Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hahahaha that photoshoot was definitely HOT. So many random scenes are poping into my head...I think this is where Chenling wants to read my mind. LMAO ***stay out chen STAY OUT! lmao :loool: Hey sissies cant wait to talk to you all later! :yahoo:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Grudgeprincess....i just love reading the list....we're only trailing you by 101 pages....but i think that we can catch up^^ GoodNight everyone :wub:

hahahaha oi the thread is that far behind? hahah not for long it won't be.....hehe less than 2 more weeks! WOO! thankx darling! <3

I miss you yesterday Sawla and Raiya.... I love your lists is so funny like always.... :wub:
550. we have JLR names lmao Vansanee, Chenada, Sawlanee LMAO its insane.... My name is soo popular

hahah i missed you too Chi Vansanee! WHERE HAVE U BEEN? THIS IS THE 2nD NITE I HAVEN"T TALKED TO YOU! i miss you! come back now! lmao ahha yes ur name came first in my mind lmao

haha ok i have more to add to the list but i'll post after i eat where is everyone today? jsut me moh and Cecilia atm lmao

THAT PHOTOSHOOT WAS SEXXXY omg gotta go back and stare lmao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
i want a new signature set *run off to do one* .. OMG. . i love love the new set of pictures. i've checked PINKLEMON, it's not out yet. Can't wait. i'll be sure to grab this too.. IT'S LIKE SIZZLING hot *in heaven-thinking about :ph34r:*
Yes, Ceci, I want one of your creations! Can you make some avatars and signature banners too? I like the one with Um having his arms around Aff's waist too or the hand holding one. Just adorable. I love this concept of "honeymooners" so much!!!

I can't wait to see Cecilia's Boredom for this shoot!

cecilia

Staff member
MOH. this is what i'm doing..
LOOK at the shoot.
and then turn my face to your GIF of krit.
LOOK at them again, and look at your sig.
you needs to really hook me up with the CORNER Of your thoughts :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
MOH. this is what i'm doing..
LOOK at the shoot.
and then turn my face to your GIF of krit.
LOOK at them again, and look at your sig.
you needs to really hook me up with the CORNER Of your thoughts :loool:
:ph34r: :loool: :loool: *slaps Ceci..get a hold of yourself woman! LMAO
Sorry didnt mean to leave you on msn..I said BRB but then I got kicked out...Dont know whats wrong w/ my internet connection..Its's still not working right. I guess in this internet-less time I could go write a corner for you lmao.
Geeze you guys make me sound like thats all I think about.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
541.Fan fiction plague with Aum and Aff using their characters name *credit to fun4fun*
542.There is more than one part two continuing parts to JRL fanfiction *credit to fun4fun*
543.Fiction stories of Aum & AFF will start off at the HONEY moon *credit to sarN*
544.Fiction stories of Aum & AFF will either RATED R & PG 13 no Disney Channel LMAO *credit to sarN*
545. that it even GOT Sarn to adding to the list! LMAO *credit to AMI*
546. the fever is so high that it cause us to be blind...hence the size of the font! *credit to AMI*
547. the fever has caused us to STEAL for JLR needs LMAO MOH! ahhahahahah
548. THIS LIST IS FAMOUS! ITS A MUST SEE/READ FOR JLR LOVERS
549. we have lost so many "needy" things but we're too lazy to go look for them
550. we have JLR names lmao Vansanee, Chenada, Sawlanee LMAO its insane
551. we will go to the extreme to do w/e we can to support JLR
552. our eyes are gona pop out and we're gona all go blind from staring at the computer screen so much LMAO we already have baggy eyes from lack of sleep cuz we be chatting all night LMAO
553. our habit every night/weekend is denying our friends when asked to go out w/ them cuz we want to stay home and chat lmao
554. we can't stand to miss a night/day of JLRing/MSNing cuz we take it as a week's worth of school/work absense lmao we can't stand to fall behind
555. we all have been scolded for JLRing "too" much and b/c we can't finish anything else we're supposed to be doing

556. we are now experiencing brain and memory loss frequently
557. we compare a lot of things to "how much we love JLR" which means A LOT
558. man this time change is killing us all lmao
559. man TIME FLIES so fast
560. we have officially changed races LMAO
561. we wish we could be in so many of the other people's positions who deal with Aum and Aff
562. we sisters make sure to eat each other's food for one another when we have to leave to go eat
563. JLR is our motivation, we're constantly saying "I GOTTA DO IT FOR JLR"
564. ST.PATRICKS DAY IS COMMING UP! we'll be sure to show off our JUNGLE GREEN!
565. we are going to get our nails painted JUNGLE STYLE for St. Patricks Day
566. we would deffinately go on a tv show if Aum and Aff were on it
567. our next tv show "ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A DARA?"
568. we have memorized which color font goes with which sister LMAO again COLOR CODED hahahhah
569. we save our MSN CHAT conversations to go back and reread lmao
570. we have set our IM backrounds/icons to JLR
571. ^^^ even our little message thing says something about JLR lmao
572. not only are we infected but OUR COMPUTERS ALSO HAVE THE JLR INFESTED VIRUS haha since we started JLRing lmao
573. we're now used to the MSN alert sound and the blinking tabs on our toolbar lmao
574. we are going out and stalking our Aum/Aff look-alikes
575. THAT PHOTOSHOOT JUST MADE OUR DAY
576. we have learned how to say BIG/OLDER-LITTLE/YOUNGER sister in every language we got lmao
577. taking naps now lmao

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hi girls!

Ohhhhhh...........I'm in JLR heaven again with that photoshoot!!!!!!! Hmmm... JLR Jungle Heaven does seem kind of nice~ I've got all the sisters here with me. *LOL*

I love the photos!!!! This means more artwork... but then again, I'm so crazed~ anything is an excuse for Aum/Aff artwork. YAH!!!!!!!

(why can't they just get together and make babies for real already? They look sooo good together.)

cikna

sarNie Adult
I managed to infect more people with JLR virus at my office. Hahahahaha!!!! I was very ecstatic at first, but now they are beginning to ask me to explain to them almost every scene in JLR. I, sometimes, practically have to hide because I'm tired explaining things to them. But for the sake of JLR, I'm willing! :p

cecilia

Staff member
the list is crazy .. just a few hours. and already add more than 5 differences .. cikna for the sake of JLR. we are willing to risk anything and everything explaining :p

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
hey sorry to ask this but I want to know what is Nukul's real name? can someone please tell me? thanks.

cecilia

Staff member
SMILEALWAYS06 his name is RYAN JETT .. brother of SUNISA VICKY JETT. hope this help.

CIKNAi love the song .. so beautifully made :wub:

here's what i've done .. nothing much .. but enjoy ..
i did this in a rush. maybe over the weekend,
i can come up with something better. HOWEVER, i love my avatar :p

JLR sisters, never believe who i've just saw online. will update you gals on MSN tomorrow .. or today .. :wub:​

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Love the new banners Ceci...F.Y.I I'm going to steal your art work!
I saw it too! lol...but I didnt announce it too all of sw to read..lmao.....yes this moment was just between Umm...Ceci..and Moh! aaaaahhhhhhhh :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Too bad I took too long readying fan fic..Or I would have gotten more time! :spin:

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. i EVEN DO SCREEN CAPTURE OF THE MOMENT. just me and atichart :p i will show this when all the girls are online together :wub:
- muaha. i have screencaps. each on different screens. don't call me stalker nah, i was just enjoying my joyful moment :p .. ah. take the work if you like it nah.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
***yelling @ CeciCeci did you get any screen caps of me? :spin: LMAO...I totally forgot to do screen caps! :arrg: LMAO your too funny! Ok...I wont call you a stalker I guess...Since we both were on...then again I didnt do any screen caps..so........???... :wacko: lmao
ps me into your screen caps! :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
MY BAD. there's only two of us .. i didn't see your name :p .. well, when i refresh my page again, there's this other girl .. name sindy, she's on too. but the screen that i've capture just have atichart in blue and ceci in gray .. and new register TOMPLOY . something like that. it was just a moment of silence and admiration :wub: ah, and i didn't bother pming him, he's too busy and i don't' wanna keep that hope that he'll write back .. as a matter of fact, i still waiting for RAIN'S COMPANY to answer me back in regard to http://www.sexybionline.net site and still have not heard anything yet .. so yup, i don't' wanna create another hope :p

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ps me into your screen cap :loool: lmao...its all good...I just have to keep in mind to do screen caps... :arrg: :arrg: all those times I could have done it...Why didnt I think about doing that earlier! lmao ***calm down..it's only for one nigth! :loool:
even though I was there..I'm still excited to see your screen caps! LMAO :loool: :loool: It will bring back sweet memories! :yahoo: :loool: :ph34r:
AAAHHHWWWW I just read you sexybi thing..well you have to think Bi's not that good in English..even though he's tried..lmao...you need to have hope and faith lmao...I will have to wait forever for my response. lmao...oh gosh I hope not!
I'm off to bed now..I need to be up in less than 2 hours or else I will be brushing my teeth @ work again! LMAO **panda eyes @ work again today!