Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

something i made while i was missing them...

i still haven't posted in the SB thread yet since it aired...i've finished watching the 1st epi...it is pretty good...ahhhh don't kill me! LOL

i love the Ateam and my jlr sisters too much to leave!!! :wub:

hahah, i was thinking that So was saying this ..."damn, i know im hot", should i hand him a hankerchief to wipe his droolz??"

nice work Raiya...

uhh here is a little something i did yesterday while GP was messing with PS...i would sing (actually i did try) with the instrumental music but it didnt work out lol didnt know when to start and end...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W60DJQRS

ps you can also hear Punch singing in the bg...she kinda help drown my bad voice too LMAO

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hahah, i was thinking that So was saying this ..."damn, i know im hot", should i hand him a hankerchief to wipe his droolz??"
nice work Raiya...
uhh here is a little something i did yesterday while GP was messing with PS...i would sing (actually i did try) with the instrumental music but it didnt work out lol didnt know when to start and end...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W60DJQRS

ps you can also hear Punch singing in the bg...she kinda help drown my bad voice too LMAO
you're very good...love listening to it...you sound just like it even with punch being in the background, you add your own thing to it^^

van~C!n

sarNie Adult

something i made while i was missing them...

i still haven't posted in the SB thread yet since it aired...i've finished watching the 1st epi...it is pretty good...ahhhh don't kill me! LOL

i love the Ateam and my jlr sisters too much to leave!!! :wub:

BOng Raiya five thumbs up for you!!!!! :dude: :dude: :dude:

Yes... Aum she is Hot but Damn You are Hot to Me too!!!!! :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha ty rahut! i had to sing more than 4x ..i was afraid my sister might walk in on me ...
with this look---> :huh:

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. ami, that's too funny, but i do the same too .. afraid of my family member b/c of my surrounding - they sure will do that too
BTW. LOVELY VOICE .. me liking it .. now we got singer to add on the list .. can SB add that :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL it depends if i have the lyric!..i wanted to sing the song from Lom Huan too...the one that Aof sang..but its a guy part!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^make your voice low .. :loool: .. but then again, aof's voice is not all that low like his version of TONI BRAXTON 'UNBREAK MY HEART'

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
sarN darling did u find one that u liked? heheh

woo all this talk about STD (GPs) list lmao hahahhah

yeaaa AMi has a lovely BAM voice hehehhhehe

^muahah. ami, that's too funny, but i do the same too .. afraid of my family member b/c of my surrounding - they sure will do that too
BTW. LOVELY VOICE .. me liking it .. now we got singer to add on the list .. can SB add that :lol:
o you just wait theres gona be more BAMs added to the list hehheheheheheheh

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I still miss JLR ATEAM too. :lol:
This lakorn is still on the top of my fav. list.
Though I have to sub SB and I'm addicted to it now, but I didn't get fever like I did with JLR and ATEAM.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww thats good to hear wishbone...lol alot of us are finding its really really hard to let go to of JLR...still pretty early! lol

will see how far SB will get to me...i doubt it will be anything close to JLR. but the fever will be back when BGST airs...i so cant wait!!!

Chenada lovely sig btw!!..i hope to be as good as you one day... ^_^

Raiya

sarNie Adult
awww thanks for all the nice comments ladies....i still miss them!

chen i love the new sig...brings back memories!!!!

wishbone...yea i don't feel the rush for SB...not the same for me...

OMG Ceci you are right...JLR had so many different types of dedicated things for it...now we get to add singer to the list for JLR...LOL!

i love love love our thread!!! you guys all rock! :kiss:

cikna

sarNie Adult
Oh Gosh! The forum is very much alive though the posts are not as insane as before. Thank you for keeping it alive! :lol: So, some JLRians are now in Sawan Bieng forum? Is the the drama as insanely inflicted as JLR? Whatever it is, JLR 2008 rocks all the way!

chenling

sarNie Adult
I still miss JLR ATEAM too. :lol:
This lakorn is still on the top of my fav. list.
Though I have to sub SB and I'm addicted to it now, but I didn't get fever like I did with JLR and ATEAM.
wishbone - I hope you know how much we LOVE you for subbing, really you rock!!!!!!!

aww thats good to hear wishbone...lol alot of us are finding its really really hard to let go to of JLR...still pretty early! lol

will see how far SB will get to me...i doubt it will be anything close to JLR. but the fever will be back when BGST airs...i so cant wait!!!

Ami- lol you will be as good..I'm not the best but you will be good!!!

awww thanks for all the nice comments ladies....i still miss them!

chen i love the new sig...brings back memories!!!!

wishbone...yea i don't feel the rush for SB...not the same for me...

OMG Ceci you are right...JLR had so many different types of dedicated things for it...now we get to add singer to the list for JLR...LOL!

i love love love our thread!!! you guys all rock! :kiss:
Raiya - *write* Oooopppppss am I spamming you now lol!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Goodness! This thread is still going! All you JUNGLE SISTAS, snap back to reality! Pinch your cheeks, slap yourselves, crack you toes...whatever it is...PLEASE come back!

I am planning a mission call "JLR JUNGLE HUNT"...it is my sole duty to enter whatever trance you sistas are in, find ya'll and bring ya'll back.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

hehe NOTHING beats our JLR love haha nothing. can't wait for BGST WOOOO!

Goodness! This thread is still going! All you JUNGLE SISTAS, snap back to reality! Pinch your cheeks, slap yourselves, crack you toes...whatever it is...PLEASE come back!

I am planning a mission call "JLR JUNGLE HUNT"...it is my sole duty to enter whatever trance you sistas are in, find ya'll and bring ya'll back.
WOOO CEDA LEE i w/ u on that lmao i had to tie some people to the tree yesterday to keep them from going to the DARK SIDE heheh

chenling darlign! i see you hehehe but i don't see ur sigg :eek: =[ all i see is SB and a lil white box w/ a red X in it ? hmm me wana see ur JLR banner sigg thingy! i love you darling hehee

kkk today i went out and bought more pearl things (but i can't find the imperfect pearls god still hunting) and tehse jungle stickers hehhehehe oooooooooo got monkeys and trees and jungle animals and stuff LMAO hahaha theres even this lil squirrel thing that look like Chum Poo! LMAO well i think its a kangarooo or so my lil bro say but w/e its Chum Poo so hah i'll take pixs for u all later k i got read my assignment and rite a 3 page paper on it ? yea that i've put off all week lmao but yes i get that done real fast and come bak and JLR contribute kk just watch it go BAM!

I LOVE YOU ALL HUGS AND KISSES

bbl <3