Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
muahah. it was a hot night conversation last night until the gals run for HARITH :p .. i even forgot that STD was underage :blush:
LMAO thankx Cecilia hahaha lmao

Hey Ami! I'm at school right now,suppose to edit my Science Fair porject but have to drop by and said HELLO to my JLR sisters. I'm so behind the fanfic too.
PRISNA! my darling hahahah i miss you! i hope you win darling!

Today is my bad day, when I walk to the bus stop for school, on the way to it, I slip and fall. I didnt see that ice on the street now my right hand is hurt. :lmao: I need my Harit right now, a kiss from him would make it better, I dont want to call him then he would be off from work. :lol:
AWW! girl you ok? i hope so here GP :kiss: it for you to make it better hehe its just as good as Harit's hehe <3

Hello! To all of my JLR Sister.
How's all of you gals evening so far?
Hopefully you guys are doing great.
Won't get to chat with you gals tonight.
Also won't be on tommorrow at all.
Gotta work. :(
Well L<3ve you gals.

LALA DARLING! i just talked to you like a hour ago haha ur busy w/ homework! =[ i miss you come back dear! hahah

ok i'm caught up some what haha i have more to add to the list hehe

WOO! I OWNED A PAGE! I LOVE YOU VANSANEE!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Cecilia and Starry my darlings! HAWT gorgeous artworks! haha i need to catch up on the fanfics my geez lmao ok after i post the list which is comming

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

485. we have accepted the fact that we have become and are INSANE
486. WE LOVE THE FANFICS!!!
487. we now have MSN downloaded on our computers/laptops and have a MSN account to chat w/
488. for those of us who have laptops, we have laughed so hard/much from reading the posts our laptops have fallen out of our laps
489 we are now juggling the JLR THREAD, THE FEVER FANFICS, YOUTUBE, AND MSN CHAT ROOM
490. we have learned so much about each other
491. we tell ourselves "i was so nice back then....." hahahahhahah while looking back but now we're in A FULL WAR!
492. haha now some of us are admitting to why we want Harit and what we want to do/be with him (as friends, hold hands, hugging, etc)
493. ok yes we admit we have no lives we are at home 24/7 JLRING
494. for those of us who have siblings WE HAVE STOLEN THE INTERNET/COMPUTER its all ours now and no one is allowed to touch it
495. JLR is making us spend so much money HAHHAHH getting new iPod videos just so we can watch JLR on it hahahhah
496. the JLR songs are the first songs on our playlist on our iPods/mp3 players
498. we have thought up of a list of weapons to use on each other
499. so many foods as weapons.... LMAO papayas, bananas, skittles o god......
500. WE HAVE PUT OFF SO MANY THINGS WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING BUT WE ALWAYS MANAGE TO READ THE LATEST UPDATES OF THE FANFICS AND CATCH UP IN THE THREAD
501. we have made so many inside jokes w/ each other LMAO
502. whats talked about in the MSN CHAT ROOM STAYS IN THE MSN CHAT ROOM LMAO
503. we're gona go customize our car liscense plate to say JLR
504. we're going to go and print out all the fanfics so we can read them anytime we want
505. we read the fanfics before we go to bed so they're fresh in our minds and because they're OUR BEDTIME STORIES!
506. we know each other so much we can tell whos invisible
507. we keep creating/bringing in new stuff for JLR
508. there so many things that we can do that associate w/ JLR we forget what they are and when we figure it out we're juggling again
509. we have become PRO MULTI TASKERS
510. when in the chat room its like keeping up w/ the posts if you stop for a second your left behind hahahhahhaha
511. we scroll up the chat thing like we hike through the new pages of posts
512. JLR has helped us make so many new friends and has made everyone so social even the shy people
513. for those of us who don't have jobs yet we don't rele want to apply for one b/c that would mean less JLR time
514. we wish we could quit everything we're doing in life and just stay home on in the computer JLRing 24/7 haha we could do it
515. we LOVE chickens hahhahhaha
516. everything related to JLR is so addicting!!
517. now we are also in our very own DROOLING CLUB along w/ our FAINTING CLUB from wayy back up there on the list
518. we promise if we ever meet Aum/Aff in real life we'll be sure to give a shout out for all OUR JLR SISTERS to them
519. we are each other's VIPs
520. we have experienced at least ONE (or more)
ORGASMS
from the pixs of Aum/Aff and the fanfics LMAO!!!!
521. our dream job is to wipe Aum's sweat HAHHHAHAAHHAHA LMAO
522. for those of us who are rewatching JLR we notice something more in each episode that we didn't notice before
523. man we talk about EVERYTHING in our msn chat thing hahahhah
524. we don't even pick up our cell phones anymore cuz we so into listening to our ringtones
525. we have choked on our "JUNGLE FOOD" at least 20X from thinking about JLR
526. we have to color code everything so we kno wuts going on in our chat room haahh

527. we're all gona buy Aum's book and stare at the cover
528. we LOVE these SW smiley icons hahah we wish we could use them elsewhere (chat things)

529. we have so many sisters its hard to keep count
530. OUR LIVES ARE BASED ON JLR
531. there's so many of us we get confused so easily about what we are talkin about and who we're talkin about
532. we all have different nicknames to refer to each other by
533. we have so many sisters that are from different ethnic backrounds its great, we're like a whole other JLR ASIAN ISLAND LMAO
534. ___________________ IS MY FAVORITE SISTER LMAO
535. we have typed so much so fast on the MSN chat thing some of us have broken our letter keys on our keyboards ...cough...cough... STARRY AND HER "I"....cough....cough....
536. with so many languages in our MSN chat thing we're all gona be multilinguists learning from each other, speaking in code haha
537. VAN, MOH, THEN GP is the order of the MAJOR NUDGERS lmao....inside joke hahaha
538. haha we thought we'd migrate away from each other by now but its the exact opposite we're still together haha we've migrated together to our MSN chat, fanfic thread, and still keepin in this thread
539. NO ONE can out beat us WE HAVE OWNED THE OLD LAKORN SECTION, FANFIC SECTION, AND THIS THREAD and MSN chat lmao

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I miss you girls too. Yes, Science Fair Project not over yet, I'm going to the State Science Fair this Saturday.

Yeah, you have a sweet dream of Harit 1998, that why you got up late my darling. :loool: You are welcome for the name "Vansansee" because my name is " Prisoriya" :loool:

Today is my bad day, when I walk to the bus stop for school, on the way to it, I slip and fall. I didnt see that ice on the street now my right hand is hurt. :lmao: I need my Harit right now, a kiss from him would make it better, I dont want to call him then he would be off from work. :lol:
Oh, poor Prisna... I hope your hand feels better really soon. *blows kisses your way* will ask Van to make sure we leave Harit with you tonight to take care of you.

Hi girls! GP~ Love the additions to the list. Yes, buttons are dying on my keyboard. *LOL* I think I already missed you tonight... sleep tight my dear.

Shoutouts to ami, moh, raiya, chenling, lynda, van, ceci, and lala~ of most I'm already on msn with. :) Let's chat the night away... or until I drop into sleep anyways.
lala~ have fun at work-- we'll miss you tonight!
van~ can harit 2008 be borrowed to prisna tonight? he needs to kiss boo-boos to make everything all better.
raiya~ i must have missed Harit 2988 talk-- gotta find out how that came about.

Hi rahut-rissaya! Why don't you join us on msn? We have so much fun... earthquakes, skittle wars and food fights are just the beginning! :)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Where are my beloved GP, Raiya, norng sao sooay~Moh, Ceci, jjinxx, Home, Lala, Starry....& if i missed any one else (i didnt mean to) :p! Oh & Fun..*slaps myself for forgetting!

have a great day sistas!
LMAO uh huh "Nong Soy~Moh" I believe you on that! hehehe
I hate that my connection is so bad...Might not get to chat with you girls that long tonight. :spin:
Hi girls
I PM Umm last night on ATC..It's finally working again..Dont know if he got my PM though. I'll let you all know if he replies! :yahoo:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I like that word: JLRing. That is a good one, GP!

cecilia

Staff member
STD. the list is freakin hilarious. we have broke the all time record plus the nonstop FANFICTION just keep growing :p

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Omg, u girls, is this thread gonna ever die down lol. Like it just keeps on growing everytime. Haha GP, nice list...soon ure gonna get up till 1000, and then maybe we can request for another revenge lakorn with the ATEAM in it. Haha, just show them the list and they're gonna be like, "yep, let's do it because these fans are SO OBSESSED lmao".

wutzz

sarNie Egg
http://www.igossipy.com/article.php?id=2893
Updating news about Aum Atichart (with Ann Tongprasom)

Aum in Kids's game show on 11-12 march...It's still continue airing tomorrow...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN87cE6uk38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg_HmlIteK0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwOg6ml9snA >>> Aum was try to kiss the girl twice...but she seems to be shy...haha....He finally kissed girl's cheek...>__<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viEw2El4ZZI >>> He try again ...LOL...she evaded his action...she said ...she is ticklish with his beard...LOL...

neena

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry, they just don't look good together, aum and ann...weird looking couple. i love aum's look in the last few pictures, not the first one. hahahahhe he looking so cool. ann looks old, still love her though.

skies

sarNie Adult
you girls are HILARIOUS! :D i swear every time i come here to this jlr thread, i can't not laugh! :D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Hi girls! GP~ Love the additions to the list. Yes, buttons are dying on my keyboard. *LOL* I think I already missed you tonight... sleep tight my dear.
DARLING! I MISSED YOU LAST NITE!! i was soo tired tho man i like was sleeping while typing lmao but yes i have a ton of h/w today <_< but i'll multitask like normal lmao and yes i hope i get to talk to you today i was so sad yesterday! i missed you my darling! <3 HUGS AND KISSES!

I like that word: JLRing. That is a good one, GP!
hehe like my word? lmao i love that word i use it everyday cuz everyone's like what r u doing today "ima be JLRing" or what are you doing? "JLRING" yes hahah i made up a lot of words for JLR haha have to find them in the list lmao but theres JLRing, JUNGLE OF POSTS, a couple more but i can't remmeber atm haha but thanx girl! <3

I'll be here MSN isnt working for me plus my internet is somewhat down..I miss you guys already! :spin:
MOH! i missed you last nite!!! ahha no wonder yesterday u kept signing on and off hahahahha lmao thats wut u get for ratting me out to Vansanee lmao ahhahhahhaha its Karma honey remmeber don't make ur lil JLR STD mad lmao hahha from that birthday thing lmao ahhaah girl hurry up and fix ur internet i miss you! HUGS AND KISSES!

STD. the list is freakin hilarious. we have broke the all time record plus the nonstop FANFICTION just keep growing :p
Cecilia darling! ahhaha i wonder what other people think when they're reading in here and pass STD on every page LMAO haha they don't get it like we do hahaahah yes the list is amazing aha lmao of course we broke the record for everything WE OWN! lmao o btw ur infected again today! lmao haha i missed you on MSN last nite darling! i hope i get to talk to you today! <3 you! HUGS AND KISSES

Omg, u girls, is this thread gonna ever die down lol. Like it just keeps on growing everytime. Haha GP, nice list...soon ure gonna get up till 1000, and then maybe we can request for another revenge lakorn with the ATEAM in it. Haha, just show them the list and they're gonna be like, "yep, let's do it because these fans are SO OBSESSED lmao".
LMAO no its not gona die down ever ahahaha just wait til SPRING BREAK! WOO! it will deff. shoot up to like 600 pages just watch haha yeap thats wut i thinkin too lmao i could show Ch 3 my list now and they'd make another Ateam lakorn lmao haha its alrady past 500 different reasons i got this haaahaa lmao but yes the list is still growing! haha we're FEVERED lmao

:loool:
HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE. JLR FANs
hehe thank you darling did you have a nice day today?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Adding to the list
541.Fan fiction plague with Aum and Aff using their characters name

542.There is more than one part two continuing parts to JRL fanfiction.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Adding to the list
541.Fan fiction plague with Aum and Aff using their characters name

542.There is more than one part two continuing parts to JRL fanfiction.
:loool:
543.Fiction stories of Aum & AFF will start off at the HONEY moon .

544.Fiction stories of Aum & AFF will either RATED R & PG 13 no Disney Channle LMAO .

fun

Expired Sarnie
546. More reasons added to the list.

547. Its no longer a fever, more like a ddeadly diease.

548. The list is still building.