Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
curious to know what you use as a threat. Good think you're MOH, if you're KAWEE, i would so hit you in the head LOl
i don't know. haven't make up my mind yet and he's here in MN this weekend.
girl you know what i used. lmao
whaaa dont compaire me to kawee! didn you read my post about wanting to beat the heller crap out of him! lmao

cecilia

Staff member
^hands down for RAHUT. when she wake up. rocket launched LOl j/k

Blue! I will surely take down that post! I need to be good and innocent again! I'm leaving no trace behind.
hm.. i wasn't until the fever hit me. and everyone's imagine insert in my head ..
Soriya blame it on the weather, i blame it on the sisters :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
all this spamming makes me miss ami...too bad for my sister..she's having comp troubles...dont know when she'll be back. :lmao:

cecilia

Staff member
speaking of ami, i haven't seen her as well. hope her computer is fix. I guess, the spamming kindda keep me tie to the tree.

girl you know what i used. lmao
whaaa dont compaire me to kawee! didn you read my post about wanting to beat the heller crap out of him! lmao
Muahaha. i think i did but i might have forgot. what did you say?

Raiya

sarNie Adult
hm.. i wasn't until the fever hit me. and everyone's imagine insert in my head ..
FOR REALS THE FEVER MAKES YOU DO THINK CRAZY THINGS...NEVER THOUGHT TO WRITE A FAN FIC AND NOW I LOVE LOVE LOVE DOING HARIT AND SORIYA CAPS!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
speaking of ami, i haven't seen her as well. hope her computer is fix. I guess, the spamming kindda keep me tie to the tree.
Muahaha. i think i did but i might have forgot. what did you say?

LMAO I'VE BEEN TIED TO THE ISLAND THIS WHOLE TIME NEVER LEFT...IF HEAVEN IS HELL THEN I WILL STAY IN THE KINGDOM WITH PRINCE ATICHART :wub:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^hands down for RAHUT. when she wake up. rocket launched LOl j/k

now that i know...i'll be ready ceci^^ you can't fool me<---not so sneaky are we???