Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
can up put the fiction tittle for me it " Burning HOT bed room..." :p j/k haha put "Say you love me "

cecilia

Staff member
can up put the fiction tittle for me it " Burning HOT bed room..." :p j/k haha put "Say you love me "
I like this title .. is this the NEW R FIC :spin: .. nvm .. .must be the one that we're talking about huh. letting n'ek lead the way :ph34r:

made another one for the new fiction

SORIYA'S cover

Story: http://z15.invisionfree.com/ATEAM/index.ph...p;#entry1348853

STD. i adore your graphic .. keep it coming : i need more JLR FEVER to pls tie me back from trying to hook myself from going to the dark side of Sawa Bieng . :(

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
just love looking at aum and aff....i think that they took photos in the right angle knowing so you all can make beautiful artworks of them^^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
GP its beautiful...i gotta mess with ps tomorrow lol! oh so sorry i didnt get to sign off earlier & i was also uploading some lakorns. after i took off for dinner...i thought i was gonna come back and chit chat some more..but after i txt moh we decided to go dancing!!! :dude: lol my legs are still tired...

PS: i am still debating on whether i should post uh... you know? im still kinda shy!!! :p

Funfun, yea too many lakorn so little time..lol i am still behind on them too...got to atleast finish SB before i go to bed this morning...already 3 am and still wide awake.

cecilia

Staff member
hey RAHUT i dont' know if you notice this but did you realize that HARITH'S MANSION in BANGKOK is the same mansion as RAHUT RISSAYA, paul's parent's house. His room is PAUL'S mom's room. why do i say so, the sofa that HARITH walked past in the last episode after SANSANEE came to visit her, the yellow ugly sofa that NOON was gonna sleep on and the mom kick her to go to the bathroom to sleep. yup. it's the same house and same room, no wonder i'm like, i saw this mansion before :p ..

anyway, SARN, is the fic COMING SOON :spin: I'VE tried to restrain myself from going crazy but it's not helping at all, this morning, while listen to BSB's song, my head is fill with SB ANNE/KEN all over it b/c it will goes well with the scene .. I needs to have MORE JLR to tie me now ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes, it is . i thought of it while i was watching " sawan being " haha. girl, go to the dark side come back when u turn good . don't restrain urself to much . i don't want to see u explode .

Raiya

sarNie Adult

something i made while i was missing them...

i still haven't posted in the SB thread yet since it aired...i've finished watching the 1st epi...it is pretty good...ahhhh don't kill me! LOL

i love the Ateam and my jlr sisters too much to leave!!! :wub:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^^^^ HAHHAHHA RAIYA I LOVE YOU DARLING THAT IS TOO HILAIORUS HAHAHHHA U KNO IT

LMAO hahahha kk do u want a certain font/color? hahahhahhaha burning HOT bed room LMAO hahhahahhaha hehehe just tell me wut font u want and wut color kk darling

GP its beautiful...i gotta mess with ps tomorrow lol! oh so sorry i didnt get to sign off earlier & i was also uploading some lakorns. after i took off for dinner...i thought i was gonna come back and chit chat some more..but after i txt moh we decided to go dancing!!! :dude: lol my legs are still tired...
PS: i am still debating on whether i should post uh... you know? im still kinda shy!!! :p
Funfun, yea too many lakorn so little time..lol i am still behind on them too...got to atleast finish SB before i go to bed this morning...already 3 am and still wide awake.

yea!!! i came bak on and saw u and LALA and i was nudgeing and IMing and no one replied <_< so i was like ok goodnite bye LMAO hahhahaha oo so u and moh did meet up hehehheh fun fun and YEAS u need to post it on heeere hehehheh WOO! i spent all day/morning figuring out the boydpod song i think i got it all figured out its just some lines i need fix/perfect or w/e so that will be up hur soon hehhe and i'll sing for u all too hehhehe

Cecilia darling!! i'll save u from Sawan Bieng darkness.........."where's my rope?".............ties Ceci to tree so she can't escape hehheheehehe i'll BAM this thread up w/ all sorts of JLR things u just watch hehehehhe

THANK YOU MY JLR SISTERS! hehehe i'll have more JLR surprises for you all :wub:

oo i might even have a couple to add to the list hehe ;)

alrighty gona experiment w/ PS some more haha

HUGS AND KISSES EVERYONE <3

i see my Chi Lynda!!!

cecilia

Staff member

i still haven't posted in the SB thread yet...i've finished watching the 1st epi...it is pretty good...ahhhh don't kill me! LOL
DAMN. i love that QUOTE .. it's so cute how he thinks of her as 'HOT' while she thinks of him as 'I LOVE YOU HARIT' nice job .. ME LOVING IT. . Keep me here pls ..

Cecilia darling!! i'll save u from Sawan Bieng darkness.........."where's my rope?".............ties Ceci to tree so she can't escape hehheheehehe i'll BAM this thread up w/ all sorts of JLR things u just watch hehehehhe
Yes, STD!!! infect me pls. save me with your funny comments na kha. i watched sb but i did not get hook or gone crazy yet. I LOVE MY ATEAM too much but i'm afraid. afraid that i might slip out slowly ..

MUAHAH. sarN, i think i might have to do that pretty soon but i not to the verge of going gaga over SB .. just afraid i might slip out in the long run but so far, episode one is good. live up to the experience acting but like i have mention i did not feel the vibe or crave yet .. :p ..

did you gals read, SB thread will try to outbeat JLR :p i did mention that in order to outbeat JLR .. they needs to have graphicer, fanfiction writers, mv makers, instrumental player, and least forgot to ADD FAN ACTINGS in there to catch up to the JLR crave . :p

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Yes, STD!!! infect me pls. save me with your funny comments na kha. i watched sb but i did not get hook or gone crazy yet. I LOVE MY ATEAM too much but i'm afraid. afraid that i might slip out slowly ..

did you gals read, SB thread will try to outbeat JLR :p i did mention that in order to outbeat JLR .. they needs to have graphicer, fanfiction writers, mv makers, instrumental player, and least forgot to ADD FAN ACTINGS in there to catch up to the JLR crave . :p

hehehehe don't worry THIS STD WILL INFECT U FO SHO U JUST WAIT hehehhe

hehehe including through all that they need a BAM AMAZING STD, AND A AMAZING LISTER LIKE GP LMAO hahhahhahahhah the list is at like past 700 heheeh just watch it skyrocket cuz i got more to add heheheehehhhehhehe.......... we've come prepared

CECI DARLING! DO LEAVE UR STD HERE ALONE! I WON'T LET YOU GO TO THEM NEVER. mark my words hehehe :dude:

o btw i love ur artworks darling HAWTTTTTTTTT heheh

neena

sarNie Adult
JLR FEVER WILL NEVER DIE!! My forehead is still burning from those jasmine leaves Harit ate in episode 6 hahahaha....and i've still got my soriya dress on... :lol: :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
thanks ceci and gp for the nice comments! let me see if i can find any other pics and put more funny captions for all the sisters to enjoy!

Ceci, your artwork is rockin'...like always!

cecilia

Staff member
^and i have my music on .. the house is still burning up .. and sarN's coming up with SORIYA taking the lead :ph34r: .. nice .. we can't settle for this much yet. STD, keeps spreading out those virus !!!

chenling

sarNie Adult
I like this title .. is this the NEW R FIC :spin: .. nvm .. .must be the one that we're talking about huh. letting n'ek lead the way :ph34r:
made another one for the new fiction

SORIYA'S cover

Story: http://z15.invisionfree.com/ATEAM/index.ph...p;#entry1348853

STD. i adore your graphic .. keep it coming : i need more JLR FEVER to pls tie me back from trying to hook myself from going to the dark side of Sawa Bieng . :(
ceci...wow...I love those...OOoo i linked my banner to ATeam I need to put a little thing under it letting everyone know..

i still haven't posted in the SB thread yet since it aired...i've finished watching the 1st epi...it is pretty good...ahhhh don't kill me! LOL

i love the Ateam and my jlr sisters too much to leave!!! :wub:
raiya!!! I love it...funny girl!!!!!!!!!!!