Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Raiya

sarNie Adult

new work to show all yall JLR fannies

giffies! kekkee love this scene
i wish they kissed for reall though'1 it was so darn close
^Sarah these are just gorgeous!!! Wow i could look at them all day...awesome job!!!

LOL Jess, you are not a perv, we all want one real kiss between our fave couple! :wub:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMAO Yeah it's still HOT..I had to go buy a car adaptor for my lab top so I can watch it on the road.
I'll miss all of you this weekend. :spin: Hopefully I can sneak on sometime.
Yes Umm is still mines! All mines. :drool:
blue shirt watchu talkn bout dont give me no ideas? LMAO
Uhhhhh I'm sure you all want to read what I'm thinking right? LMAO
I'll have plenty of time to think of "new ways" lmao.... :ph34r: the drive is like 8-10 hours...
Vansanee all I have to say is...dont hate

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMAO Yeah it's still HOT..I had to go buy a car adaptor for my lab top so I can watch it on the road.
I'll miss all of you this weekend. :spin: Hopefully I can sneak on sometime.
Yes Umm is still mines! All mines. :drool:
blue shirt watchu talkn bout dont give me no ideas? LMAO
Uhhhhh I'm sure you all want to read what I'm thinking right? LMAO
I'll have plenty of time to think of "new ways" lmao.... :ph34r: the drive is like 8-10 hours...
Vansanee all I have to say is...dont hate
i'll miss you darling! lmao since no one is here tonite party moved to tomara ---> ALL WEEK hahhaha lovely artwork Cecilia darling!

cikna

sarNie Adult
Last week, I did a short discussion with my kids (an affection name I call my students) about what they would do if they are in Soriya's place after what Harit had done to her. Then, just yesterday, they had to come up with an ending prediction of another story about how the female protaganist gave birth to a daughter. They say, "Teacher, do you want to know the daughter's name?" I said, sure. "It's Sansanee, teacher!" Why must be sansanee? Why can it not be Soriya? I'm dissatisfied.... :huh:
Anyways, I made another JLR Moments MV. I'm not yet over the fever. Pls forgive me..... :p .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgLpIiHydMc

sulad

sarNie Adult
Aum said Aff is a girl who looks so Thai. She has a sweet face. She's a girl who people want to be close to. Her eyes, face and words are very sweet.
Aww!
So sweet of him.
Agree with every word he say.
If only she don't have a boyfriend.
Sigh.
Thank you wishbone.
^_^

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hello my JLR sisters! heheh omg i feel so bad today sorta kinda lol not rele hhaha cuz i went to the mall w/ my cousins and couldn't JLR! lol well not necessary b/c i haven't spent time w/ her in a while and i kept talkin bout JLR and everything the whole time we were walkin round the mall and she's like ima come to ur house so we watched ep.1-3 and she had to leave =/ lmao but now she is hooked hahahhahahha hehe and i got my JLR scrapbook today! lmao i bought STRAWBERRY stickers just for you sarN darling! lmao i'll have to take pixs if i get nething done on the scrapbook hehehheh i love it it JUNGLE GREEN too hahah ok ima mess around w/ PS now that i figured out how hehe sorry Moh for not answering was doin ^^^^ and now catching up heheheh PARRRRRRRTTY! <3 HUGS AND KISSES cikna that is a lovely story my darling! heehehhehe thanks wishbone! hehe i didn't even get to see it yet now i'll have to watch it lmao

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Happy Easter to all my lovely JLR Sisters

Sawla I just want to be the first person to wish all the JLR sisters happy Easter......

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMAO Chi Vansanee i love you darling lmao EASTER IS TOMORROW hahahhaah yay PARTY IN THE THREAD hehehheheheehhe i see my darling sarN!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hehehe i bought a scrapbook for JLR today haven't done nething to it yet but wanted to show the stickers/book lmao

and sarN's stickers (the strawberries were for you darling hehehe <3)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww thank you Wishbone for the translation...(my thai is still a little rough lol)

anyways i wanna wish my JLR Sisters & everyone a HAPPY EASTER tomorrow!

you guys wanna join in the Easter Egg Hunting??? its not the eggs from JLR though lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!
i couldn't resist but to put up some pictures to celebrate easter^^

Baby Arisoya's first easter...also my first easter spending with everyone on sarnworld^O^