Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Did I hear someone say girl scout Cookies??? I love girl scout cookies!!! That is funny I got girl scout cookies today from work. Starry, I guess your plan won't work on me but I'm sure it will work on GP. I love the thin mints one, it just melt in my mouth the way I melt in Harit arms.

I was tie to a tree standing under the hot jungle sun and rain, you only feed me cabbage and water. Oh... and all the bug bit!!!

Thanks to my Lovely GP, I escape from your torture... Hugs and kisses to you my GP!!!
HAHAH that reminds me theres this guy selling his lil sisters girl scout cookies hahahhahah but i haven't bought any yet hahahha and wow thankx Van i save you and your saying that Starry's plan won't work on you but on me? :mellow: thats not right now. hahahahhahhahaha girl i love you hahaha

^.. van, get ready for MORE DROOLING :p .. i miss HARITH AND SORIYA
::

you have just given me a heart attack. i was gasping so much i got lightheaded HAHHAHAH

HAHAHA!
Well I did already.
=P
Even though you didn't sing it and just hum it.
You sound great.
I think you should also sing it and post it up here.
Ah! Man.
I was going to come in here.
But then I knock out.
I need to stop doing that.
It's becomin a bad habit.
I can't believe I did that for like two straight days.
Argh.
Aniwaise I can't wait to see your party invitation and you in Soriya clothes.
Miss you.
hahahaha LALA!!! hehe i was thinkn bout singing it to haha save it for our JLR PARTY! KARAOKE O YEA! hahahahha i miss you so much!!!

Wish GP could be with us right now!!!!
I'M BAK NOW!! HAHA I'LL EXPLAIN WHY I WASN'T ON hehe

ooh. i got another one for PRINCESS'S list .. we have a DROOLING club? ..
hehe of course i have so much to add to the list hahahah

It sounds like Van, Moh, GP, AMi, Raiya,Prisna,Chenling,Starry, cecilia,LALA,Cikna, and the other jungle sisters.

haha it sounds??? no it IS us hahaha that is just too sweet!

I'll tell you where they are:
Remember my robots kidnapped GP out of the storm and tied her to a tree? Yeah, GP has no internet connection from there.

thats just too cute!! haha well GP has escaped! cuz im on the internet now! hahahhahahha

GP hurry back missy we miss ya!
omg you ladies wouldn't believe how much i missed you girls!!! but i'm back now catching up!! ahhah girl where have you been? i haven't talked to you on AIM in like a week! i miss you! you need to get on! hhahaa

This is the best time to go help GP since starry is at work right now.. Ok GP run off to school before starry get home from work and she will be hunting us both down.
hehe o NOW you decide to come help me? when starry is away? no no no i went to help you and risked being hunted down and tied to trees for you! ahhahahahhahah LMAO hehe i'm running as fast as i can! hahahha

I'm ok, alot of homework and projects to finish but sick right now because I stay up taking care of the TWIN, wake up early prepared breakfast for Harit (what a good wifey).
Van, I miss everyone here!

PRISNA! my lovely darling! where have you been? i missed you so much!!! come back! haha i told you i would help out w/ the twins when needed! ahhah

GP, guess you didn't take van's advice and run while I was at work, huh? I see you!!! *Tie you to a tree now*. LOL
:eek: i haven't been in here for 2 days and this is how you welcome me back???? hahahhahahhaha i see you too my dear!! ahhaha VAN OR RAIYA YOU GIRLS OWE ME COME UNTIE ME NOW! hahahhahahahahahha

LALA! MY DARLING! i miss you so much! i'm back now! i was catching up but i'm caught up now but i don't see you! come back!

I COME BACK AND I ALREADY OWN A PAGE! WOO!

sulad

sarNie Adult
hahahaha LALA!!! hehe i was thinkn bout singing it to haha save it for our JLR PARTY! KARAOKE O YEA! hahahahha i miss you so much!!!
I'M BAK NOW!! HAHA I'LL EXPLAIN WHY I WASN'T ON hehe

LALA! MY DARLING! i miss you so much! i'm back now! i was catching up but i'm caught up now but i don't see you! come back!
I COME BACK AND I ALREADY OWN A PAGE! WOO!
Oooh! Karaoke.
I can't wait then.
Me wanna hear.

I'm back.
I was reading the girls story of Harit and Soriya.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok for my absense that first night i had to get off cuz of the thunderstorm then yesterday i wasn't on cuz i was making a surprise for my JLR SIStERS! ahha i went and videotaped myself hahaha ima post it up here in a bit cuz i need to finialize haha you ladies will get to see me play my flute and "act" and my pictures LMAO hahah the video i made is very funny haaha well i think it is cuz watching myself hahahhahhahaha but yea i hate how my voice sounds in it tho. i videotaped it on my camera so the sound didn't record rele loud and made my voice sound rele low ahhaha but o well its good enough ahhahah so i'll be posting that soon and i have tons more to add to the list!! heheh and ok one of the surprises is that 2 days ago i had a math test and like finished early so i wrote on paper our JLR SUPER PARTY organizer thingy like what were gona be doing and stuff HAHHAHAHHHAH its great. hehe so i need to post that on here and i'm working on our invitations hehe comming along pretty good and tomara i can't do the homeless thing cuz no one wants to pick me up at 12am and its supposed to rain or something so i'll be home JLRING! yay i was kinda disappointed but my best friend isn't going to do it either so i get to catch up! hehe and i'm working on these things now hehe YAY! spring break is about 2 weeks away! and tomara is FRIDAY!! yay! so yes i missed my JLR sisters so much i'd thought i die ahha

omg 3 days ago my science teacher was askin who owned a boat and i raised my hand haha (my dad's boat) and it reminded me of Harit and he goes "OR WHO OWNS A JETSKI????" AND I WAS ABOUT TO DIE LAUGHING HAHAHA I RAISED MY HAND FOR THAT TOO AHHAHAHAHHAHA omg it was insanely hilarious hahah ok gotta go work on my goodies for you ladies!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
What? GP you got tie down again, I just help you my dear. Oh my goodness let me go help you again since starry is on coffee break(I know she not having coffee with my Harit either)!! :loool:

Welcome back GP!!! :kiss:

Hi to all the jungle sisters that are in here!!!

I have to go eat will be back later...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
What? GP you got tie down again, I just help you my dear. Oh my goodness let me go help you again since starry is on coffee break!! :loool:

Welcome back GP!!!

Hi to all the jungle sisters that are in here!!! (waves)

I have to go eat will be back later...

hehe ABOUT TIME!!! haha just kidding my darling but yes hurry!m ok hurry back darling! haah alrighty i'll be here when u get back i love you hugs and kisses darling!

sulad

sarNie Adult
ok for my absense that first night i had to get off cuz of the thunderstorm then yesterday i wasn't on cuz i was making a surprise for my JLR SIStERS! ahha i went and videotaped myself hahaha ima post it up here in a bit cuz i need to finialize haha you ladies will get to see me play my flute and "act" and my pictures LMAO hahah the video i made is very funny haaha well i think it is cuz watching myself hahahhahhahaha but yea i hate how my voice sounds in it tho. i videotaped it on my camera so the sound didn't record rele loud and made my voice sound rele low ahhaha but o well its good enough ahhahah so i'll be posting that soon and i have tons more to add to the list!! heheh and ok one of the surprises is that 2 days ago i had a math test and like finished early so i wrote on paper our JLR SUPER PARTY organizer thingy like what were gona be doing and stuff HAHHAHAHHHAH its great. hehe so i need to post that on here and i'm working on our invitations hehe comming along pretty good and tomara i can't do the homeless thing cuz no one wants to pick me up at 12am and its supposed to rain or something so i'll be home JLRING! yay i was kinda disappointed but my best friend isn't going to do it either so i get to catch up! hehe and i'm working on these things now hehe YAY! spring break is about 2 weeks away! and tomara is FRIDAY!! yay! so yes i missed my JLR sisters so much i'd thought i die ahha

omg 3 days ago my science teacher was askin who owned a boat and i raised my hand haha (my dad's boat) and it reminded me of Harit and he goes "OR WHO OWNS A JETSKI????" AND I WAS ABOUT TO DIE LAUGHING HAHAHA I RAISED MY HAND FOR THAT TOO AHHAHAHAHHAHA omg it was insanely hilarious hahah ok gotta go work on my goodies for you ladies!
Ah! I see.
But atleast you're back now.
Even though you don't get to experience your JLR Carboard Hut.
You can do it at home.
HEHEHE.
But dang until 12 am.
That's late as hell.
HAHAHA.
You're such a dork.
You guys are doing all these incrediable stuff for JLR.
I'll try to see if I can do something.
To much stuff going on with school life.
But yeah hurry up with the video.
Me wanna see.
:)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
gp i'm glad your back and safe! Cant wit to watch what you have for us!
Hello to everyone! chenling I see you staked your claim on Takeshi already! LMAO...Just remeber I have a skittle gun! LMAO :loool: :loool:
oh my damn I'm loving sarns from the heart I'm only @ the part where
she's wondering why he hasnt come back to her..and then she hears the car pull up and lisa is with him.
OMG It's soooo goood!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Ah! I see.
But atleast you're back now.
Even though you don't get to experience your JLR Carboard Hut.
You can do it at home.
HEHEHE.
But dang until 12 am.
That's late as hell.
HAHAHA.
You're such a dork.
You guys are doing all these incrediable stuff for JLR.
I'll try to see if I can do something.
To much stuff going on with school life.
But yeah hurry up with the video.
Me wanna see.
:)

hehe yea thats insane cuz the person who came up w/ it she wanted it to be like a sleepover but no teachers wanted to stay at school and spend the night w/ a bunch of high schoolers in the dark in cardboard boxes so we had to leave at 12 AM and my parents are like and who do you expect to drive you home? and i'm like.......uhh...........nvm........haha and my best frined isn't going so =/ yes i'll experience it at home hahahhahaahhahhaha so many JLR contributions and very time consuming haha i'm doing my video now ahhahahhaah comming along great hahaha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Hello to everyone! chenling I see you staked your claim on Takeshi already! LMAO...Just remeber I have a skittle gun! LMAO :loool: :loool:

MOH! MY DARLING! I MISSED YOU! MAN I DIDN'T LAUGH AT ALL (well maybe watching my video hahhaha) but i didn't laugh at all cuz i wasn't on to read ur captions and pictures hahhahahahahah i remember those hehe exspecailly the finding nemo one hahhahhah its great so how are you doin darling? hahah of course i'm safe my darlings! hehe ya'll made it seem as if i was going to drown in the pearl ocean LMAO! hahahhahah

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
GP! You got me real excited for your vid! hurry with it, lol! I love the music from JLR so much! Dang! you put so much time for it! i can't wait to hear and watch! :D

GOsh, i really want to contribute something specially made for JLR like you all, hehe! but there is so much time needed and i'm not good at much! I've been trying to learn the piano piece for Punch's song but it's so HARD! Plus i haven't been playing piano long so i only have a TUNE down and not like a work or art piece, LOL! :p Bear with me! I want to give something so much for you girls! :dude:

omg! lol, that was funny watching Aum sing chinese and wear the chinese clothes! i saw that he looked slightly shorter than the other guys but he was totally the HOTTEST one up there! love him! drooled all over! *wipe keys* love his hair!

chenling

sarNie Adult
oh my damn I'm loving sarns from the heart I'm only @ the part where
she's wondering why he hasnt come back to her..and then she hears the car pull up and lisa is with him.
OMG It's soooo goood!
don't get any bright ideas about takeshi...he's mine!!! and I'm not scared of your skittle gun :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
GP! You got me real excited for your vid! hurry with it, lol! I love the music from JLR so much! Dang! you put so much time for it! i can't wait to hear and watch! :D

GOsh, i really want to contribute something specially made for JLR like you all, hehe! but there is so much time needed and i'm not good at much! I've been trying to learn the piano piece for Punch's song but it's so HARD! Plus i haven't been playing piano long so i only have a TUNE down and not like a work or art piece, LOL! :p Bear with me! I want to give something so much for you girls! :dude:
hehe YAY! girl i missed you too! did u finish reading the whole list? hahhaha its gona get longer so prepare yourself hahahhaha YAY! i can't wait for the piano piece! hehe just like me haha i haven't played in a while i'm surprised it came out that decent hehe but yes can't wait at least i got the song down! yay! i'm sure we'll all love yours! hehe can't wait!

sulad

sarNie Adult
hehe yea thats insane cuz the person who came up w/ it she wanted it to be like a sleepover but no teachers wanted to stay at school and spend the night w/ a bunch of high schoolers in the dark in cardboard boxes so we had to leave at 12 AM and my parents are like and who do you expect to drive you home? and i'm like.......uhh...........nvm........haha and my best frined isn't going so =/ yes i'll experience it at home hahahhahaahhahhaha so many JLR contributions and very time consuming haha i'm doing my video now ahhahahhaah comming along great hahaha
That lady must be crazy.
I have never stay pass 5 PM in school.
But it's aight.
That's good.
Keep me posted if you post it up.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
hehe YAY! girl i missed you too! did u finish reading the whole list? hahhaha its gona get longer so prepare yourself hahahhaha YAY! i can't wait for the piano piece! hehe just like me haha i haven't played in a while i'm surprised it came out that decent hehe but yes can't wait at least i got the song down! yay! i'm sure we'll all love yours! hehe can't wait!
lol, hey girl! Yup! I got through the list! *wipe forehead* those were some crazy things you all wrote and the most CRAZY thing of all is that they're all TRUE!! loooooooool! :lol: :p I laughed so much reading them! It seems my No. 1 symptom is laughing at my computer screen! :loool: you all put together the best stuff!
lol, it wouldn't be surprising if the list did grow! There's so much new stuff coming up! :kiss: You all ROCK! :clap:
aw, haha, thanks hun for the support! I am going to work so hard! this isn't the first time i'm attempting to play a song by ear (all have failed), but it IS the first time that i am so DETERMINED ! i just love it! especially after hearing the ONE person on youtube who played JLR, i fell even more in love with it! it's crazy - or I am, lol!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
That lady must be crazy.
I have never stay pass 5 PM in school.
But it's aight.
That's good.
Keep me posted if you post it up.
hehe of course i will darling! so did you have a lovely day today? ahha that girl wanted us to leave school (3:30) then come back at 6 and then leave at 12 AM that is isane ahha and its a friday nite! hahaha

lol, hey girl! Yup! I got through the list! *wipe forehead* those were some crazy things you all wrote and the most CRAZY thing of all is that they're all TRUE!! loooooooool! :lol: :p I laughed so much reading them! It seems my No. 1 symptom is laughing at my computer screen! :loool: you all put together the best stuff!
lol, it wouldn't be surprising if the list did grow! There's so much new stuff coming up! :kiss: You all ROCK! :clap:
aw, haha, thanks hun for the support! I am going to work so hard! this isn't the first time i'm attempting to play a song by ear (all have failed), but it IS the first time that i am so DETERMINED ! i just love it! especially after hearing the ONE person on youtube who played JLR, i fell even more in love with it! it's crazy - or I am, lol!

hehe of course my darling! hahahha it took me forever to figure out the notes my geez hahahhaha i kno how to play the song from Kaew Tah Pee too (my summer obsessions) ahhaha but i didn't figure out the whole song hahaha but this i got covered hehe can't wait! did you have a lovely day?

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
MOH! MY DARLING! I MISSED YOU! MAN I DIDN'T LAUGH AT ALL (well maybe watching my video hahhaha) but i didn't laugh at all cuz i wasn't on to read ur captions and pictures hahhahahahahah i remember those hehe exspecailly the finding nemo one hahhahhah its great so how are you doin darling? hahah of course i'm safe my darlings! hehe ya'll made it seem as if i was going to drown in the pearl ocean LMAO! hahahhahah
LMAO well..We havent seen you for the pass two days..and last we heard from you was that there was a storm. What was I supposed to think? :blink:
Chenling Be afraid..Be very afraid. :ph34r: :loool:
Shoot I have pictures for this...But I've got to go pick up my papa today so I dont have time to add captions and post them up. :spin: Chat with you all later!
van-o why so quiet? :ph34r:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMAO well..We havent seen you for the pass two days..and last we heard from you was that there was a storm. What was I supposed to think? :blink:
Chenling Be afraid..Be very afraid. :ph34r: :loool:
Shoot I have pictures for this...But I've got to go pick up my papa today so I dont have time to add captions and post them up. :spin: Chat with you all later!
van-o why so quiet? :ph34r:

ahahhahah yay! you ladies didn't have fun w/o me I LOVE YOU MOH! hahah ok i'll wait for ur return! hahaha remmeber no JLRing in the car!! ahhaha and Van is eating ahha i think ima be eating in a lil bit too hehe