Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
sarN! i see you hehe BAO! omg girl where have you been? I missed u so much! lmao but i have to go now u better get on MSN tomara! i haven't talked to you in like forever! <3 hugs and kisses and good nite everyone lmao sarN darlingi need to go post/comment in ur thread heheheh love you all!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Sala!! you've gotten into PS! lol, gosh, i love the art! you rock girl! i miss you too! lol, i'll try to be on tomorrow! on thursday i have to film for our movie though..

loving all the new artwork! hope you all had a wonderful Easter sisters!
<3<3<3

gotta go watch some JLR with my sis! i think she's getting into it, lol!

cecilia

Staff member
ami, and std, you gals have LOTS OF MAD SKILLS .. i love the picture of him half naked :p and him staring like that .. naughty harith :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww thank you for the nice comments...hahha but to tell you the truth..i dont remember what i did LOL ...now im back to square one...

Love the Artwork GP!...we need to have another ps session real soon... :p

neena

sarNie Adult
i wanted to do something fun so i came up with this...a paparazzi picture...using cartoon body then aff and aum's faces...turned out pretty funny...this is the closest we'd see them "out and about, shopping or attending a function together as a couple" hahah... :lol: my imagination is going off the roof top!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
BAO hehehe have fun w/ that darling i have to read How To Kill A Mocking Bird this break <_< lmao but i got the fanfics to keep me going haha aww yay u better be on today cuz tomara u busy heheh <3

hehe thank you eveyone for comments gotta experiment so more today hahahh and yes ami another PS session haha

Neena that is too cute and funny lmao aww they holding hands too lmao

van~C!n

sarNie Adult

Good Morning Lovely JLR Sisters

That pix is too cute and funny... :loool: :loool: Aum legs are sexy than mine...Im so jealous!!!!! :loool:

Hello SAwla... I see you dear...great job on the ps I love it.... Sooooooooo HOT!!!!
Dont forget to teach me how to do that...Thanks

Ami your ps is lovely too... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Starry.... I got it thank you any way

Miss you bong Raiya and all the sisters very much!!!

Pix of My Man :
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/vannatika/50.jpg

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Good Morning Lovely JLR Sisters

That pix is too cute and funny... :loool: :loool: Aum legs are sexy than mine...Im so jealous!!!!! :loool:

Hello SAwla... I see you dear...great job on the ps I love it.... Sooooooooo HOT!!!!
Dont forget to teach me how to do that...Thanks

Ami your ps is lovely too... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Starry.... I got it thank you any way

Miss you bong Raiya and all the sisters very much!!!

Pix of My Man :
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/vannatika/50.jpg
CHI VANSANEE! i missed u last nite/yesterday! u better be on today missy heheh are u on atm? get on MSN! hehe o yea GOOD MORNING to YOU TOO DARLING! heheh of course i will teach you how to do it hehe that a great pix of MY man for the mornging hehhehe <3 hugs and kisses darling hurry up and get on!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

BAO I SEE U MSN NOW!

jjinxx

good morning honeys!!! :kiss:

I got to go in a couple of minutes cuz my friend just called to tell me that i'm actually needed TODAY too! but i'll come by later, i think! :kiss: :kiss:

you girls have a fun day! i miss ya! *HUGS*

btw, LOOOOOL funny picture! haha! Aum and Aff out shopping! my kind of picture! :p

jjinxx

CHI VANSANEE! i missed u last nite/yesterday! u better be on today missy heheh are u on atm? get on MSN! hehe o yea GOOD MORNING to YOU TOO DARLING! heheh of course i will teach you how to do it hehe that a great pix of MY man for the mornging hehhehe <3 hugs and kisses darling hurry up and get on!
:eek: :eek: :eek:
BAO I SEE U MSN NOW!
sorry dear! i got to go in like FIVE, lol, and i didn't even make the rice! *oh dear* lots of love!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
good morning honeys!!! :kiss:

I got to go in a couple of minutes cuz my friend just called to tell me that i'm actually needed TODAY too! but i'll come by later, i think! :kiss: :kiss:

you girls have a fun day! i miss ya! *HUGS*

btw, LOOOOOL funny picture! haha! Aum and Aff out shopping! my kind of picture! :p

:eek: <_< -_- LMAO ok fine............HURRY BAK GO GO GO! hahahhhahah i miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no u don't THINK you KNOW u gona come bak or GP will tie u to tree so u can't go no where hehehe don't think i won't...............hurry bak darling hugs and kisses! <3

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
hey guys i made a mv for Utada Hikaru's song "prisoner of love". I'm uploading right now on youtube. Hopefully it matches the song because i didn't have romanized english with me at home lol. so hopefully it matches the songs with the scenes. I tried I also have glitches because my com. is so slow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VhIyLFrs9I

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Good morning ladies! I miss everyone!

Wow good job Ami and GP!!! Woo hoo, like Van says, you both need to teach me too LOL!

Bao, I haven't chatted with you in ages!!! I hope you are well.

Neena, I love your cartoon...awww it's sad bc that's the only time we'll see them together shopping...thanks for sharing!!!

Sarah, wow that's awesome I can't wait to watch the video on YT!

K ladies, I hope everyone has a happy Wednesday!!! :kiss:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ooooooooo that MV is great Sarahvang i commented hehe

RAIYA darling! i need to PM you heeh.......

yes i will teach all my sisters wut i kno! hehe

alrighty gona experiment w/ PS now heeh <3

neena

sarNie Adult
last one...hahah...this one...concept: award show...hahaha.. :lol: holding hands again, out soriya and harit, winning for best couple!! hahaha

i swear photoshop is too fun, i can't seem to get off it!!