Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
good thing Moh didnt see the my post yet LMAO!

thank you starry! we're such new to this stuff..you have bout 5 students right now, you know that right?? lol

i will buy it for $10 if the sarnies/JLR sisters are also in the magazine!!! (look for us the in the R fic section!! ) :lol:
LMAO dont worry I'll read it!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahah thats an awesome mage cover good job!!!!! honey moon awww how sweet......
i wish the inside photos were of me and aum on our honey moon hahahha he's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm.........vansanee and some other sisters mite have a problem with that...............LMAO

hahaha....yes a very pricey magazine...hahaha...i worked hard on it...took me forever to think of headlines...thanks everyone for liking it!!!

LMAO haha i'd buy tho ;) :lol:

Wow... the creativity continues!!!!!!!

ami~ keep up the good work. Drooling over your artwork.

GP~ I can already see that you've progressed so much in PS. Your poster reminds me a lot of my earlier stuff when I was first learning PS.

neena~ love those headlines!! I'd buy it for $10.00... LOL, the things I'd do for JLR.

ceci~ Love you new poster!! As always, you've got super PS talent!!!

van~ your man's photo is HOT (or should I say your shared man? *LOL* Too many Aum lovers. Oops, better stop now before slapping starts. :))

moh~ I miss you!!!! How's Aum and Krit treating you at the poolside? *LMAO*

STARRY! i've been talkin bout u all day of how much i miss u and how i haven't talked to you in like 97469854692088508270572305780236 YEARS LMAO where have you gone too? COME ON MSN RITE NOW! i miss you darling!!! hugs and kisses! i love you! hurry up and come bak to me! hehehhe yes my PSin lmao i need to experiment on that some more lmao

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
okay, here i am back with more photo-shop work...hahah...this spring break...PS and work...wow...hahaha. well, i made a magazine dedicated to JLR...its called Fever magazine...call me obscure...hahaha...tell me what y'all think!! only posting it here, this is the only place i know JLR sisters hang out!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ok... where can I order this magazine and do you accept check or cash only? LoL... Love it neena!!!!

Cecilia love your new ps.... Aum is So HOT!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: I miss drooling!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
... THE DVD IS OUT ...
MAN, I'M MAD JEALOUS .. I LIKE THE COVER ..
I WANNA GET MY OFFICIAL COPY NOW !!!!
* HOWEVER, the girl that posted this out still unsure if it's real or not. but i agree with her, it looks REAL OFFICIAL!*

Credit: pantip cafe​

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Neena! I love the magazine. I want a copy!

Ceci!!!! Thanks for the great news. I am off to check out sites!!!! I can't wait to get my own DVD of JLR. I can watch it at the gym while I work out now! I wonder if they did subtitles....

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Sorry for the double post....ethaicd.com still doesn't have it! Man!

OMG! Look at Um's hair on the cover! LOL!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
... THE DVD IS OUT ...
* HOWEVER, the girl that posted this out still unsure if it's real or not. but i agree with her, it looks REAL OFFICIAL!*

hey this does look official... omg they r so cute..

neena

sarNie Adult
... THE DVD IS OUT ...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: WHERE CAN I GET THAT!!?!!! i have been looking for it!! forever!! thanks for the update!! how do you order it?!! is it only in thailand at the moment?

cecilia

Staff member
i don't know ja. i saw this posted in pantip. everyone's talking in there. some are sure that it's real and some are not sure, so i don't 'know if it's official or not but it does look official to me .. i'm looking for it as well. once i find the site, i will post it in here for everyone to order it na kha.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
My pm box for ATC forum finally work hahahaa and i have the exact words P'aum wrote to me

thank you for joining us na ...i'm glad that i have new member in my family hope u enjoy and hope to c u soon na .... thank you and take care

cecilia

Staff member
^aw. i would feel butterfly-y if that's me reading it .. that's so cute of him to write you back .. tempting me to write to him :p

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
That is just freakin sweet that Um reply back to your PM, Sara! Wow. What a down to earth person! He really seems just genuine and kind and nice, etc,...

I am tempted to PM too. Ceci, you should do in, na!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
^aw. i would feel butterfly-y if that's me reading it .. that's so cute of him to write you back .. tempting me to write to him :p
just do it you won't regret he will reply to you hahaha when he repleid back to me it was the best feeling ever!!! i had butterflies and I smile was so big omg don't even know lol my mouth with ready to rip apart i was so happy!!!! :lol:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
That is just freakin sweet that Um reply back to your PM, Sara! Wow. What a down to earth person! He really seems just genuine and kind and nice, etc,...

I am tempted to PM too. Ceci, you should do in, na!
yeah relaly seems kind and down to earth that's why i like him so much i mean luv!!!! :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
In can't believe this thread is unpinned to the bottom. lol. but oh well, I still love it here.

chenling

sarNie Adult
i love the heart!!!!!
heres my so-called attempt with the ps (uh dont mind the txt...i couldnt delete it after i had to click applied to move onto the next steps~ or whatever) i hope i get the hang of this soon..i am starting to see white hair from all of this thinking!!! :lol:

SarN...i was the sidekick...Moh was the stalker! LMAO (i still love ya Moh *runs before she slaps me)
great job ami!!! I love it!!
... THE DVD IS OUT ...

OOOoo i wanna get a copy, thats a great cover!!!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
... THE DVD IS OUT ...

Crossing my fingers its true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My pm box for ATC forum finally work hahahaa and i have the exact words P'aum wrote to me

thank you for joining us na ...i'm glad that i have new member in my family hope u enjoy and hope to c u soon na .... thank you and take care
Wow wow wow....that is freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

In can't believe this thread is unpinned to the bottom. lol. but oh well, I still love it here.
Wow Fun I feel the same way...sadness!!!

Neena I LOVE YOUR MAGAZINE...I'd totally buy one too!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ I guess everyone is at SB thread. I was there awhile ago, and I am thinking about going back too. I hope Aum and Aff understands.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL Fun...I know Ami and Chen already migrated over to that thread...I'm sure the ATEAM will understand LOL!

Here's something I made...sarN inspired it! :lol: