Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
aww darlings i have to go now my dad got home from work early cuz he don't feel good so i have to watch over him i'll be bak tomara i love you all hugs and kisses <3

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
W/E MOHO!!

Sorry Sawla I miss you again tonite dear... Goodnite and Sweet Dreams
YOU're My Favorite Sister..... Love YOU Very Much..... remember that..
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
W/E MOHO!!
Sorry Sawla I miss you again tonite dear... Goodnite and Sweet Dreams
YOU're My Favorite Sister..... Love YOU Very Much..... remember that..
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
where is MY FAVORITE sister tonite? geez ima bout to get off rite now neway i'm rele tired k ima catch u tomara hopefully i love you! hugs and kisses yes darling i remmeber for life

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Whew......took me FOREVER to read over 30 pages of posts... RR's going crazy spamming~ I love it! !

i'll be ready ami & van.....look i got guns mauahahah
OMG.. the guns are coming out again. LOL

the battle use to be between moh/van now it's van/ami and rahut :loool:
The battle's divided. Don't make me choose sides... cause I just can't do that. :)

ami~ are you done with your taxes yet? I'd be soooo super stressed to have to do my taxes today...*waves finger a ami* You know better than that youg lady. :) Thankfully I did mine two weekends ago so I do have to fight the lines at the post office tomorrow. LOL

Sala, you were sooo cute in your temple pics~ look so very grown up. :)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Sawla you look so lovely in that picture at the temple.... Love you dear

Ami.... I think it's your turn to share your pictures at the temple too... :p :p B)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ok i had to post LMAO RR freakin distracted me! but i uploaded pixs on PB! heehheh that i took from temple yesterday i vdotaped to but i'll make the vdo later this week ima try to update list tonite if i can cuz this weekend been so busy
gasp.......you distracted me GP.....:p i am now the spamming queen^^heehehe

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
CHI VANSANEE! i see u hiding around LMAO y aren't u on MSN? i have to go eat in a bit tho but freakin a i'm like wayy bhind cuz of RR LMAO i have to spam to get her BEHIND hahah
have you told me to spam....and that's what i did....to get to post 11000^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
where is MY FAVORITE sister tonite? geez ima bout to get off rite now neway i'm rele tired k ima catch u tomara hopefully i love you! hugs and kisses yes darling i remmeber for life
what....i thought i was....everyone!!! GP is playing us all----jk....................they can be your favorite sister but you LOVE me the MOST...yes =)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Whew......took me FOREVER to read over 30 pages of posts... RR's going crazy spamming~ I love it! !
OMG.. the guns are coming out again. LOL
The battle's divided. Don't make me choose sides... cause I just can't do that. :)

ami~ are you done with your taxes yet? I'd be soooo super stressed to have to do my taxes today...*waves finger a ami* You know better than that youg lady. :) Thankfully I did mine two weekends ago so I do have to fight the lines at the post office tomorrow. LOL

Sala, you were sooo cute in your temple pics~ look so very grown up. :)
hahaha....spamming is the way to go^^.....yep guns, light sabers, ninja skills....i need to be prepared to fight.....hahaha......choose my side starry***