
LMAO. The song is from an old classic chinese series .. but i can't remeber wat series ... was it "justice Bao" ?
Whoooo... Aum looks the hottest in his chinese-ish outfit. Fly me away together!

I just posted the link to this song like two weeks ago in the chinese forum. It's from Reincarnated I & II with Norman Tsui. Anyone interested in downloading? I'll go pull the link for you girls.

Hope you feel better soon. NO THANK YOU I don't want Harit from 1998, MINE is 2008!!!!! :tease: I'm sure the other girls will like Harit from 1998!!! :loool:

Hi Sweet Cecilia
Nope, can't force Harit of 1998 on me either. I don't want him. Only Harit-2008-with-kissable-lips will do!!!

sulad

sarNie Adult
Hi! Van.
I'm doing good.
How about you?

HAHAHA.
Really.
Are you sure you'll melt into his arm?
What if you melt to the ground instead.
J/K.
Harit will catch you no matter what.
The thin mints were good too, but I also wanted the german chocalate.

GP : Hey! Sweet.
I see that you're on.
Didn't you see on yesterday.
We miss you.

Starry : Hi! Starry.
How's the day so far?