Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
rahut ..i will be home soon...but i will be resting/napping for atleast 2 hrs...while im upling the pics & vdo...

just to let you know..

ps..whos name is it right on his tummy/rims of his pants or is it even someone's name..LOL im kinda blind right now...from lack of sleep!
^^^scratch that part out...i am blindddddddddddddddddd.... <_<

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
rahut ..i will be home soon...but i will be resting/napping for atleast 2 hrs...while im upling the pics & vdo...
just to let you know..
ps..whos name is it right on his tummy/rims of his pants or is it even someone's name..LOL im kinda blind right now...from lack of sleep!
^^^scratch that part out...i am blindddddddddddddddddd.... <_<
okay...you should rest...i'll talk to you tonight ^^ have a great nap

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
moh i got your free signature i had promise too and i got to talk to him in my broken thai LMAO... i even mention my sisters * i didnt forget you girls
HAPPY TUESDAY!!!
OMFG! AMI I SUPER LOVE YOU! WWWWAAAAAAAAA MY OWN AUTOGRAPH! HOW DID YOU DO IT? DID YOU RUSH AT HIM LIKE I TOLD YOU TO?
WWWAAAAAAA I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID IT! WOOOOOOOWHOOOOOO GO AMI!
I WOULD LIKE TO THINK THAT HE SINGED IT BECUASE I WAS DOING THE DANCE...I WAS SO DOING THE DANCE LIKE EVERY 5 MINS...IT WAS KIND OF CUTE!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ami i forgot to tell you...i didn't ask the guy to prom yet :( i know...i'm a wimp...but i'm too nervous to ask him....except on monday he asked for my notes :yahoo: though my notes were horrible (because i kind of fall asleep in that class since it's boring) but i was happy.....and then after class... :blush: i touched the pages he looked at and touched :loool: lame right.....and today...he was so funny^^and i got to talk to him :wub: <--i mean i do talk to him..but not that much...last year we had so many classes together (great opportunity to talk to him...first semester this year....no classes, so i didn't talk to him...except for when he says HI to me :clap: ...and now we have three classes together...yipee..sadly i don't talk to him a lot...he sits too far away from me..but gives me a chance to sneak peeks at him....there is one class though...math<--he sits behind me..the class he asked me for my notes, and the class i fall asleep in :lol:) ....*SIGH* just to hear his voice..and looking at him is dreaming enough...just love to hear him laugh :) cheesy right....well yep that's the update so far on my and the guy (aka my-harit-n-paul-in-real-life-right-now) can't wait for tomorrow...we have a field trip...hopefully we ride the same bus...and i can "watch" him from afar :spin: <--i'm too weird...major stalker^^

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
My Baby is going mountain bike riding with his Vansanee.. :yahoo:
Moh... you can go too cuz this other guy in the pix need a partner too. We will made it a double date.
Van & Aum
Moh & the guy next to Aum in this pix
We will have so much fun MOH!!!!!
:loool:

LMAO sure vansanee!
Just beware...I'll take my man back and you wont even notice.
You'll be too into riding your mountain bike while Umm helps me out.
LMAO
I'll be riding something else instead
hahahahahaha :ph34r: :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

LMAO sure vansanee!
Just beware...I'll take my man back and you wont even notice.
You'll be too into riding your mountain bike while Umm helps me out.
LMAO
I'll be riding something else instead
color="#000000"]hahahahaha[/color] :ph34r: :loool:
ewwww moh :loool: i don't think that umm would allow you so there ahahhaah....
only i am allowed that
:lol: