Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
awww i'm super jealous! Ami got to hug him too! dang it i want a hug whaaaaaaaaa :lmao:

have fun girl don't forget to take lots of pics for us sister kk!
I'MMA HUG HIM AND KISS HIM HAHAHAHAHA I WANT A KISS FROM HIM TOO... HAHAHA I HOPE.

cecilia

Staff member
she left to MULANG island :loool: she'll swam back here after she's visit HEAVEN :p (i think)

oh, this one gave me funny idea ... i burst up laughing .. can you gals see what i'm thinking? metaphorically?
Love is like a mountain,
hard to climb,
but once you get to the top
the view is beautiful.

- Daniel Monroe Tuttle -

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i'M GOINGN TO TAK LOTS OF PHOTOS AND HOPEFULLYI GET A BEAR HUG FROM NUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol sarah! ami did she said her's was super super long! but ya'know..when your caught up like that .2 seconds seems like forever...it's like the whole world is in slow motiong and time is stading still. lol have super fun girl! try to get an autograph for me too! you dont know how much i threatend ami for mines! :ph34r:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I'm still speechelss over Ceci's comment! :ph34r:

W/E Moh you are never gonna live down that post never girl!!! LOL girl now have the rep as the uncore girl!!!

woo hoo lady dagger strikes again!

^awe, that's so nice of AMI, make me wanna go to his concert too but ... i don't know... the thought end there :loool:
LMAO CECI that's it just a thought LOL! Girl he looks good in the pics i want to hug him too!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
she left to MULANG island :loool: she'll swam back here after she's visit HEAVEN :p (i think)

oh, this one gave me funny idea ... i burst up laughing .. can you gals see what i'm thinking? metaphorically?
Love is like a mountain,
hard to climb,
but once you get to the top
the view is beautiful.

- Daniel Monroe Tuttle -
eeeewwwwww and yall said that i was uncore!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
W/E Moh you are never gonna live down that post never girl!!! LOL girl you are have the rep as the uncore girl!!!

LMAO CECI that's it just a thought LOL! Girl he looks good in the pics i want to hug him too!
Blue! I will surely take down that post! I need to be good and innocent again! I'm leaving no trace behind.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'm happy today....lots of people spamming...not only me^^ +i got to talk to him....have to say that again^^

cecilia

Staff member
lol sarah! ami did she said her's was super super long! but ya'know..when your caught up like that .2 seconds seems like forever...it's like the whole world is in slow motiong and time is stading still. lol have super fun girl! try to get an autograph for me too! you dont know how much i threatend ami for mines! :ph34r:
curious to know what you use as a threat. Good think you're MOH, if you're KAWEE, i would so hit you in the head LOl

W/E Moh you are never gonna live down that post never girl!!! LOL girl now have the rep as the uncore girl!!!
i don't know. haven't make up my mind yet and he's here in MN this weekend.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
WHERE ARE THE CONCERT PICS WITH NUM? HAVE YOU GALS UPLOADED THEM? PLEASE SHARE I WANT TO SE ETHEM
i think some are on the thai page ppl posted pics from the mini concert he gave at the LA thai festival
he looks super hot! yummers is what i say LOL :ph34r: