Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult

She was startled when Harith wrapped his muscular arms aound her. He whispered sweet loving words into her ear making her blush her face now looking like a strawberry. ^_^
Harith gently kissed behind her neck making his way towards her ear. His lips now fondling with her ear lob. Soriya was loving every minute of it. “Finally...his touch again.� She thought as he gently turned her around. Harith looked deep into her eyes and plunged his lips onto hers making Soriya whimper.
:ph34r:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult

She was startled when Harith wrapped his muscular arms aound her. He whispered sweet loving words into her ear making her blush her face now looking like a strawberry. ^_^
Harith gently kissed behind her neck making his way towards her ear. His lips now fondling with her ear lob. Soriya was loving every minute of it. “Finally...his touch again.� She thought as he gently turned her around. Harith looked deep into her eyes and plunged his lips onto hers making Soriya whimper.

Love It Sister Moh!!!!! Strawberrry face.... :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

Moh...Have a wonderful and safe trip... I will miss you :( :kiss:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Sawla... Chi Van miss you very much

I might caught you Friday nite Sawla!!!! :yahoo:
Sawla...how is my Vinna? Please take good care of her for me...thanks

Raiya...how was dinner last nite??? I miss you too :(

Prisna...I had fun talking to you last nite we need to do more often dear... Take CAre

Hello to all the JLR Sisters

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

Prisna...I had fun talking to you last nite we need to do more often dear... Take CAre

Yeah, it was fun last night. You take care too since you getting old. jk :loool: Remember I don't mind letting Harit 2008 take you to the check up with the doctor, love you bong Van. :lol: :kiss:

Vansanee Love Aum = Harit Love Van
"cough" "cough' Bong Van did you bump your head again? It Should be Vansanee Love Harit 1989, Harit 1989 Love Van. :lol: Prisoriya Love Harit 2008, Harit 2008 Love Prisna. :yahoo:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Yeah, it was fun last night. You take care too since you getting old. jk :loool: Remember I don't mind letting Harit 2008 take you to the check up with the doctor, love you bong Van. :lol: :kiss:
"cough" "cough' Bong Van did you bump your head again? It Should be Vansanee Love Harit 1989, Harit 1989 Love Van. :lol: Prisoriya Love Harit 2008, Harit 2008 Love Prisna. :yahoo:

W/E Prisna :loool:

When will you accept Harit 08 wants Me and Love only Van... :loool: :loool:
He love you like his baby sister..

If you call me old that mean Aum is an old man too... :loool:
Throwing coconuts at Prisna for calling me old..

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
W/E Prisna :loool:

When will you accept Harit 08 wants Me and Love only Van... :loool: :loool:
He love you like his baby sister..

If you call me old that mean Aum is an old man too... :loool:
Throwing coconuts at Prisna for calling me old..
:lol: I love coconuts, plaese throw it at me. Aum love you like an older sister, but love me as a lover, I'm not mad at you because it's an old age problem. All I can tell you is that your man name is Harit 1989. :loool: Aum not old, he have a perfect age for me. :yahoo:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

I love it, Harit really want the Sexy Strawberry (Soriya), make me blush reading it. :blush:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
ATTENTION i need the following sisters to tell me what color chick they want

LALA
CECILIA
SARN
CHENLING
BAO
PRISNA
PZE
RAHUT RISSAYA

hm............neone else? i got vansanee, ami, raiya, starry, moh and yeaaa so u all GO BAM!
I told you I want the white one but you said that is yellow. :p

chenling

sarNie Adult

OOoo moh...lol.....I love these pics with caps.....YOU RULE!!!!!
Chapter 14 updated JRL 2
OOOoo fun2fun...must go read...I think I missed your update lol...sorry :(

emo

sarNie Hatchling
This is my first reply ever in this thread. I wished I was here while it was airing, but I heard of sarnworld a little too late. I have red from page 100-150 and that was something. I don’t know what to say but this was a great drama. I am currently blazing hot in SB.

chenling

sarNie Adult
This is my first reply ever in this thread. I wished I was here while it was airing, but I heard of sarnworld a little too late. I have red from page 100-150 and that was something. I don’t know what to say but this was a great drama. I am currently blazing hot in SB.
HI emo!!! It's never too late to be in the JLR thread...we keep the fire alive in here!!!!!!!!!! I saw you in the SB thread it's got a pretty good fire going on itself!!!!! Keep posting in here...as you see we can't leave our beloved thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emo

sarNie Hatchling
HI emo!!! It's never too late to be in the JLR thread...we keep the fire alive in here!!!!!!!!!! I saw you in the SB thread it's got a pretty good fire going on itself!!!!! Keep posting in here...as you see we can't leave our beloved thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh. Thanks for the welcome.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Is it just me, or Moh has not updated her pictories...??? Moh, where are the pictories...??? I'm stressful just thinking about when u r going to update... :(

WoW cikna doesn't even say HI to GP hmm.......... i see how it is LMAO JK JK JK I LOVE YOU! hahhahaha i never see u on just ur posts LMAO hahaha

hi gp....havent seen u for a feel days.....missed you....

hmmm.....which color........i think ill go for a yellow....

hi to all my jlr sisters....hows everyone
PZE!!!!!!! darling where have you been my geez justs leaves GP alone GOD has ur life been miserable w/o me? LMAO i kno it has HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA u have to get on today!!! i miss you! hehehe another yellow one lmao

Ummmm Blue....Sala...can I have blue?????
LMAO hahahhahahaha darling BROWN YELLOW OR BLACK LMAOOOOOO

chi vansanee =[ =[ =[ i miss you too where have you been??????????????????????????? how are u and darling of course i take good care of VINNA i mean SEX (LMAO I LOVE YOU =]) for you! hahahahahhahahahah

MOH THUT YAH! LMAO ahhahahha damn it i forgot ur gona be gone for a couple days =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ CRIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS =[ =[ =[ i love you u better hurry up and come bak to me! i'll take EXTREMELY good care of BROWNIE for you kk! i love you!

welcome EMO!

ooo soo many new fanfic updates heheheh

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
<_< i have to do my freakin lab report thing that i haven't even started <_< ima hurry so i can catch up LMAO hahahahhaa <3 i love you all hugs and kisses! then i be bak to SPAM BAMM OH YEAAA CUZ THAT"S HOW I JUNGLE ROLL i love my quote